Gerard Butler GALS

New Photos 12/3

Donnachaidh

Weee!! Thanks Burma!

Will get them in the Gallery asap!

A bit early I think to head home to Scotland I would think. Maybe he's going back to NY.

Will find out I guess.

Hugs,

Cheryl

New York is what I thought, too. I can't imagine he'd stay in LA any longer than he had to considering how much he loves NYC. Thanks for getting them up!!

Hugs

Burma

OMG! Wouldn't I like to be a pat down worker when Ger comes through!!!! Excuse me Sir but whats in those pockets...I'm gonna have to double check! Posted Image

Thanks Burma....good find!

Posted Image Frannie

Gerry's off again. Can you imagine that guy's frequent flyer miles?

I think he needs his own reality show called; "Where's Gerry going this week". Can you imagine a camera following him around? Now that might be an eye opener!

Thanks for the nice photos!

Delene

OMG! Wouldn't I like to be a pat down worker when Ger comes through!!!! Excuse me Sir but whats in those pockets...I'm gonna have to double check! Posted Image

Thanks Burma....good find!

Posted Image Frannie

I'm torn between the pat-down and the full-body scanner!!:drool1:

Sir, would you please accompany me to the back room for a full body search? :drool1::yummy: Though I might just faint before I get my hands on him. But then, he'll have to catch me, and initiate first contact...and reanimation... :gerrygasm::galdown:

I love the pic that shows a bit of his belly. So cute!

One more thing: is it weird to be attracted to a belt buckle? I mean, it's Gerry's belt buckle, but still...