Gerard Butler GALS

12/7 - Gerard Butler: Pop star

Celebrities are used to getting free stuff, but when it comes to Gerard Butler, seen at various Art Basel exhibitions, all he wanted were Pop Chips. A source tells us that, after refusing free clothing and jewelry, all Butler wanted was the snacks delivered to his Miami hotel room. Same for Adrien Brody. $30 million Rothko or free Pop Chips? A no-brainer.

Butler ate something a bit more substantial Saturday night at a YSL fashion show presented by Vogue at Loren and JR Ridinger's Miami Beach mansion. Guests included Serena Williams, Alejandro Sanz, Russell Simmons and Kelly Rowland.

Read the entire article here

Ditto here...but how does he keep so thin? :whome2: It's just not fair; he gains and loses weight like he does the women... :escape: Ooops sorry about that Gerry..

According to their advertisement, Pop Chips are available at Whole Foods and Safeway too.

Suzie

(Great marketing tool, Gerry Butler! If he likes it, we like it! LOL!!)

It's Elissa's and my Gerry Day Out, so after lunch, we naturally headed to Whole Foods for Pop Chips. All I can say about the sea salt and vinegar ones is "sour"!!! :spit: It was twenty minutes before I could open both eyes. But they were GOOD chips!

Suzie

I'm making a trip in to town tomorrow. Think I'll swing by Tar jay and pick up a bag! Let's see, there's barbque, sourcream and onion, parmesian, cheddar, sea salt, salt and vinegar and reg. I'm partial to sourcream and onion or just plain reg. Wonder what Gerry's prefers?

Delene

yes, Pop Chips are available at Target. I usually get mine off Amazon however. It's a great deal and they really are very good. I haven't tried the sour cream and onion yet, but the salt and pepper flavor are good, the regular are good, my fav though is salt-n-vinegar.

Pop Chips is at Safeway? That is the only store in my town. I finally lucked out. Guess what I will be buying the next time I go to the store. I love the idea that they are not greasy.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I have never heard of Pop Chips until now. Do they have less salt than

regular chips? I'll have to try them, something new.

Gerry is in the news so much lately. I am delighted. Guess he'll

be heading to Scotland pretty soon for Christmas with Mum and family.

That makes my spirit sing, to know he'll be with those who really love

him for Christmas.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Pop Chips is at Safeway? That is the only store in my town. I finally lucked out. Guess what I will be buying the next time I go to the store. I love the idea that they are not greasy.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy, I still have my Safeway "card" when I lived in Rado! They work at Dillions here in MO.

Popchips are supposed to be organic and healthier. For me, they're OK. Rather pricey but of course anything that's healthy for us is more expensive then junk, right? That's why we have a culture of obesity! So eat ye popchips, me lovelies! I like Fritos, Cheetos and Lays in the can, also Lays Kettle Chips! :funnyup:

Delene