Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at Vogue/Yves St. Laurent event in Miami

phoenixgirl

:unsure:Looks like Gerry's friend had a broken leg and a very fancy cast on her leg? He sure knows where all the BIG events are....right place...right time...who knows what can come from such an event...Boy did anyone catch sight of the tall guy by the gate entrance? He had to be about 7' tall going by the cement post!

Gerry looks wonderful, rested, handsome in black.:pant:

I wish he wouldn't get so much sun, though. He's only been there a couple of days! If he keeps getting so much sun on his face, he'll need more than the L'Oreal product.

Of course, I would be willing to come and give him facials on a regular basis. :kiss:

Hugs, Burma

That's Serena Williams, the tennis pro with the cast and she also has something on her wrist.

I think celebrities like Gerry get invitations to these events. Star power is always a draw commercially. I'd go if I were invited. I had a blast at one charity fashion show at SAKS on the Plaza here in KC one time. The music was great, the models were flirty and having fun. I had to drag my sis, kicking and screaming to it and even make her donation for her. Oh well. I may be just a country girl at heart from the sticks but I like to get all gussied up and hobnob a little too sometimes. ;)

Delene

OK, call me old fashioned...but I was never into the flood pants on men....and no socks with leather shoes....:bleh: but Gerry looks great. Thanks Lisa.

hugs,

Sue

OK, call me old fashioned...but I was never into the flood pants on men....and no socks with leather shoes....:bleh: but Gerry looks great. Thanks Lisa.

hugs,

Sue

My thought was "water waders", oh no! But I guess that's in style. Hey, that could be a good thing! I don't have to give away all my shrunken pants or cut them in to shorts!

Delene

Didn't SW appear on one of the talk shows that Gerry was on? Myself.... well lets just say I have my own thoughts and leave it at that.Just not a big fan! Now Gerry looks great but for one thing and once again JMO.... not liking the middle part in his hair!

Posted Image Frannie

I thought it was Serena Williams on a talk show with Gerry and she has appeared with him at various parties/dinners, etc., and wasn't he her guest at last year's US Open with him sitting in 'the seats' along side 'The Donald Trump'.

Serena was interviewed in Seventeen Magazine and asked who she loved when she was 17. She said Green Daya and Billy Joe Armstrong, and then she was asked, and now, and she said Gerard Butler.

hugs,

Sue

My thought was "water waders", oh no! But I guess that's in style. Hey, that could be a good thing! I don't have to give away all my shrunken pants or cut them in to shorts!

Delene

:funnyup:That is SO funny and "spot on" :takeitoff: I hate that look too; short pants and the hair parted in the middle...Alfalfa from "Our Gang" used to wear his hair like that and was back then in todays terms "a Nerd"...Gerry; part your hair the way your mother taught you to! OK the pants are fantastic on you; love cargo and jeans and even black pants but stay away from the outfit those other poor minions are wearing...they look like waifs! :humph:

He looks so young.........the clothes seem right for him. I'm with May - do not like the hair parted in the middle.

BlueJean

:wave:Hi there BlueJean; yep it reminds me too much of one of the "Our Gang" members; you might be too young to remember them? But we do love our man still no matter what.

I guess I'm in the minority here...but I like his hair long...don't care how he parts it (as long as it doesn't look like the Donald....lmao).

I mean....I'll take this "nerdy" guy anyday :drool1::yummy::pant:

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

In case you needed another reason to love Gerry ...

Celebrities are used to getting free stuff, but when it comes to Gerard Butler, seen at various Art Basel exhibitions, all he wanted were Pop Chips. A source tells us that, after refusing free clothing and jewelry, all Butler wanted was the snacks delivered to his Miami hotel room. Same for Adrien Brody. $30 million Rothko or free Pop Chips? A no-brainer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/07/1960737/gerard-butler-pop-star.html

In case you needed another reason to love Gerry ...

Celebrities are used to getting free stuff, but when it comes to Gerard Butler, seen at various Art Basel exhibitions, all he wanted were Pop Chips. A source tells us that, after refusing free clothing and jewelry, all Butler wanted was the snacks delivered to his Miami hotel room. Same for Adrien Brody. $30 million Rothko or free Pop Chips? A no-brainer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/07/1960737/gerard-butler-pop-star.html

Are these two connected at the hip already? Like Chip and Dale! Just kidding!

Love that he's eating something "bad" (sort of). Chips are a weakness of mine too, just don't overdo it. Sometimes you want salty, sometimes sweet. Who needs more clothes and jewelry anyway, right?

Thanks, Lisa, but I'm not sure I could love him any more, that is unless he does Burns.

Delene