Gerard Butler GALS
GBPhanatic

I Dreamed of Gerry!

Last night, I had a dream about Gerry, although it was very short. I have only had a couple of other dreams about him in the entire two year period I've been a fan, and none of them are ever the way I'd like them to go! What does that mean?

Anyway, in this one, a friend of mine tells me she can "hook me up" with the Gerbear. I'm not believing it but I say "OK". Now mind you, in dreams we are seldom who we really are in real life, or at least I am. I am sometimes different body, age, person, etc. Anyway, I am at this club/restaurant where my friend told me to be, sitting at a table waiting for him to show up. I have this nice romantic table by the fireplace and he comes walking around it, looking all delicious and handsome and smiling. He introduces himself and then asked me to dance. So we start dancing a "fast" dance right there in front of the fireplace. Then the music blends automatically in to a slow song and just as I'm about to go in to his arms, my so called "friend" pops up out of nowhere with some chick and says to me, "She wants to meet Gerry too." So I look at this woman and she looks so sad and needy, I hand Gerry over to her for the slow dance and watch him take her in his arms. I go back and sit down and while I'm sitting there, they start to leave together! Well I jump up and run after them and just as they reach the door, I lean up in to his ear and say, "Go ahead, but if it doesn't work out, you know where I am".

WHAT? I'm letting another woman have him? WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH ME?? I'm actually struggling against myself in the dream! My semi conscious brain is fighting with my "dreaming" brain now!

I watch them walk away together and I feel such regret but such a sense of doing the right thing, in my dreaming brain. Then my semiconscious reality brain kicks in again and says, "You stupid fool, you had him and you let him walk away with someone else! Are you crazy?"

I wake up and actually feeled drained! I struggle to figure out what my rationale was or why I was being so charitable with giving away my Gerry! I guess what it boils down to is that maybe I'm not selfish enough in my real life and I have a tendancy to give away things or make sacrifices because I feel like there are other's more in need then I am and Gerry was the representation of the things I really treasure or want in my life and maybe I'm too charitable or sharing to ever have them for myself.

Perhaps it's an omen for the upcoming year to be a bit more selfish and take care of myself more. I don't know. I know that it's silly interpretation but it's either that or I'm just plain daft! :bonk:

Delene

I just wanna have a dream with him in it!!!!!! But if I had one like yours I would be a basket case when I woke up so maybe I would rather not have one at all....on the other hand ...you must be the most unselfish person there could be.....to give up Gerry to someone else?????????????????????????? AY Currrrrumbba! (sorry way off on the spelling)

:D Frannie

I just wanna have a dream with him in it!!!!!! But if I had one like yours I would be a basket case when I woke up so maybe I would rather not have one at all....on the other hand ...you must be the most unselfish person there could be.....to give up Gerry to someone else?????????????????????????? AY Currrrrumbba! (sorry way off on the spelling)

:D Frannie

You know, Frannie, the more I think about it, and yes I'm still thinking about it, when I let him go to the other chick I thought it was just for a dance, not to give him entirely away for keeps, not that I had him to myself really. But when I saw that no good deed goes unpunished, so to speak, I learned my lesson.

I think the universe gives us little messages throughout our lives and perhaps this was just one of them that shouldn't be shrugged off for me. I guess that means, I'll be taking the couch back from the dogs! :funnyup:

Delene

AAAWWWWW....NO! Somehow I know you won't do that! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

AAAWWWWW....NO! Somehow I know you won't do that! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

Frannie, you know me so well! :kisswink:

Delene

I noticed that the longer I go between Gerry's movies, the more likely I am to dream of him. Most of the time, It's a near miss or close-and-yet-so-far kinda dream. I did post one in my blog this week, it was a good one!

(Here it is!)

I probably watch to much food network, and I do plan on becoming a chef or caterer one day, which may be what inspired tonight's dream. I think I'll call it...Cupcake Kiss.

The day had been hectic, I'd spent my morning baking and my afternoon prepping and setting up for a private party for yet another affluent L.A. society member. This time, a valentine's day fund raiser. I had just enough time to run back to my flat and change into the rented Vintage lavender gown my friend had picked out for me. I had loved the dress, but not the ridiculous silver heels he and also brought along. I put them on, but brought a pair of taupe ballet flats along, because I knew I wouldn't be able to work all night in the stillettos. Normally I wouldn't dress up, I'd stay in the kitchen but with every event, I kept getting more popular and needed to be more visual to the public. I loved that business was good, but not being in the public eye.

I had heard rumors of who was coming throughout the day. I was excited, and scared, to learn that Gerry Butler was attending. I had always wanted to meet him, but never got the chance, until maybe now.

fast forward to the party...it was evening. Everything in full swing. I kept myself busy with the catering staff, and watching Gerry. There was a not-so-silent auction, and everyone took turns at the kissing booth to raise money for charity. The kisses were being bid on. I couldn't resist.

