Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

1/2 - Direct From Punta Uruguay

Direct from Punta

Translated...

02/01/2011 Direct from Punta

The feast of the turn of the year was commanded by Marcelo Fonseca and JP, that every year receives 1200 people. This year the ballad was very narrow and only 400 invitations were available. The result was a lot of people desperate for an invitation.

Who missed out of the party was for Serana, Lala Rudge and Luigi, Ana Kurk, Marcos Funaro, Bel Matarazzo and others.

The House of JP is all sustainable, with plates for solar energy. About 20 people are hosted there, among them the actor Gerard Butler.

Who was ensures that the feast here was amazing. The son of a Princess if playing in the pool, many gringos and figurines of "royalty" somewhere.

Brazilians who were at the party: Georgia Atala, Henrique Cury, Pietra Sutcliffe, Dudu Linhares, Joana Trabulsi – that rehearsed a "arrives more" with Gaius Nabuco-, Felipe Nabuco, Daniel Urzedo, Natalie Klein and lauziere, Oscar Metsavaht, Rafael Mendonça, Rafael Queiroz, Adriana Caruso, Fernanda Perlaky. The party was until 10 a.m. and almost all were up to that time.

The moment of the evening was just quit when the DJ Michel Saad was touching but did not enjoy the host, that took the carrapetas quickly.

Posted Image

Source: HERE

Direct from Punta

Translated...

02/01/2011 Direct from Punta

The feast of the turn of the year was commanded by Marcelo Fonseca and JP, that every year receives 1200 people. This year the ballad was very narrow and only 400 invitations were available. The result was a lot of people desperate for an invitation.

Who missed out of the party was for Serana, Lala Rudge and Luigi, Ana Kurk, Marcos Funaro, Bel Matarazzo and others.

The House of JP is all sustainable, with plates for solar energy. About 20 people are hosted there, among them the actor Gerard Butler.

Who was ensures that the feast here was amazing. The son of a Princess if playing in the pool, many gringos and figurines of "royalty" somewhere.

Brazilians who were at the party: Georgia Atala, Henrique Cury, Pietra Sutcliffe, Dudu Linhares, Joana Trabulsi – that rehearsed a "arrives more" with Gaius Nabuco-, Felipe Nabuco, Daniel Urzedo, Natalie Klein and lauziere, Oscar Metsavaht, Rafael Mendonça, Rafael Queiroz, Adriana Caruso, Fernanda Perlaky. The party was until 10 a.m. and almost all were up to that time.

The moment of the evening was just quit when the DJ Michel Saad was touching but did not enjoy the host, that took the carrapetas quickly.

Source: HERE

Thanks, Cheryl. I wonder why he was invited to such an out of the way place. I'm glad he seems to have found a locale with some privacy because there haven't been a bunch of Tweets and FB sightings since he arrived. After all the bounty we received from Scotland, he deserves some respite.

Hugs,

Burma

OMG! OMG! This is like all the holidays wrapped together with getting to see that beautiful face minus the beard. I love scruff(like in that L'Oreal calendar pic) but I miss seeing the face I fell in love with in PS, I Love You. I'll probably be able to hear Holly shouting "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" from Tulsa. LOL. I'm going to enjoy this while I can before he grows it back again. Love the curls too. :cunning::woohoo::heat::wuv::drool1::bow:

Edited by Christine ONeal

Thanks for the info. I too wonder what he was doing there, maybe just enjoying

himself, but I'll bet it was business too. The man never just goes to enjoy unless

it's to Scotland. You know he is probably working somehow.

Oh well, he doesn't have to be back in front of the cameras until March, so I

hope he is having fun, whatever he is doing.

Looked like the invitation list was pretty short. He is really getting invited

to exclusive outings nowadays. I'm so happy he rates so highly. Wonder

who invited him, and what is the House of JP? Does anyone know?

Sounds like some royalty was there as well, I wonder from what country.

By the way, that L'Oreal commercial looks like it was quite a lot of work as well.

So many different scenes and so many genres as well. He really likes to mix

it up, even in commercials.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

OMG! OMG! This is like all the holidays wrapped together with getting to see that beautiful face minus the beard. I love scruff(like in that L'Oreal calendar pic) but I miss seeing the face I fell in love with in PS, I Love You. I'll probably be able to hear Holly shouting "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" from Tulsa. LOL. I'm going to enjoy this while I can before he grows it back again. Love the curls too. :cunning::woohoo::heat::wuv::drool1::bow:

UM! What picture am I not seeing?

:unsure: Frannie

He got some sun in Uruguay. He looks good.

Hope his is still having fun wherever he is today.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

The Uruguay pic doesn't do him justice IMHO.

Chris

Edited by midnightchris

UM! What picture am I not seeing?

:unsure: Frannie

This one: Gerry in Uruguay

The Uruguay pic doesn't do him justice IMHO.

:omg: Justice? That's an understatement! Whoa! Some of you like this look? He looks like a pimp! Good Gawd, Gerry!

Maybe he was trying to be incognito and play down his sex appeal but I didn't like that look when it was popular back in the seventies! Sometimes I think Gerry was born too late or he gets caught in some kind of time warp with his wardrobe but it looks like Tony Manero's closet exploded all over him! :funnyup:

One of the things I've always loved about Gerry is his individuality when it comes to how he dresses. He does what he wants to and has never been a slave to fashion or prisoner to vanity, but, I'm sorry, gang! I've got to say here that this "look" is not only not flattering but I'm a bit freaked out and I say this with the utmost of love and respect for Gerry! I realize he's on vacation and letting your hair down is what it's all about but golly, what's up with the chains, babe? Maybe they were Christmas presents or he's going for the "gangsta" look in the New Year, who knows! :yo:

I'm wondering if there will ever be a time when Gerry comes to grips with the fact that he is no longer in his twenties or even thirties? The old saying, "You keep writing checks that your body can't cash anymore" and sooner then later, it will catch up to you! :sh*tfan:

I read somewhere that a new Hotel/restaurant/club had it's grand opening too. Perhaps when Gerry was in Rio for Carnivale he got an invite to come down to the launch from someone he met. Gerry's quite the schmoozer you know. The list of invitees seemed to be made up of the South American "elite" perhaps. I didn't recognize any of the names. Gerry may have been one of their "token" Hollywood A listers.

I'd love the clean shaven face a bit more if it didn't look like he shaved in the dark!

And no post of mine critisizing Gerry's appearance would be complete without another "horse" metaphor, as I am often accused of so here it comes; "Rode hard and put away wet". :bleh: Nuff freaking said!

Delene

I'm afraid I agree! There are very few pics i really don't care for of Gerbear and this one tops the list!! What the??? Okay....he needs a haircut!

:wave: Frannie

I'm afraid I agree! There are very few pics i really don't care for of Gerbear and this one tops the list!! What the??? Okay....he needs a haircut!

:wave: Frannie

OK, Frannie, I'll get the scissors and you tie him down! But I must have my way with him first before I start cuttin'!

Delene

The expression on his face makes me think of that INXS song...The Devil Inside. Looks like it was out and playing on this night. As for the chains, I mean, you gotta hold on to something "riding hard and being put away wet!!"Posted Image

The expression on his face makes me think of that INXS song...The Devil Inside. Looks like it was out and playing on this night. As for the chains, I mean, you gotta hold on to something "riding hard and being put away wet!!"Posted Image

Oh yeah! Like strapping on the old "bad boy" rope? It's that lead rope with a chain on the head of it that goes across the tender spot on the muzzle of a stallion. He get's unruly and you give a nice "jerk" to get his attention and he's settles down and goes right where you want him too! :funnyup:

Delene

Posted Image Wow! that sounded nasty. I love it. I need to learn more about horses. Posted Image

Posted Image Wow! that sounded nasty. I love it. I need to learn more about horses. Posted Image

It's all about reward and punishment when it comes to stallions, baby! Good boys get rewarded and bad boys get, well, punished until they're so good they're bad or so bad they're good! Whichever!

Sometimes you want the power and fire between your legs and sometimes you just want a slow, gentle ride. You know what I mean? :cunning:

I never use spurs though but a light whip can always come in handy!

But if you can condition him to the feel and pressure of your inner thighs, you can get him to go in any direction you want, hands free!

Delene

OMG, guys, you crack me up! :rotflmao: Please don't cut his locks off. They are so pretty. I agree about shaving in the dark though.

Posted Image Delene, you crack me up! I need to get in that line, too!

You've nailed it, "rode hard and put away wet!" Posted Image OMG, can I have him now?

Chris

I think, after all said and done, Gerry would agree with each and every word. I read somewhere that one of the things a scorpio might say to a lover is, "here, let me untie you." RAWWR!! Posted Image

Posted Image Delene, you crack me up! I need to get in that line, too!

You've nailed it, "rode hard and put away wet!" Posted Image OMG, can I have him now?

Chris

Not yet! Let me pace him out a lap first and cool off before I bring him in to the paddock! Then he'll need a good rubdown. ;)

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

I think he looks amazingly young and gorgeous - like he did in Lucy Sullivan. I LOVE the wild curls, I could care less about the necklaces and I LOVE the open shirt cause I can stare at that man's chest for hours.

I think it's so cool that he gets to add an obscure country like Uruguay to his passport, and by obscure I mean it's not a "hot spot".

Go on with your bad self, Gerry!

Lisa

I agree as well, Lisa. If it is possible he looks more scorching hot than usual. Love the hair, love the necklaces, just love the guy!

:wuv:

The ladies in Uruguay don't stand a chance.

Edited by Lady Ski Bum