Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

Gerry and John Mayer rock Mustang Sally

LOVE IT! The man can really get down with his bad self!

Great singing and dancing!

Thanks again to ELEW! You Rock!

Cheryl

HOLY COW!!! The man has the moves!!! Thanks ELEW!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gerard Butler has an amazing voice. I am not a fan of JM as a person.

Gerard does everything great. Plus, I hardly ever seen a men wear a suit as well as he does.

he oozes sexiness .

Thank you for sharing.:wave:

:rotflmao: I love it! There is much to swoon about but also much to giggle about, especially when he forgets the words and sings "something like that".

And OH MY GOD .... visions of WHITE PETE. :lmao: I honestly think Gerry was being cheeky about this in the beginning. His voice was spectacular and sexy and I love that growly thing he does. :cunning:

I would have loved to have seen this, if for no other reason than to watch Gerry enjoy himself.

Thanks for posting it, Stu!!

Lisa

OH MY GOD .... visions of WHITE PETE.

I was having visions of deja' vu and now I know why? He's got more soul then he can con...trol! :spit:

Delene

Oh wow....I... :bow: :bow:

I was so looking forward to hear him sing, but this is just....:galdown: I love his voice, especially when he's singing!!!

I had to press pause once while watching the clip for the first time, to get my breathing back under control. I was real close to hyperventilating, I was seeing stars there for a moment :stars: ...

There really is a big difference in my reaction to seeing him in character and seeing real, pure, sex-oozing Gerry... :coldshower::Flickmybean:

I'm still out of breath, I looove this man, he's hot and sexy and funny and just, well...you know... :yummy::gerrygasm:

:funnyup: yes, we know exactly how you feel. :kisswink:

Could I just say!! *THUD*

:faint: Frannie

Gerry really is the consummate performer! I don't think there is anything he can't do! He has a fun & rewarding life based on hard work & dedication. He lives his life cleanly & respectfully. He is a good soul.

This looks like it was at his birthday party back in November? It is nice to see a clip of the fun he had singing. I thought it was cool that we didn't see any pictures or video from the party. It was nice to have a night to party, have fun, and not have the whole world see pictures of video. I have to say that this was nice to see the clip however.

Gerry's such an adorable ham anyway! I know he loves us to see him performing! Eric is so sweet for posting these and I'm sure with Gerry's OK, this is his way of making up for the lag time between movies! ;) What other celeb do you know that would let the world see their private BD party, eh? Think about it! I can't think of anyone!

I think Mr. Butler is just about the most absolutest, most wonderful, nicest guy in the world! And so cute too! What more could you want?

Delene

Thanks Stu for posting this. It makes me happy to see Gerry having such a great time. :wuv:

I want to say...

Posted Image

Now I know why he did such a great job on the dance scene in TUT: the man's got rhythm! I would kill to dance with him (most men don't like dancing) because it's one of my favorite things to do. I know he loves singing, but I wish he'd be more careful about his vocal chords. He's got such a wonderful voice; I still love hearing him sing in POTO.