I was being bid against by a gorgeous model, she had been flirting with Gerry all night. While it was fun, I didn't want to seem overly desperate, so I conceeded to stop at $150.00. Of course the model outbid me. But what was funny was watching them kiss. He took her into his arms, dipped her slightly and gave her a snogging surely to leave her breathless. However, the whole time, his eyes were open and they were looking at me. I blushed so hard, I had to walk away.

fast forward again...everyone is chatting, dancing, eating. I catch the model, taking bites of food, but spitting them out. She doesn't want to digest the calories. I am of course offended. So I told her that if she wasn't going to ingest the food I worked so hard on, then to leave it alone.

Gerry saw me, and he was laughing. Not at me, but at the model.

fast forward again...I catch Gerry at the table display of cupcakes. You can see that he is arguing with himself internally. But in the end he picks up a cupcake, the dark chocolate espresso. It's a devil's food cake, with dark chocolate buttercream, with a chocolate/espresso ganache inside. He takes a large bite, and his eyes flutter closed. He licks ganache off of his lip, takes a breath, and opens his eyes. He catches me watching him. He smirked at me, took another bite. It was as if I were watching him do something much much more intimate. But this time, I don't blush, I just smile and nod my head. Because that's exactly the kind of reaction I want when someone enjoys my food.

The night ends, the crew is cleaning up. There are leftover cupcakes. I pick one, pack it into a take out box and tuck my card inside.

I find Gerry leaning against his car, chatting with the model. I approach, dangling the box out in front of me. He smiles. I say "since you enjoyed the first one so much, i thought you would like this one as well." He opens the box takes out the cupcake, asks, "what is it?" I tell him it's the black forest cupcake, Chocolate cake, with cherry pie filling topped with Marshmallow buttercream, sprinkled with a hint of Himalayan sea salt (it's pink).

He examines it, peels the paper back and takes a bite. This time he stares at me while he eats it, with the exception of his eyes rolling briefly into the back of his head. He finishes it off, and tells me it was wonderful, how he likes the moist chocolate with the tart cherry, and the sugary/salty of the frosting. We talk for a minute. He tells me he feels kinda bad that the model won out at the kissing booth, and he also feels that he should thank me for the cupcakes. He offers up a kiss as his thank you. I blush a bit, and say okay. He leans in, his hand on my neck, so warm. Slowly, presses his lips on mine, not like the mess of a snog he gave the model. Then, licks my bottom lip, and next thing I know, I'm tasting the cupcake he ate just moments before, if you get my meaning!!

We both pull back, I take a breath and tell him thank you. He laughs at me, and says "Sure anytime." I tell him to have a good night. He asks my name, and I tell him it's on the card in the box and leave him behind.

Then I woke up.

Pretty cool huh?!

Stacy, you dream in "mini series"! My dreams aren't that articulate!

I did have another one last night and this time we were on the slopes! He was on a snowmobile beside me and I was skiing downhill. I have no idea why I had skiing in my mind for this one! Then I went one way and he went another. What's worse, I was wearing shorts and I fell. So I went in to the lodge and everyone was staring at me and gasping and I thought, "wow, I must look pretty good." Then someone told me I had a big, bleeding gash in my leg (that's what they were staring at) and when I looked at it, all I was concerned about was how hairy my legs were and that soon, my "ride" would be coming back up the mountain to pick me up, you know who, on a snowmobile! I went racing around the lodge in a frenzy asking every man, woman and child if they had, not bandages or a tourniquet, but a razor! Why do I always have dreams about shaving my legs and Gerry? That would be the least of my concerns as far as my beautification process!

I ended up skiing back down the mountain in the dark, still bleeding from my wounds, couldn't see where I was going, worried about bears coming out of the woods after smelling my blood, all because I was informed that the mountain was closing down for the night and no more snowmobiles where allowed to come back up (they have headlights, for Pete's sakes!) I would get no big, tall, strong, hot man to warm me all the way back down the mountain! Instead, I'm all alone, cold, inappropriately dressed, wounded, probably bleeding to death, with legs like sasquatch!

Now this is the kind of dreams that come out of my brain! No coolness, no snogging Gerry, no cupcakes, yet with the promise of romance I get just pain and angst in the end! :p

Delene

I had a dream after watching the ugly truth some days ago.

Gerry was my neighbour across the street... and I could look into his house and he was standing NAKID infront of the window. :yummy:

And then I got a little note and it was from him, if I wanted to go on a date with him.

And I kept AVOIDING HIM. O_O

Then I tried to call him or text him but I got no response...

And theeeeen I ran into him. ( well, we were both on bikes but you know what I mean. )

And he was all happy to find me. :wuv:

Strange,or maybe it's not so strange ,but we do have dreams about,Gerry. I had a short dream a few weeks back . He was standing in a doorway, his soft blue eyes made contact with mine,he was wearing a brown jacket,he never spoke to me or anyone in the room he just took in everything, he was attending a small get together of some sort in the dream and obviously I was there. The dream was in color which tells me the dreamer is a healthy individual as opposed to dreaming in black and white which often indicated illness or low energy. Who knows?

Janet