Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GerrysGalwayGirl

2011 Convention countdown?

When does the clock get put up for the countdown to the convention? I am checking into starting back to school but I will NOT start if it will interfere with the convention. Yes, Gerry does come before education (he's education in itself :cunning:)

When does the clock get put up for the countdown to the convention? I am checking into starting back to school but I will NOT start if it will interfere with the convention. Yes, Gerry does come before education (he's education in itself :cunning:)

:woo:

PREPARE TO BE "SCHOOLED" :rotflmao:

My guess is that Dr. Em will put up the clock after we pay for the server. :lmao: In all seriousness, I know she has some "website upgrades" in the works and I'm sure that's on the list, but it will be some time yet. :kisswink:

Oh OK. No problem. I did sign up for school (medical assisting), but I can still make it to the convention and only miss 3 days of class (like I could focus on class while you lucky people are in Vegas "celebrating" the hotness which is Gerry Butler.) Tammie Daniel and I are both going to same school. But we will fit Gerry events into our hectic schedule. Now if only I could meet Gerry and use him as a study aid for anatomy class. Hello A+!

Edited by GerrysGalwayGirl