Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

2010 Convention Items From Gerry

Personalized items from Gerry, won at the convention auction, are arriving! :ohbaby:

The items are being shipped directly to the winners. :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

Please let us know what you received.

:ty:

Additional information: Those who have not already received their items should receive them really soon! Due to unforeseen circumstances the items have been delayed. Please post on the forum when you receive your items.

I received my beautiful Marek picture from Timeline which Gerry personally autographed to me. I sooooo love it!

Suzie

I received a Very Personalize One Two Picture from RockNRolla! :wuv:

Thanks Gerry!!!

Cheryl

I received a Very Personalized One Two Picture from RockNRolla! :wuv:

Thanks Gerry!!!

Cheryl

Okay now I'm jealous! :kisswink: and VERY curious what "Very Personalized" could mean!

(I'm a Gutter Gal Cheryl, the mind does conjure all SORTS of scenarios!) :funnyface:

:funnyup: Oh, please Mr. Mailman bring me my personalized poster soon!!!!!

Suzie and Cheryl, I'm so excited for you both!

hugs,

Sue

I received the "Art of How to Tran YOur Dragon. Personalilzed with my Name: Giny "Hugh Hugs - Gerard Butler....I love It. Well worth the wait to receive for Christmas!

:kiss:

Remember the scene in "Attila" when N'Kara tells him that she's preggers? The excitement? The fully wrapped body hug and lift and joyous spin about and laughter?!

Well, except for the full body hug, that best describes my reaction to receiving today the mini poster for "Attila" (he's huge in the center, holding his SWORD!) and Gerry

personalized it by writing, "Katie, Love and Kisses, Gerry Butler"

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, GERRY, and thanks for playing Attila, Posted Image my writing muse!! Posted Image *sigh*Posted Image

Katie

Okay now I'm jealous! :kisswink: and VERY curious what "Very Personalized" could mean!

(I'm a Gutter Gal Cheryl, the mind does conjure all SORTS of scenarios!) :funnyface:

:funnyup:

We were able to send a personal note to Gerry at the auction when we won the item.

His reply to mine was....

Cheryl,

I Love You

Gerard Butler :wuv:

Cheryl

name='Paisleyscot' date='22 December 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1293071124' post='1458240']

Okay now I'm jealous! Posted Image and VERY curious what "Very Personalized" could mean!

(I'm a Gutter Gal Cheryl, the mind does conjure all SORTS of scenarios!) Posted Image

Posted Image

We were able to send a personal note to Gerry at the auction when we won the item.

His reply to mine was....

Cheryl,

I Love You

Gerard Butler Posted Image

Oh, you biotch!! I hate you! (only kidding). God, wouldn't I love to see those words. . .

Huggles,

B

Cheryl

I can not wait until June 2011--- save the money and I'm bidding big! I hope! Love ya Gerard! :funnyface:

Congrats to all our auction winners! I'm so happy so many of you have received your items in time for Christmas. Please note additional information added to original post. Those who haven't yet received their items, they will receive them by January 11th.

A big THANK YOU to Gerry and to Gerry's team for all their hard work and efforts getting these items personalized and sent to our auction winners!

~ D

OMG! Can I just say ....Congratulations to you all and also.......................................I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!

Posted Image Frannie

I'm just grinning so broadly reading all the posts from you, the winners!! So, so happy for all of you!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

UPDATE: To those who are waiting for their auction items, I was told today that the items will go out via FedEx overnight tomorrow. So be watching for them and then check in here and let us know all about it! Posted Image

:hugs:

~ D

UPDATE: To those who are waiting for their auction items, I was told today that the items will go out via FedEx overnight tomorrow. So be watching for them and then check in here and let us know all about it! Posted Image

~ D

Thanks for the update.

:watchclock:

~ D

Thanks for the update.

:watchclock:

THANKS GALS-- Will be watching for it-- Thanks for checking-- I will definitely let you know it got here :)

Posted Image Christmas all over again!!! I can't wait. I will be Posted Image for FEDEX!!!

hugs,

Sue

UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the items have (obviously) been delayed. They assure us that the items being signed and sent are at the TOP of their list. They will contact me when the items are sent and I will update everyone then.

I IMPLORE you to continue being patient. I know its been difficult waiting, but please understand that many times G is being pulled in several different directions and he really IS doing the best that he can.

Dayna

UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the items have (obviously) been delayed. They assure us that the items being signed and sent are at the TOP of their list. They will contact me when the items are sent and I will update everyone then.

I IMPLORE you to continue being patient. I know its been difficult waiting, but please understand that many times G is being pulled in several different directions and he really IS doing the best that he can.

Dayna

Thank You Dayna :yourock:

For being so diligent in getting us the info...

We can be patient because we do know it will be coming eventually...

:butterfly:

Annemarie

The more time I spend on this site, the more I want to do things in order to possible meet, or go to the convention. Is there a set date, because maybe I could figure something out, I would totally come out if at all possible.

:yummy:

The more time I spend on this site, the more I want to do things in order to possible meet, or go to the convention. Is there a set date, because maybe I could figure something out, I would totally come out if at all possible.

:yummy:

Here's a LINK to the Convention Webpage!

All the info is listed there! Hope you can make it! We have so much fun!

Cheryl