Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Elissa: "Anything But Ordinary"? That doesn't have anything to do with Abrock's video, does it? :cunning:

As a matter of fact, it does! Mel's video is one of my very favorites, and was the inspiration for my personalized license plate frame. :)

My plate holder shows much less imagination than Elissa's. It just says "Scotland's Hottest Export" at the top and "Gerard Butler" at the bottom. I like her's better!

Suzie

Posted Image

And don't forget to keep one of these is your purse Galfriends!

Yea I remember the 'old times' when we were all a giggly bunch of :poof: everytime we saw :reddeath: or :jackie: now we are more mature we only :poof: when we see :Clyde3::Milo3::Clyde4::Kable2::leo::Milo4: so what's new Galfriends?Posted ImageBye Bye Winter.

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Happy Gals Anniversary Sue!

Love the medic alert card Anna!I have saved it lol

That was really cool about the MLK thing.

I'm still around,mostly on fb I admit.I've just had alot going on lately.Emotionally etc...I tend to minimize when I'm trying to cope with something.Lets see...I spent all day Saturday in a handgun class so I can get my permit to carry.I did alot better than I thought I would,on the shooting I scored 98 out of 100.

My kids have gone back to school.I discovered Zumba party on Playstation 3.My best friend has it and I go to her house when the kids are at school.I am now addicted to it.I have the high score thus far.Love,love,love it.Apparently the better/harder I shake my hips the more people it adds to my par-tay!

We have 1 month before my ex leaves.Things are getting interesting,he told me bundle up yesterday and the other day asked me how my day was going.*cue twilight music*

They have lifted the 1 yr waiting period on my tribal benefits,so I will be able to go to school this year! yay! And I have decided what I want to study.Going to study to be a paralegal.Have been told i'd be a good lawyer but I have no interest whatsoever in becoming a lawyer.

:)

Today is the day. I gotta take down the Christmas decorations. I really hate doing this, yet at the same time, I do enjoy how open, clean and uncluttered my house looks when everything is back to normal. But my tree is so pretty now with the lights blinking softly from the corner. Oh well, 2011 is crowding out 2010.

Hope you all have a great day!

Swannie

Anna- love the medic alert card! Must print out to carry in my purse! :p

Andrea-good luck with paralegal school. :)

Swannie-I just took the last of my Christmas stuff down today. I love the decorating, but hate the undecorating. I am glad that the house is back to normal now, and relieved the chore is done! :D

Sue-Happy Galsiversary! :)

Hugs to all!

I think that we have some of the most talented ladies on the planet here on GALS!!!!

Christmas actually came to my house yesterday when a package arrived from Norway. I know Eva Mari had hoped that her pressie to me would arrive in time for Christmas but actually I'm thrilled it arrived late.....lol...cause it has extended the season for me. Some of you may not know EM but those of us who do know what a talented woman she is....artist, graphic artist, seamstress. I'm not sure that there is anything that she cannot do when she puts her mind to it! Anyway, look what my sister of the heart made for me:

Posted Image A very special tote bag with my B2 and Fynn on the front side and a celtic design on the back. She also made me smaller tote bags with Beowulf, Leonidas, Erik, Marek and Attila on them!!

Posted Image

A week ago I was also gifted by another one of our talented GALS, Jo, with the most beautiful tree ornaments. Jo is always making the most unique treasures:

Posted Image

I have been so blessed by the friends I have made here on GALS over the past five years and I just want to see thank you to all my galfriends and sisters of the heart.

Anna, that medical card is securely placed in my wallet....lmao. And YES, I remember the good ol days and I say we BRING THEM BACK girlfriend. I still get giggly and giddy when I see a picture of:

Posted Image

love and hugs,

Sue

Sue, those are beautiful! EM and Jo certainly are very talented Gals! :)

Gee am I that old? The medic alert cards were from way back but I had thought Sue and Elissa would already know about them.

Congratulations Sue, and what sweeties are Eva Mari and Jo, I was trying to follow Eva Mari on her blog but she hadn't written for a while.....too busy making your gifts!

Swannie we take all the decorations down the day after New Years Day, clean start for the year.

Good Luck with the studies Andrea but the gun thing leaves me cold. Glad we don't carry guns/knives here, too scary for me.

My holidays are now over as the children went back to school today, Mummy has just collected them and took them home full of chatter.

I love the photo of Gerry in my siggy, an old one by Sue recycled, I love the long hair clean shaven look. :hearts:

Hugs all round,

Anna X

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Better stop now I have come over all unnecessary! :shower:

Anna....Just love the goodies you left us with! :cunning:

Sue....I'm jealous! EM and Jo are to say the least exceptionally talented Ladies! I'm glad that you got your package from EM after Christmas just cause you've been so down lately....Sounds like this surprise was a great pick me up for ya Sweetie! I also am a proud owner of one of Jo's Gorgeous Christmas ornaments and believe me you really have to see them and hold them....They are like a fine piece of China!

Andrea, good luck with your Paralegal studies! I would NEVER be able to remember all that you have to to become one! I was actually thinking about it at one time til I realized my mind doesn't comprehend that good! :p

Swannie, look at the bright side....no more clutter! :)

:wave: and {{{{HUGS}}}} to all me Girlies!

Frannie

Sue,those gifts are just gorgeous!

