Gerard Butler GALS
ladyfran

A special Thank You Gals

I just wanted to let you all know how bummed I am that I couldn't send my usual Christmas cards out this year! Since I'm still here in NY I did manage to find the program on my sisters desk top but lo and behold......HER PRINTER IS NOT WORKING! At this stage of the game I decided to give up this year and hope that you all understand. I really want to thank you for your friendship and the love that you have all shown me. I hope you know how very much you all mean to me. I am as proud as I can be to be a sister in this amazing fanmily! My Christmas wish for all my fanmily is that you are blessed each day with peace, Love, good health and happiness always!

Posted Image

With all my Love, :hearts: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

What a sweet "card", Frannie! I think that's really beautiful. . .I stopped sending out cards last year because I stay in touch via email with all the people I care about, even Tom's 94-year-old father.

Love,

B

Posted Image

Frannie, that's the best Christmas card right there!
Have a wonderful Christmas and joyous New Year GF!
You're such a treasured friend and make all the holidays such a beautiful place here on GALS.

Merry Christmas!

Hugs & Love
Cheryl

Frannie, I didn't do a very good job of sending out cards this year, either. ;)

Posted Imageto you and all my GALfriends! PALfriends, too! :)

You don't have to apologize, Frannie! You do enough for everyone, myself included, through the goodness of your heart without expecting anything in return. We should be apologizing to you for taking you so for granted and not appreciating YOU more!

You are truly our "gift" and for that, I thank you!

:bow2:

Delene

Love ya Frannie!Merry Christmas!

Posted Image

You guys .............Just know I'm overwhelmed and Thanks for your kind comments!

:kiss: Frannie

Friends; real friends understand and don't need a lot Frannie; just thinking of them should be enough. This thread speaks volumes and since I don't have fancy programs to make any beautiful icons.... :hearts: this will have to do...LOVE YOU ALL!