Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

11/18 - Gerry to Present at CNN Heroes Tribute

Gerry to Present at CNN Heroes Tribute

Watch "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" Thanksgiving night at 8 p.m ET/5 p.m. PT on CNN/U.S. The show airs on CNN International on Thursday, November 25 at 8 p.m. ET and Friday, November 26 at 5 a.m. ET, 1100/2200 Berlin and 0900/1800 Hong Kong.

Grammy Award winner John Legend will perform at this year's "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute," airing Thanksgiving night on the global networks of CNN.

Legend will perform "Wake Up Everybody," featuring hip-hop artist Common and Canadian R&B singer Melanie Fiona.

Joining the list of stars participating in the show are presenters Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Jessica Alba, Kid Rock, LL Cool J, Renee Zellweger, Gerard Butler, Kiefer Sutherland, Marisa Tomei and Aaron Eckhart, CNN has announced.

Rock legends Bon Jovi also will be part of a two-hour celebrity-studded tribute to the top 10 CNN Heroes of 2010.

Read article HERE

Source: CNN

Gerry on Thanksgiving?! Am I the only one suddenly having impure thoughts of turkey necks and giblets? The term "wishBONE" is making me squirm, too, for some reason... :confused:

Posted Image

Well,that'll give me something to do that day,watching a thing waiting to see Gerry lol(my boys won't be here)

Oh no! What if I'm ODed on tryptophan?

Well I was a little depressed because my son and his fam will be taking to the slopes over TG, which is also his BD, so having a little Gerry somehow makes up for it!

Delene

Gerry on Thanksgiving?! Am I the only one suddenly having impure thoughts of turkey necks and giblets? The term "wishBONE" is making me squirm, too, for some reason... :confused:

Posted Image

Actually, NO, you're not the only one, Holl! I want to get STUFFED!!!! heh heh It's gonna be a great Spanksgiving...I mean THANKSgiving!!! :bellydance:

This one of the man mitt and spread fingers is 'doin it' for me these days!!!

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/LAX111610/BGLAX111610hg_01.jpg.html

:lmao: No you didnt say that?!?!? CTFU. Holly and KT, yall just pass me a thigh and smother it with cranberry sauce.

Posted Image

Actually, NO, you're not the only one, Holl! I want to get STUFFED!!!! heh heh It's gonna be a great Spanksgiving...I mean THANKSgiving!!! :bellydance:

http://gbgalsgallery...0hg_01.jpg.html

:lmao:

**clinks glasses**

Here's to getting stuffed and wishing on bones!!

:drink:

I thought of ye, Snog, when I saw this two-finger shot:

Posted Image (he plumps when ye click him)

Got all gerrybumply just thinking about him lovingly stroking the trim. :lmao:

ETA: Hey, Landa ... What's CTFU?

Posted Image

http://gbgalsgallery...0hg_01.jpg.html

**clinks glasses**

Here's to getting stuffed and wishing on bones!!

:drink:

I thought of ye, Snog, when I saw this two-finger shot:

Posted Image (he plumps when ye click him)

Got all gerrybumply just thinking about him lovingly stroking the trim. :lmao:

I'm missing out ladies........we don't celebrate thanksgiving over here but I'm sure I can get a bird me that needs stuffing for the occasion.........

I'm loving the cleavage he's sporting lately.......it's very becoming!!!!

Does the bird have to be turkey or can it be CHICKEN????

:cigarette1:

:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

"Stuffed CHICKEN" on Spanksgiving? YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING THERE!

:clap: NICELY played my Irish lass!

Gerryathon of movies........stuffing......chicken....chocolate!! Now thats my kinda Spanksgiving (Love it Snog)

:lmao: Stuffed Chicken!!!!

Cracking the eff up, Holly.

How do you bast yours Landa????? Lots of BUTTER? Gerry smothered in butter images

Holl...that two finger shot..apparently Gerry was once again sending me not-so-subliminal messages!!

I'll reserve further comment for below the pannyline. ;)

How do you bast yours Landa????? Lots of BUTTER? Gerry smothered in butter images

More like Gerry SLIDING like a greased pig in butter... :cunning:

Now, if you'll excuse me a moment... :multicigs:

I think I need a moment alone right now. Yall know how old black ladies get in church with the "oh Jesus!" and throwin hands in the air. That was me just now at the thought of that man sliding around all greased up :drool1:

mmmmmm....Gerry all slathered up in butter or cranberry sauce or dare I say both (at separate times)! I think my tongue will get quite the workout!

Now, iffen y'all scuse me....I need to go to the Gutter where its nice and dark.

Posted Image

I'm very visual!

Posted Image Posted Image

Cheryl

I'm gonna have to record it on the TV, i may not be able to get home in time from the south end of the state. it sounds like mucho fun. I'll watch it when no one else is home :).

Silver.

Gerry on Thanksgiving, who could ask for more?

So that's why he headed for the west coast.

In those pics today, where is Lady Lolly?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

mmmmmm....Gerry all slathered up in butter or cranberry sauce or dare I say both (at separate times)! I think my tongue will get quite the workout!

Now, iffen y'all scuse me....I need to go to the Gutter where its nice and dark.

I think this awesome...something else to be thankful for!!!! :cunning:

Yum, Galfriends, pass me some of that :gerrylicious: pie! :piesmiley5::yummy: