Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in NYC 12/14

He does look cold! It looks like his teeth are chattering and he lost his thumbs to frostbite! :funnyup:

He's still cute as a bug's butt, though!

Thanks, Ren!

Also, I wanted to comment that he's really spending much more time in NYC then LA this time. I would have especially thought he'd prefer at least the warmer climate but I'm happy he's there. Wish I was.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Without the hat it looks like he just stepped outside and is trying to zip up his coat. It looks cold.....very COLD!! Poor baby. He might as well get used to it because Scotland is very cold now.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:pointy:

Hello!

He looks very handsome, maybe we should all warm him, it's cold in Quebec City today!!!!

We warm you Gerard with our "human warm", sorry, I drink too much "Coke", it's not good for

my "middle-age crisis", I'm joking!!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!! Wait for me Gerard, I'm coming to warm you and all the Gals are joining me!!!!! What do you think????? Calm down "Sweetquebecer", take your medicine, I mean, drink your "Coke"!!!!!

Josée