Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Hollywood today

Doesn't Gerry know that the proper attire for motorcycle riding is/are black leather chaps over his jeans or just black leather pants....?

Posted Image

Okay now. You have to admit, you just want to see him wearing them. :lol:

The typical person riding a motorcyle on the street doesn't really wear chaps or leather pants. What scares me is when I see someone wearing shorts, which unfortunately I have here, since it's so hot. Not a good idea, in the event of an accident. I've also seen more than one person w/ terrible burns on their calf from touching the motorcyle.

I've seen worse then "burns". You know what they call a motorcycle in a hospital? A "donor cycle".

It scares the crap out of me to see Gerry riding but you have to just pray he stays safe. There are many dangers in the world and you can get hurt doing just about anything so there's no sense worrying about it. I'm glad California has mandatory helmet law.

What scares me is when I see someone wearing shorts,

That's what T was wearing, plus sandals, the day he had his little "gasoline" fiasco. I wrote about it here but I'm sure it's long gone. So what Gerry is wearing is not so bad.

Delene

Gerry looks effin HOT on that bike! But, I will also say that I'm very glad to see him being smart and wearing a helmet. You would not believe how many people I have seen riding motorcycles and not wearing a helmet, and its like, could you do anything more reckless. Motorcycles aren't really my thing anyways, too dangerous I feel, but at least Gerry is enjoying himself.

I'm very glad to see him being smart and wearing a helmet

Don't give him all the credit. California has helmet laws and he has to wear one or get a ticket.

Delene

oh, I wasn't aware of that. Well, that's good then.

You know our boy! He wouldn't be wearing it if he didn't have too. You know how he likes to live on the edge of danger!

Delene

Well, yes, he does rather like being a daredevil doesn't he. But surely even he knows it isn't the wisest decision to not wear a helmet on a motorcycle. He could get seriously injured....and head injuries resulting from not wearing a helmet...I've been there.