Gerard Butler GALS
phoenixgirl

Behind the Scenes L'Oreal Ad

O. M. G.!! :drool1: THUD.................

Suzie

oh my!!!

:gotgals::drool:

Nuff said.....

HEAVEN HELP ME! I'M A GONER!!!! :faint:

Thank you Lisa and Moira! I Luv you guys!

Frannie

There is no doubt that Gerry's charm and physical gorgeousness transfer even more when he is just being himself. It is clear from these behind the scenes clips that he was thoroughly enjoying himself! He is absolutely breathtaking!

Swannie

I can't believe they cut the part where he was rockin' out with some guys. I'd give anyone $1,000,000 to find a man SEXIER than Gerry AND has the same goofy sense of humor, can sing, can act, has his intelligence, and the accent. I'm not worried because a) I don't have a million $ and b) there is NO ONE else quite like Gerry. Thanks for posting.

Posted ImagePosted Image This vid is so hot! Gerry's so funny and charming and stunning! There's so much wasted material in here, some frames and angles are even better than the ones in the actual commercial! But hey, it's not completely wasted since we got to see it after all!Posted Image

Thank you, Lisa and Moira!

Chris

At the end, did he say "she's a lucky girl"? :rotflmao:

Delene

Yes, he did say that and I totally agree! I'd keep insisting we'd need to try the kiss shot again. Practice makes perfect, right? :cunning::kiss:

:faint: Tres tres sexy! Can ya tell I live in Quebec? The only hick in the entire video is...I have high speed and it was slow to upload? I use L'Oreal on my hair and have a product for the face but each time I use it...my skin breaks out...

Just had to come back and watch again..........okay so I watched it several times...still didn't catch it all yet! Maybe I'll go back just once more! :cunning:

:drool1: Frannie

You know I don't understand some of the negativity towards Gerry doing a commercial for men's moisturizer. I've been a bit surprised to read some things that just seem so unnecessarily brutal and critical of him. There are many celebs that have done TV ads for all kinds of products so I don't see why Gerry would get picked on.

I think some people just set their jaw to someone for petty personal reasons, perhaps stemming from their own insecurities. I don't understand it, especially when it's someone they don't even know personally. But I suppose on some sick level, it makes them feel better about their own short comings to take an aire of superiorty and put somebody else down or make fun of them.

I remember Gerry even stating that one of his biggest peeves is pettiness. I agree with him whole heartedly!

But I'm sure Gerry doesn't let it bother him too much because anyone who stands out above the norm or has special talents that some don't possess is going to be subjected to it. I do worry about him sometimes because he can be a bit more sensitive. You have to develope kind of a tough skin, no pun intended, I suppose and realize that you can't please everybody and just do your own thing. Not everyone is gonna like you and it really ain't your problem, it's actually theirs and I kinda feel sorry for people like that. They must live a miserable existence.

Delene

You know I don't understand some of the negativity towards Gerry doing a commercial for men's moisturizer. I've been a bit surprised to read some things that just seem so unnecessarily brutal and critical of him. There are many celebs that have done TV ads for all kinds of products so I don't see why Gerry would get picked on.

I think some people just set their jaw to someone for petty personal reasons, perhaps stemming from their own insecurities. I don't understand it, especially when it's someone they don't even know personally. But I suppose on some sick level, it makes them feel better about their own short comings to take an aire of superiorty and put somebody else down or make fun of them.

I remember Gerry even stating that one of his biggest peeves is pettiness. I agree with him whole heartedly!

But I'm sure Gerry doesn't let it bother him too much because anyone who stands out above the norm or has special talents that some don't possess is going to be subjected to it. I do worry about him sometimes because he can be a bit more sensitive. You have to develope kind of a tough skin, no pun intended, I suppose and realize that you can't please everybody and just do your own thing. Not everyone is gonna like you and it really ain't your problem, it's actually theirs and I kinda feel sorry for people like that. They must live a miserable existence.

Delene

I so agree. I don't know if you are referring to several pathetic people on another website who thrive on making outlandish accusations and insults aimed at OUR Gerry.

What a great video!

This is better than the actual commercials & they obviously have a lot more material that can be used.

I could watch it all day.

Thanks!

Ren

Totally agree Ren! So much more footage than the commercial, there for so much better :cunning:

Cheryl

I can form words now ...

But really what else is there to say that everyone hasn't already said. I agree with Ren; I love this way more than the actual commercial and that's because we get the REAL Gerry. Goofy, enjoying life, just being himself. :wuv:

And think about it ... if anyone else said "She's a lucky girl" it would seem conceited and prideful; from Gerry you know he's being silly - although in our minds it's totally true. But hearing it from him it's not taken negatively because I know deep down Gerry is also thinking "lucky me!" :D

On a purely superficial level, he looks beyond description. Breathtaking doesn't even seem to cover it any longer. Gorgeous, beautiful - not good enough. There is no word. He's just GERRY.

Lisa

OMG, i have just woken up to this, and i have a huge lump in my heart, and have gone all unnecessary. gerry looks absolutely gorgeous in it and like some of the other fans above and mentioned, they should have put a lot more of it in the original ad., but i suppose there was a time factor involved. he looked so natural and his normal charming, boyish self and acting us gerry as we know and adore him. i always thought his ad. was so short and jumpy. for instance, the ad. ryan reynolds was in seemed more stable and wasnt jumping from one thing to another so quickly. anyway this behind the scenes was unbelievable and confirms how absolutely great gerry is and why i adore him so much.

sue - londons greatest fan

I can form words now ...

But really what else is there to say that everyone hasn't already said. I agree with Ren; I love this way more than the actual commercial and that's because we get the REAL Gerry. Goofy, enjoying life, just being himself. :wuv:

And think about it ... if anyone else said "She's a lucky girl" it would seem conceited and prideful; from Gerry you know he's being silly - although in our minds it's totally true. But hearing it from him it's not taken negatively because I know deep down Gerry is also thinking "lucky me!" :D

On a purely superficial level, he looks beyond description. Breathtaking doesn't even seem to cover it any longer. Gorgeous, beautiful - not good enough. There is no word. He's just GERRY.

Lisa

Now I'M without words! You said it all, Lisa! :kisswink:

Delene

... if anyone else said "She's a lucky girl" it would seem conceited and prideful; from Gerry you know he's being silly - although in our minds it's totally true. But hearing it from him it's not taken negatively because I know deep down Gerry is also thinking "lucky me!" Posted Image

A nice turn of phrase, Lisa! The extent to which a true Gerry fan would go ... The depths of thought and language that a true Gerry fan would explore ... Posted Image I totally agree, Gerry meant it as a joke, but we know that she really is a lucky girl!...Posted ImagePosted Image

Chris

:omg2::omg2::omg2::bellydance::whiteflag: I am totally with you! :butterfly::swoon:

I use L'Oreal on my hair and have a product for the face but each time I use it...my skin breaks out...

Whoa! That's not good! :hug:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

I don't and will never use L'Oreal products. I use only products with the little "bunny" on the label because I love bunnies! :kisswink:

Delene