Gerard Butler GALS

L'Oreal Ad - Preview

Rendita

YOu know what I don't get? I've been browsing through the UK, french, and german version of the L'Oreal Paris website, and it's hard to find him on the hp. You have to go to men's products, he's not yet listed as a L'Oreal spokesperson. And no link to the spot at all. For Germany / Austria, I almost understand, he's not that known and the spokesman is Michael Ballack, a german footballer. But the UK? I thought they already launched the campaign???

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu know what I don't get? I've been browsing through the UK, french, and german version of the L'Oreal Paris website, and it's hard to find him on the hp. You have to go to men's products, he's not yet listed as a L'Oreal spokesperson. And no link to the spot at all. For Germany / Austria, I almost understand, he's not that known and the spokesman is Michael Ballack, a german footballer. But the UK? I thought they already launched the campaign???

The campaign has indeed been launched in the UK. The commercial has been shown several times on UK tv and there are special displays in appropriate outlets. I have not, as yet, seen any print advertisements but that is a matter of luck and depends on which magazines one buys.

At Stuart's request, I'm posting the link to L'Oreal's German YouTube advert. Feast your eyes and ears on this!

There's also an ad for an "eye roll on" product here.

:thankyou: Stuart for keeping us rolling in the Juice!

At Stuart's request, I'm posting the link to L'Oreal's German YouTube advert. Feast your eyes and ears on this!

:lmao: He just asked me to do it as well. Too funny ... I started a new thread though. Sorry Holly. If you want to delete it or merge it, please do so.

Lisa

:lmao: He just asked me to do it as well. Too funny ... I started a new thread though. Sorry Holly. If you want to delete it or merge it, please do so.

Lisa

Thanks for letting me know. We were obviously posting at the same time! :pointy: In an attempt to keep the subject matter all in one place, I've deleted your thread. Thanks for the assist!

Ok, Gerry needs to shave! This ad so makes me miss his smooth clean-shaven baby face. OMG!!! :cloud9::woo::wuv::drool1::cunning::hump:

:galdown:

BOO! HISS! :funnyface: Enjoy your wee baby-face. Me likes SC-RRRRUFF! :p

Thanks for letting me know. We were obviously posting at the same time! :pointy: In an attempt to keep the subject matter all in one place, I've deleted your thread. Thanks for the assist!

No worries! I should have put it here anyway. :)

Ok, Gerry needs to shave! This ad so makes me miss his smooth clean-shaven baby face. OMG!!!

I must respectfully disagree. I don't mind Gerry clean shaven, and he looked great in the photo but in my opinion he looks too made up in this one. LOVE his voice! Thick beautiful brogue. However, I'm a beard/scruff girl all the way!!!

I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed either way. I'm sure the beard has certain "benefits" :cunning: . I'd be willing to walk funny for a few days due to beard burn. Now I do prefer his neck shaved, but the other facial hair can stay. http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/GerrysGalwayGirl/Gerry193.jpg

He is so gorgeous in this. Facial hair is tamed, shaven neck, simply sexy. :faint::toast::yummy::multicigs::thud::heat: :heat: :hump:

Christine, I'm with you on this! I LOOOOVE clean shaven Gerry and haven't seen him like that in a while, so this is like a breath of fresh air! I'm not saying he should shave, he looks great no matter what, but I also miss seeing his face without any hindrance, which the beard sometimes feels like - well, the scruff not so much.

Thank you, Holly, Stuart and Lisa for the video!

Chris

I'm sure the beard has certain "benefits

Yeah, they're great at catching scrambled eggs or stray pieces of spagetti! :funnyup:

I'm likin the "clean shaven" look and that accent........:faint: !

That stuff looks like it really works too! :spit:

Delene

Well........my, my, my.

Gerry does look very handsome in this new ad......too. ;)

Brenda

OK am I really the only one who doesn't think so? Not that he's not handsome; Gerry is always handsome. But I do not like the makeup job at all. He looks way too made up, like he did at the GGs two years ago. The print ad is much more natural looking. I guess that's why I like the scruff so much; he's too "pretty" looking like this and I don't like it.

Just keepin' it real (for myself anyway) ....

Well........my, my, my.

Gerry does look very handsome in this new ad......too. ;)

Brenda

OK am I really the only one who doesn't think so? Not that he's not handsome; Gerry is always handsome. But I do not like the makeup job at all. He looks way too made up, like he did at the GGs two years ago. The print ad is much more natural looking. I guess that's why I like the scruff so much; he's too "pretty" looking like this and I don't like it.

Just keepin' it real (for myself anyway) ....

Hey gals,:wave:

I suspect they encouraged him to show more of his face to sell more product. Maybe what he's doing now is rebellion!!

He's definitely got a full beard going.:D

Huggles,

Burma

I like to see that handsome face of his clean shaven once in a while! I also like the scruff only not quite so wild! I like a little scruff but not all the way down the neck! As for makeup...that's because he is doing a commercial...it's stage make-up.... also he was doing a commercial for a shaving product right? Either way...he looks good to me!

Posted Image Frannie

I like to see that handsome face of his clean shaven once in a while! I also like the scruff only not quite so wild! I like a little scruff but not all the way down the neck! As for makeup...that's because he is doing a commercial...it's stage make-up.... also he was doing a commercial for a shaving product right? Either way...he looks good to me!

Posted Image Frannie

I get that, it's just that it doesn't even look natural. He's so naturally beautiful and handsome, and he doesn't look so made up in the first one. Just me, I guess. :)

I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed either way. I'm sure the beard has certain "benefits" :cunning: . I'd be willing to walk funny for a few days due to beard burn. Now I do prefer his neck shaved, but the other facial hair can stay. http://i934.photobuc...rl/Gerry193.jpg

He is so gorgeous in this. Facial hair is tamed, shaven neck, simply sexy. :faint::toast::yummy::multicigs::thud::heat: :heat: :hump:

I am breathing hard right next to ya!

LindaPosted Image