Gerard Butler GALS
Rendita

L'Oreal Ad - Preview

http://www.theexfoliator.com/

Link to L'Oreal Ad.

It's sooo good. Seriously.....smokin'

Ren

ETA: Higher quality link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gFL7IqNiX4

ETA: New Version w/ revised voice-over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStgMbiOKZw

Edited by Rendita

Thanks Ren! What a find!

Possibly the best kiss we've seen Gerry give in a very long time. :-)

Don't quite get the cards thing, but definitely not complaining. Can't wait until it's on TV and people are talking about it. Thank God the hair is not all over. :-)

Theresa

That was a fookin smoking hot ad. Why don't we get ads that sexy over here in the States. That accent, among other things just makes me weak in the knees. :drool1::bow::wuv::cloud9::hump::hubba::coldshower:

GULP!! :funnyup: What she said cause I am speechless!!

:faint: Frannie

HOLY FOOK STIX!!!! Can Gerry be sued for damage to electronics? Just kidding! One of these days someone's tv/dvd player/computer is going to burst into flames from his sexiness. Hopefully this ad will be shown in the states since it was filmed in the states. I've seen a Loreal Paris ad with Eva Longoria here. I want Gerry instead.

Thanks Brenda . We have to thank twitter Gerry search for this. I saw it earlier and RT from Gals account. It can throw up some Gems.

Scorching advert hope we get it soon on UK Tv soon. don't quite get what the advert is about but who fooking cares :rotflmao:

Moira

Wow! Majorly photogenic and that accent. I tried to yank it, but couldn't get it from the site. Sure wish it was on YouTube. Man, more fodder for my dreams.

:galdown:

:snog:

No, but I sure wish I could teleport into that actress' body (dream on).

:drool:

Burma

Edited by GJB - My Aphrodisiac

:funnyup: Exactly Moira! The way Gerry looks and sounds, who cares what he's selling!

Cheryl

don't quite get what the advert is about but who fooking cares

It's about Gerry's abilities to jump things with his motorcycle while wearing a suit, then play a hard game of rugby with his mates, beat everyone at poker and still have time to meet his lady on the rooftop in his helicopter and after all of that, still look rested and kissing fresh! I got that! :whome2::rotflmao:

Delene

Hi Burma its on Gals Utube account now :pointy:

Wow! Majorly photogenic and that accent. I tried to yank it, but couldn't get it from the site. Sure wish it was on YouTube. Man, more fodder for my dreams.

:galdown:

:snog:

No, but I sure wish I could teleport into that actress' body (dream on).

:drool:

Burma

This is a SERIOUSLY HOT commercial, and Gerry has never looked better...and I'm so glad they let him keep his Scottish brogue/burr....I doubt that we'll see it here in the States, though, regrettably...I know Eva Longoria-Parker's ad is shown, as well as other L'Oreal ads, all saying "L'Oreal Paris." Paris is the main hub/distribution site/offices for L'Oreal, so technically, all L'Oreal products are listed as "L'Oreal Paris." This ad was made here in the States, but the posters for the products have been out in the UK now for a couple of weeks, as well as, I expect, in some of the magazines across the pond. But nothing here in the States. It had been announced when the ads were made that they would not be available here in the US, so I'm not getting my hopes up for them here. It's one of the best ad campaigns I have seen in a long time, and I think would help sell a lot of this product here IF it were shown here. Gerry could sell radiant heaters to the Devil himself, with just that "look" he gives...It's a winning ad, that's for sure....

Peace, out...

Tense

Okay....who knows how to do clips???? PLEASE!

I wish I wasn't so techno challenged...:tantrum:

:wave: Frannie

Wow. Just wow. Very sexy and masculine. :wuv:

Very smart, L'Oreal Paris. Very stupid, People Magazine. :p

ETA: I just had a thought - maybe Gerry keeping the long hair is part of his contract with L'Oreal???

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Wow. Just wow. Very sexy and masculine. :wuv:

Very smart, L'Oreal Paris. Very stupid, People Magazine. :p

Lisa

I totally agree! How can you not have him as the sexiest man alive after seeing that ad?

Okay....who knows how to do clips???? PLEASE!

I wish I wasn't so techno challenged...:tantrum:

:wave: Frannie

:funnyup: I'm making some avi's tonight out of that HOT commercial!!

Cheryl

Wow, that was some sexy Ad! :yummy: I agree about Please magazine. They should be lucky to have him on their cover page.

Oh Cheryl.... Posted ImageI can't wait!!

{{HUGS}} Frannie

:heat:

Cheryl, there will be a stampede for those hot avies! Thanks!

Diane

This ad is soo hot!!! :coldshower:

Now I know what I'm gonna get my man for christmas... :ohbaby:

I can't wait to see it on tv here in Austria (well, at least I hope we'll get it here as well, those german football players who do ads for L'Oréal right now aren't that nice to look at)

I can't wait to see it on tv here in Austria (well, at least I hope we'll get it here as well, those german football players who do ads for L'Oréal right now aren't that nice to look at)

i wasnt too sure about gerrys appearance with his long hair and beard, but it works brilliantly in this ad. and he looks so hot and sexy. he looks like he had a lot of fun and its something so different to the norm for him to do, and a complete break from acting and producing. well done gbutt. i hope now though he cuts his hair and goes back to his stubble where i think he looks the best, but thats me, and my opinion doesnt count, worse luck.

sue grint (best london fan)

i wasnt too sure about gerrys appearance with his long hair and beard, but it works brilliantly in this ad. and he looks so hot and sexy. he looks like he had a lot of fun and its something so different to the norm for him to do, and a complete break from acting and producing. well done gbutt. i hope now though he cuts his hair and goes back to his stubble where i think he looks the best, but thats me, and my opinion doesnt count, worse luck.

sue grint (best london fan)