Gerard Butler GALS

12/6 - Gerry on Beach in Miami

Well, it's 30 degrees where I'm at. I was wondering why everytime we see Gerry at the beach, he never takes off his shirt? He's going to wind up with a "farmer's tan". He's looking good though, skinny but good.

I wonder what that woman was talking to him about with the white card thing. Is that a menu perhaps, spa treatments or does she want an autograph or is it an invite to the opening of a new resort or something? People gotta bug you no matter where you go.

Thanks for those!

Delene

Topless alert in these ones:

http://fadedblog.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/gerard-butler-basks-in-south-beach-sun/

Enough said! :-)

I was wondering why everytime we see Gerry at the beach, he never takes off his shirt? He's going to wind up with a "farmer's tan".

Delene

Your wish is his command!

http://fadedblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/fp_6213401_butler_gerard_brj_excl_120610.jpg

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

I can't help it! I'm not digging the hair fly away look! It's time to see the stylist Gerbear! JMO and I'm sticking to it! Wonder why only one quick shot without the shirt?? Goody but quickie! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I can't help it! I'm not digging the hair fly away look! It's time to see the stylist Gerbear! JMO and I'm sticking to it! Wonder why only one quick shot without the shirt?? Goody but quickie! :cunning:

A quickie with Gerry is better than none at all! :-)

Theresa

A quickie with Gerry is better than none at all! :-)

Theresa

Especially with his shirt off! :cunning:

Delene

Don't ya just wish he'd tell us WHY he's leaving it long? Is it just because he want's a change or there's something in the works that he needs it longer or most people hate it so he's leaving it longer to piss them off or he's going through a midlife thing or no reason at all? Ah, the mysteries of Gerry!

Delene

I don't know Dee but I hope he has a good reason..... In the beginning I was thinking burns but now I don't think so!

Well my thought was that he had a reason because it's probably more work to maintain, even though in these pics I don't see a whole lot of maintenance going on. Maybe he's going to cut it and have individual locks of it tied up in cute little bows and given out to all his girlies (us) for Christmas! I'd take one! It would definately make up for that chest hair I never got! :funnyup:

Delene

Well my thought was that he had a reason because it's probably more work to maintain, even though in these pics I don't see a whole lot of maintenance going on. Maybe he's going to cut it and have individual locks of it tied up in cute little bows and given out to all his girlies (us) for Christmas! I'd take one! It would definately make up for that chest hair I never got! :funnyup:

Delene

Delene, I don't even want to know!! :faint:I hate to say it, but I don't care if he's long, short, bald, grey, red, black, fat, skinny, whatever. I could just eat him up.:wuv:

Burma

Delene

Delene, I don't even want to know!! :faint:I hate to say it, but I don't care if he's long, short, bald, grey, red, black, fat, skinny, whatever. I could just eat him up.:wuv:

Burma

Well maybe he oughta really mix it up and go bald next time!

Delene