Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

1/14 - Butler pays $15k for Kennedy to Drop F-bomb

Gerard Butler loves having a potty mouth so much that he paid a member of the socially-proper Kennedy clan to drop an F-bomb at an elegant Beverly Hills event Thursday night, RumorFix has learned exclusively.

The movie star attended Bvlgari's "Raise Your Hand For Education" event at the historic Green Acres owned by supermarket magnet Ron Burkle -- an event that brought out Demi Moore, Kirsten Dunst, Jared Leto, Ricky Martin, Adriane Brody and Derek and Julianne Hough.

Butler was so amused that Crash screenwriter Paul Haggis used profanities when speaking at the posh event that he wanted to hear more cussing.

So when "Save The Children's" Mark Kennedy Shriver spoke, the Bounty Hunter and a buddy challenged him to abandon his sophisticated upbringing and use the F-word for $15,000.

Although Shriver said "it would be inappropriate" and that his deceased mother, Eunice Kennedy, wouldn't approve, the 15K was enough for Shriver to go from clean to obscene.

Source

Also at Vogue.com:

... Then, a live auction featuring bidding so animated it only could have happened in Hollywood: Producer Ryan Kavanaugh offered to throw in travel on his private jet while egging on his friend and actress Milla Jovovich to up her bid; Olivia Wilde implored Gerard Butler to purchase a trip to a Haiti; and even the ever-genteel Mark Shriver was convinced to curse on stage at the request of a high bidder. After all the bartering and bad behavior was over, Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan looked on as Maria Bello and friends twirled on the dance floor.

Well I appreciate Gerry's philanthropy and WE know his generosity first hand... but I was thinking it would take WAY less than $15K to get me to do something inappropriate and although she's not Eunice Kennedy my momma would NOT approve! :cunning:

I think that's all well and good but Butler should have been the one to have to pay the money everytime HE dropped the F word! I think they would have made far more then $15 grand! :spit:

Delene

I just love his unique approach to FUNdraising!

If I had his kind of cash, I would most assuredly donate $15k to listen to Gerry drop F-bombs in "pairrrson"! :lmao:

I think that's all well and good but Butler should have been the one to have to pay the money everytime HE dropped the F word! I think they would have made far more then $15 grand! :spit:

Delene

You don't want to bankrupt him, do you? :)

Delene

Only morally... :cunning:

Delene

;)

:funnyup: This is Fookin' Hilarious! *shakes head. Only Gerry would do this* :whome2:

Cheryl

I wonder if he ever paid Sofia Vergara the sixty bucks he owed her? :rotflmao:

Delene

Delene

:funnyup: Too funny "Only morally" :wave: I always get such a "kick" out of all your remarks.

I hope this is true cause it's hilarious and I can totally see Gerry doing this, having already planned to donate $15k. And I love it when people you don't expect to curse to do it. It's like, "you ARE human"!

Good on you, Gerry, for lightening the mood! :kiss:

Lisa

That was soo Gerry :naughty::D At least it was for charity. You've got to appreciate his creativity :lol:

I wonder if he ever paid Sofia Vergara the sixty bucks he owed her? :rotflmao:

Delene

That interview was hilarious, I love sofia and gerry

Colombia FTW

That's pretty tasteless of him.

Edited by Official Spanker
to remove political comment pursuant to Guidelines

Love his attitude to raise money. He is to funny. Getting a Kennedy to curse in public is hilarious.

Only Gerry would think of such a thing. Did he really make him say the F word?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by Official Spanker
to remove political conversation

:funnyup: Hahahaha that is pretty fricking hilarious!! Heck for 15k I would've done a lot more then that. Edited by Official Spanker
to remove political conversation

'Thinks out loud....there would be a lot of dollars in the fund if someone said Gerry had to pay $15.000 everytime he dropped the F Bomb'

hugs,

Anna X

Posted ImageThat is totally something Gerry would do but its awesome.

As you may have noticed, several posts have been edited and/or removed due to violating posted Guidelines, specifically:

13. No Politics! No posting of images or discussions of anything political (local, regional or world) and/or of a provocative or inciting nature. Including, but not limited to, topics such as animal and/or human rights, abortion, religion, sexual orientation, etc. This site is maintained for pleasure, fun and enjoyment. If the Mod Squad determines that an image or topic incites argument or general unrest on the board, it will be prohibited. Posts that contain such will be edited or removed by a Moderator.

If a member runs across a post that clearly violates the Guidelines, it would be most appreciated if one would report the post. Thanks!

15K to education to drop the F-bomb? My teacher g-ma would cringe, but I'd do it in a nanosecond!:pointy::cunning:

I bet your Grandma would surprise you if it was for education. :lol: I know mine would have done it. :funnyup:

Why is everyone condoning this?

Because it was funny and totally something only Gerry would do and get away with.

:confused: