Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Mischief you say?? :cunning: What kind?

Well, Suzie, the wee Focus is now the property of Car Max! It was very easy to sell it and they gave me a fair price. I'm going to take the money to jump start my credit card debt payoff! Turns out we'll save over $1,000 a year in car insurance by only insuring 2 cars! :yay: You won't recognize my van, which is now my wheels. It has been cleaned inside and out by the Wash Tub and my Gerard Butler license plate cover is in place. The van hasn't been this clean in years! :D

Susan, my fingers are crossed that you'll find just the perfect job soon! :)

Sue, so glad B2 is getting better! :)

Edited by Lady Elissa

Hi! Gals! :wave:

We have Updated the picture guidelines!

Everyone is now ALLOWED to quote pictures!

More info here > 1/6 - UPDATE ~ Change in Quoting Pictures!

That's great, Zanes, cos I couldn't figure out how to do it anyway!

Suzie

I wanted to make sure that everyone who is interested knows that Kable James Sheridan, the 2010 GAME Gals Play Tour charity mandoll is now up for adoption to benefit Toys for Tots through GCF. We know he's a little late, but he is looking for someone who wants to be his permanent Valentine. All information on the fundraiser can be found by following the link in my siggy. Kable anxiously awaits all of your adoption applications!!

My wee Butler is getting less wee! He is going to be pretty tall, don't you think?

Butler at 3 1/2 months:

Posted Image

Teeny still isn't sure she wants him around, but Butler is so charming (like his namesake), he will win her over!

Posted Image

When Teeny got tired of his charm, Butler ran to my son David (who was installing new software on my 'puter)

Posted Image

Butler is still in training with David and won't actually join my household till the end of the month. By that time, he will be housebroken, kennel trained, leash trained and obedience trained. I wonder how long it will be before he is spoiled rotten trained at my house??? I can't wait.....Teeny can!

Posted Image

Suzie

Cute pictures, Suzie! I can't wait to meet Butler! :) Ya think maybe David would take Corky and Archie for a little "doggy boot camp?" .... nah, prolly not! :lol:

Cute pictures, Suzie! I can't wait to meet Butler! :) Ya think maybe David would take Corky and Archie for a little "doggy boot camp?" .... nah, prolly not! :lol:

*snort*

Suzie

Yeah, I would gladly send him my Butler if I could get him back all trained up!!!!

Suzie, it looks like your Butler may actually be about the same size as my Butler when all is said and done.

I would love for Kable to be my Valentine!!! Must go count my money....

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

:wave: everyone,

It's been a long time for me since I posted here. Babysitting my now 8 months old granddaughter who is now crawling and pulling up on everything is a tiring business. Thank goodness I do get Friday through Sunday to recover! Then back to sitting on Monday all refreshed and ready to tackle another day of an exploring, inquisitive wee one.

In December I managed to get in two trips to Virginia to see my ailing 82 year old mother and my huge Virginia family. First my daughter, husband and 8 month old granddaughter drove down and I went along and then my son, wife and 8 month old grandson made the trip with me along again. Mom is doing as well as she can with diabetes complications and advancing emphysema. She is breathing oxygen at home 24-7 now. Now even a trip from the bedroom to the sofa to crochet takes her breath and strength away. She knows her time is limited with us and was so happy to see her newest great grandbabies for the first time. A joyful time with my mom.

A new thread and a New Year! Sending a belated Happy New Year 2011 to you all. I missed being here but I do read the posts to keep up with you, galfriends, just not much time to post during the week.

Sue I hope by now you and the wee ones are feeling so much better. So sorry that you all had a challenging holiday due to so much illness. That was a scary and difficult time I am sure. Take care of yourself too, my friend.

Susan: Best wishes and fingers crossed for you to find the job of your dreams soon. With your experience you will know when the right one comes along.

Eva Mari even dropped by for a few! Hugs to you, dear lady.

This is going long so I will sign off for now. Hope to be back soon.

Take care and blessings for you all in the New Year.

Diane

Hi, Diane! Welcome back!

Our nasty old weather man said there is severe weather moving in tonight including hail. I spent the day getting the Christmas stuff squared away in the garage so I can get the car in. Mission accomplished. Now I deserve chocolate!! JUST by coincidence, a custom box of See's chocolates arrived in the mail today. I had picked out all my favorite flavors from the See's website, and they made it up for me for the same price it costs in the stores. (We don't HAVE See's stores in Texas and they won't ship here in the hot summer, so now's my chance! YIPPY!!)

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend. There is a Firefly marathon on Ovation if you have Dish network. Getting megadoses of chocolate AND Capt. Tightpants! Now all I need is a Gerry movie tonight. Life is good.

Hugs to all who need one and even those who don't. :grouphug:

Suzie

Posted Image

Happy New Year 2011 to One and ALL :kiss:

Anna X

Posted Image

Edited by Anna

ANNA!! So wonderful to see you!!! Mega hugs!!!

Suzie :wuv:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image galfriends and sisters!!! Anna, this gif reminds me of you...and you know why! As for the other GIFS I just thought it was a lovely way to wake everyone up (of course I'm on the west coast and probably the last to wake up...lol).

Thanks Diane, it has been a nasty few months for me with this "crud" ... but hopefully I will be back to normal (normal...me???) soon.

The sun is out today but there is frost on the ground......burrrrrr. I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee in my lovely new coffee cup and debating whether or not I want to go out in this cold this morning to church....I best make up my mind shortly or it will be too late....lol.

hugs to all.

love,
Sue

Posted ImageGood Morning!

Hi Galfriends,
It's so nice to be here with you....all warm and cosy.....and trying to resist the urge to bite Gerry on the neck in the video above! :drool1:

Freezing cold weather here but thank the Lord we haven't had any more snow, although the children have had a wonderful time with it. I shall be posting photographs later on the 'Boasting' thread but bare with me I'm still finding my way around here.

I didn't manage to get all my Christmas cards sent out this year, so here I am busy trying to get New Year greetings cards sent....before the Easter Hols!

Peace and Love Galfriends,
hugs,
Anna X

Posted Image galfriends and sisters!

Oh Anna, I can't wait to see the new pictures of LuLu and TJ! They (and you) always bring a smile to my face!

Suzie, how did you make out with that storm?

It's freezing here as well this morning....maybe we need Gerry to warm us up a wee bit:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(lick I mean clickable)

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image I never remember to celebrate but my GF Barbara just sent me an email congratulating me on my GALS anniversary. It's today! 5 years of GALS and I've loved every minute of it!

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image Let's PAAAARTY! Pass the :Gerritas:.... Anybody invite Gerbear???

ANNA! It's good to see you again Hun! It's beginning to look like the olden days in here!! :woohoo:

Suzie says it's lonesome in here!! So come on gang...it's party time!!

:yay: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Hi everyone,

Nice to see that some of the "regulars" still do post here from time to time. It seems to me that social networking sites have cut down the traffic and interaction on GB fansites, but I'm sure that like me, many who don't post that often anymore, still do visit and read.

Hope you all have a great year 2011, and that you remain Gerry's fans and each other's friends. Blessings to all!

Swannie

Well, Suzie, the wee Focus is now the property of Car Max! It was very easy to sell it and they gave me a fair price. I'm going to take the money to jump start my credit card debt payoff! Turns out we'll save over $1,000 a year in car insurance by only insuring 2 cars! :yay: You won't recognize my van, which is now my wheels. It has been cleaned inside and out by the Wash Tub and my Gerard Butler license plate cover is in place. The van hasn't been this clean in years! :D

Susan, my fingers are crossed that you'll find just the perfect job soon! :)

Sue, so glad B2 is getting better! :)

Where did you get a Gerard Butler license plate cover?

I want one, I want one. Please advise.

Sandy

Hi everyone,

Nice to see that some of the "regulars" still do post here from time to time. It seems to me that social networking sites have cut down the traffic and interaction on GB fansites, but I'm sure that like me, many who don't post that often anymore, still do visit and read.

Hope you all have a great year 2011, and that you remain Gerry's fans and each other's friends. Blessings to all!

Swannie

Hey, Swannie, how is Bill? I hope he is better.

Sandy

Happy 5th GALSiversary Sue! Pass me a virgin Gerrita (is there even such a thing?) and I'll toast to the occasion!

Hi to Anna, and Diane, and Swannie - good to see you all here. Please don't be strangers!

I have been reading a book of the words and inspiration of Martin Luther King, Jr. I just started it last week and a synchronicity moment came on Wednesday when I was getting my nails done and one of the owners of the salon was playing his iPod over the speakers when MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech came on. Now what are the chances that I would have just started reading a book on him and be someplace where a speech that was given nearly 48 years ago would start playing? It gave us all chill bumps. Here is one of many favorite quotes from the book:

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend."

I wish all of you health and happiness in 2011.

Sandy

Hey Sandy,

I had my license plate cover made by a dealer on the internet that makes personalized plate covers. Mine says "Gerard Butler" on the top and "Anything But Ordinary" on the bottom. Here's a link to the dealer.

plate covers

Sandy

Hey Sandy,

I had my license plate cover made by a dealer on the internet that makes personalized plate covers. Mine says "Gerard Butler" on the top and "Anything But Ordinary" on the bottom. Here's a link to the dealer.

plate covers

Thank you so very much. I'll think of something unique for my bottom line.

Sandy

Elissa: "Anything But Ordinary"? That doesn't have anything to do with Abrock's video, does it? :cunning: