Gerard Butler GALS
Donnachaidh

Confidentiality

Hi Gals:wave:,

I guess I should have been aware of this, but I will no longer be signing my posts with my real name. I was doing a Google search and what should come up but all of our comments about Gerry in South Beach. Our siggies and other graphics are not available to outsiders, and they cannot search the site, but whatever we post will show up in general searches. (I guess I need to remove my photo, too!!) Here' s a screen cap:

Posted Image

While I'm not ashamed of my true feelings :yummy: I wouldn't want my 94-year-old father-in-law to read my posts (or my husband, for that matter!!

Huggles,

You know who

Discretion is always a wise thing on the web. NEVER share any personal information on a forum! Not this one or any one! Do it privately. You may think only friends are looking in here, but some people are not so nice.

On another board where I moderate, it astounds me how many times I have to remind members to not post email addresses, phone numbers and street addresses.

Pretty sad how some people twist things around to get their jollies.

It's true that things come up on an internet search.

Good reminder to all to not disclose any personal info in the open. Always use PM's to exchange e-mails, phone #'s ect.

Cheryl

I do use my first name on the forum, but never my last name or any other form of ID other than the fact that I live in San Antonio, TX. There are a LOT of Sue's in this city! We must always be aware that not everyone is a friend.

Suzie

I do use my first name on the forum, but never my last name or any other form of ID other than the fact that I live in San Antonio, TX. There are a LOT of Sue's in this city! We must always be aware that not everyone is a friend.

Suzie

You're lucky with your name! I need the Gals to come up with a moniker for me because my real name is too uncommon.

Suzie

You're lucky with your name! I need the Gals to come up with a moniker for me because my real name is too uncommon.

How's Jane....or Cindy....thousands of those????

Suzie

Or Buffy :D I'll have to shorten my Gals name on my siggies. Maybe to AprhroD.

Edited by GJB - My Aphrodisiac

Suzie

Or Buffy Posted Image I'll have to shorten my Gals name on my siggies. Maybe to AprhroD.

Buffy is good!!!! LMAO! Posted Image

Suzie

Or Buffy Posted Image I'll have to shorten my Gals name on my siggies. Maybe to AprhroD.

Buffy is good!!!! LMAO! Posted Image

Buffy it is!! There are a gazillion of those in the South!:yay: