Gerard Butler GALS

L'Oreal Ad - Preview

Rendita

OHHHH, I just saw the spot on the telly!!! :drool1::yummy: I jumped up from my seat, startling my friend with whom I had dinner half to death! :galdown: We did not switch channels after that, hoping to see it again (she likes him too, though she is not as a big fan as I am)...half an hour later, Gerry once more on TV!

God, I love this ad, I'm done with zapping now when the commercial break is on - I wanna see more Gerry!!!! :ohbaby:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: Boy, Lisa, I agree with you about makeup on men! I also agree that he's so naturally handsome he doesn't need anything. I was kind of hoping he would come out with a delicious male cologne that we could all buy our husbands!!;)

That would be nice but as far as I know he wears Burberry Brit and that smells fantastic(my dad's cologne of choice). So far the only "celebrity scent" I like so far is the Tim McGraw one. I'd get that for my dad but cologne is such a personal choice. Gerry's just perfect sticking with his Burberry Brit. JMO

If he did decide to have one, I'm sure it would smell fabulous as well. I'm guessing it would be hot seller with women buying it for their men or maybe for themselves to spray on their pillowcases to imagine they're smelling Gerry...LOL

I thought Gerry was a 'Jo Malone' fan? Some sort of combination of ginger and something else exotic. I prefer Jo Malone's Gardenia but it is neat how you can mix and match her fragrances. Just diffiult to find unless you live close to a Neiman Marcus or Saks here in the U.S.

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

I love Burberry Brit and Cool Water for men. I have a very small bottle of Cool Water for her and would like to get Burberry Brit for Her. I'm sure Gerry always smells sexy when he steps out. I'd take him even after just leaving the gym. We could save water and shower together :cunning:

The whole cologne story is in the Primer for new GALS, but long story short ... Gerry was given a sample of Burberry Brit (which smells FANTASTIC) but wears Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger on a regular basis, as he mentioned in the interview for RNR when asked what Handsome Bob would say he smelled like. And for the record, he doesn't smell like the cologne. He smells clean, that's the only way to describe it. :wuv:

:wave: Boy, Lisa, I agree with you about makeup on men! I also agree that he's so naturally handsome he doesn't need anything. I was kind of hoping he would come out with a delicious male cologne that we could all buy our husbands!!;)

This was mentioned back a while ago and I came up with the ad......what do you think?? Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The whole cologne story is in the Primer for new GALS, but long story short ... Gerry was given a sample of Burberry Brit (which smells FANTASTIC) but wears Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger on a regular basis, as he mentioned in the interview for RNR when asked what Handsome Bob would say he smelled like. And for the record, he doesn't smell like the cologne. He smells clean, that's the only way to describe it. :wuv:

I was trying to think of the other cologne he wore so thanks for the reminder. Light cologne or just a clean, fresh smell is great with me. Either way, I'm sure he smells fabulous and gives off a sexual vibe no matter what. :drool1:

I could make a list of everything I wanted to take special note of when I met Gerry and the second those gorgeous eyes would look in my direction, all my senses would probably shut down. The little man at the controls in my brain would be saying, "Throw the main switch! She's going in to over load!" :funnyup:

Delene

I just saw this on YouTube.

It is the original commercial, but the voice-over has been partly re-done/replaced. Some of the parts that were not originally spoken by Gerry, sound like they are now & at least some sounds re-done.

We've now got Men's "Expairt" & at the end I think it sounds more like "nuff said" now, rather than "enough said".

Ren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStgMbiOKZw

Thanks Lisa....I have been wanting that picture but couldn't find it! That look gets me everytime. I wish they would have done that part of the commercial in sloooooooooooooow motion with a great zoom in close up!!!

Posted Image Frannie

I'm pretty much diggin' the pics of him clean shaven! He has such a nice, thick neck tapering out in to broad shoulders! His hair being shorter and beardless really accenuates that feature and he looks so devastating! I don't mind the scruff but really, it's time for a change. I think he should go "clean" for a while.

Delene