Anna-the gun thing is only for knowledge only,I wanted to be able to have the knowledge to know what i'm doing if the need ever arises.Even though I will be legally able to,I don't plan on carrying a weapon 99% of the time.

I haven't taken my Christmas decorations down yet.I need to lol But family tradition is that the decorations don't come down till the day after my birthday.So tomorrow I'll get to work :)

I think that we have some of the most talented ladies on the planet here on GALS!!!!

Christmas actually came to my house yesterday when a package arrived from Norway. I know Eva Mari had hoped that her pressie to me would arrive in time for Christmas but actually I'm thrilled it arrived late.....lol...cause it has extended the season for me. Some of you may not know EM but those of us who do know what a talented woman she is....artist, graphic artist, seamstress. I'm not sure that there is anything that she cannot do when she puts her mind to it! Anyway, look what my sister of the heart made for me:

Posted Image A very special tote bag with my B2 and Fynn on the front side and a celtic design on the back. She also made me smaller tote bags with Beowulf, Leonidas, Erik, Marek and Attila on them!!

Posted Image

A week ago I was also gifted by another one of our talented GALS, Jo, with the most beautiful tree ornaments. Jo is always making the most unique treasures:

Posted Image

I have been so blessed by the friends I have made here on GALS over the past five years and I just want to see thank you to all my galfriends and sisters of the heart.

Anna, that medical card is securely placed in my wallet....lmao. And YES, I remember the good ol days and I say we BRING THEM BACK girlfriend. I still get giggly and giddy when I see a picture of:

Posted Image

love and hugs,

Sue

Wow Sue! Those are spectacular. I do think we have some hidden talents on this board. Sometimes an ability we have might not seem so special to us, but is a treasure to another.

Hugs,

Burma

Hi everyone. Those gifts of Sue's are really gorgeous. I wish I were that talented.

Swannie, glad your house is bigger today.

Andrea Mc Happy Birthday yesterday, sorry I'm late.

Hey, can anyone tell me where to find Gerry's Golden Girls? One day it is here and the next day, NOT.

What category do I look under to find it?

Tks,

Sandy

Sandy, the Golden Girls are in "Much Ado About Nothing" under the area, "Getting to Know You." :)

Can I just say HOW WONDERFUL it is to see so much going on in the Support Center? Since this is where I tend to hang out -- it is just amazing to see you all here!

YEAH

Hoping you are all staying healthy, wealthy and wise --- holding on to your resolutions (if you still make them)....and COMING IN HERE as often as you can!

Lots of love,

Jill

Just checking in to :pant: over this! Posted Image

hugs,

Anna X

Hi All! Just wanted to be sure and stop in even if it's for a sec. Had a bad day yesterday...spent it at the hospital. Basically related to my Gastroparesis, lets just say not a good day! Feeling kind of weak today but better than yesterday that's for sure! For the good news...the weather is getting better. Most of the ice is gone and it's warming up daily!

Anna, happy to see you back as much as you have been... drool worthy pictures all around Galfriend! :yummy:

Hope everyone has a great Thursday...

{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Oh Frannie, Posted Image ... you've been doing so well...I was hoping the worst was behind you.

Anna, it is indeed a drool worthy picture..... Now I know he's a bit rumpled in this one but I love the hair and pouty lips in this one:

Posted Image (this is what I imagine he looks like when he's just waking up... lol)

I hope all of you have watched the videos of Gerry's birthday party.....it looks like he had a blast!!

Jill, we ain't going nowhere! See you Saturday dear!!!!

hugs,

Sue

Frannie, so sorry you are having health problems. I'm glad that at least they know what is wrong and can treat you.

January is always such a dull and dreary month. Raining and gray here in Portland.

Take care, everyone, and remember that spring is just around the corner!

Swannie

Frannie, so sorry to hear you've been under the weather. (What does that mean anyway???) I hope you'll be feeling tip-top real soon. It sure is great to see the sun shining!

Hugs,

Burma

Burma! GAD that siggie is GORGEOUS! More of that, PLEASE!

Well, ladies, we made it to Friday (well, in some time zones, but it's coming up here too).....happy weekend and Sue! I can hardly wait.

And Anna....all I can say is YUM

Jill

Sorry you are feeling bad Frannie.

Just stopping in to say hi before I head to the big city to have some fun for my birthday.Still trying to figure out who's coming along and where we are going. lol Hope you all have a good and safe weekend!HUGS!

Burma! GAD that siggie is GORGEOUS! More of that, PLEASE!

Well, ladies, we made it to Friday (well, in some time zones, but it's coming up here too).....happy weekend and Sue! I can hardly wait.

And Anna....all I can say is YUM

Jill

Sorry, Jill, I can't take credit for that one! Can't you tell it's one of Cheryl's??? I'm getting ready to go away for the long weekend, so I won't be doing any siggy making until next week. That's why I snatched this one when Cheryl put it up. It's a dandy.

Hugs,

Burma

Hope you're feeling a little better today Frannie, Posted Image and anyone else whois needing the same.....

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Well, these certainly perked me right up today:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oh HELLO Mr. Pinky :drool1:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

My sister in law just called me and we're going to go to the movies and dinner tonight and than tomorrow night I'm meeting up with Jill......gosh, my social life is in full swing this weekend.....:pointy:

hugs,

Sue