Gerard Butler GALS

1/15 Art of Elysium Gala

Posted Image

S&P... long but S & freakin Pin a BLACK SUIT! Kluck! KLUCK!

He has no shame! :lol:

???

This respiratory infection I am figting has decreased my brain reaction, but what do you mean? What's to notice? Why has he no shame?

BTW, do you think he had the hair straightened way too much and used too much product? At first I thought he had a haircut but it's just the styling. It's not doing him justice, but who cares? The dark fitted suit compensates for everything. A man always looks better in a dark suit and that goes for G too.

Do you think he looks a bit tired or is it just the wrong hair that does that? Well, we can hope that he is practising for PTF. :-)

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

I'm curious about the shame comment too?

I hope he is rehearsing for Burns, but maybe the long hair is for Pinkerton, he is starring in it as well.

Does anyone know when shooting starts for that?

He could be tired as well, two events in two nights can get to you, and you know he is always busy during

the day. He doesn't know how to slow down, nor should he. Hit while the iron is hot.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

On a more "cosmetic" note, I have just noticed how even his complexion looks. You know, we have all noticed how in the past you could see a lot of sun spots on his face, his complexion was not evenly tinted, sun exposure had done some damage. Last night he had a wonderful tan but not really noticeable spots plus the boo boo or pimple by his right eye brow he had two nights ago has disappeared. Now either someone used some magical make up that allowed the recently acquired tan to still glow but covered the imperfections or the man has had some great procedure done on his skin to do away with the sun spots. In any case, whatever he did it had some wonderful results, so WE need to know the secret, we could all use some advice on this. So please, anyone who gets to meet him or talk to him in the future, find out what the secret is! :-) You can try and make it sound like a professional question. For example, during the next call with the fan sites about a film project, one could ask this: as an actor you need to take care of your face as well as your acting skills because it's part of your assets, it's an instrument. What do you do in that area? Is it make up you rely on, is there some special procedure for your skin? Your audience could benefit from it as well. :-)

Do you think it's that L'Oreal Men Expert moisturiser that made all this difference? Maybe women should start using it too? :-)

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

I am so not liking the hair...I beg to differ, but I thought he had a haircut. At least it looks as if it was thinned out. Can't see that there is so much product on the hair. His skin does look great, either make-up or that Men's Expert Hydra Energy that he advertises. Gerry always rocks a tux!

Posted Image

I only meant he has no shame about looking this good and what it does to the poor masses. (wee joke that fell on it's face :confused:)

I too long for a hair cut but the suit goes a LONG way in soothing my unfulfilled desire for close cropped S&P goodness.

This man is gorgeous :gerrygasm::ohbaby: :ohbaby:

I do think he looks rather tired and warn out, and also, I am not a fan of this straightened hairdo -- a bit too much hair product all around. But, nevertheless YUMMY and SEXY as always!!!!!!

He has been looking incredibly handsome as of late. I still don't like the hair but I get over it when he dresses up for us. Loving the salt and pepper at the moment. Ive been on a Gerry movie kick for the last week or so and let me tell you its been nice getting all these new photos. A great little overload for me. Thanks for posting them.

I only meant he has no shame about looking this good and what it does to the poor masses. (wee joke that fell on it's face :confused:)

I too long for a hair cut but the suit goes a LONG way in soothing my unfulfilled desire for close cropped S&P goodness.

Oh no, honey! Your joke didn't fall flat on its face, it just got lost in translation with us non-native English speakers, our bad. :-)

I get it now and you nailed it! :-) BTW, by S&P you mean Salt & Pepper as in grey hair?

I agree a haircut is due, not too much, but right now the hair is at a stage where one day it's fine and then it makes his face look chubby. Plus he needs to trim his hair on his throat. I'm all for the beard (yes, I have been converted, don't shoot :-) ) but it needs to be landscaped like grass in a garden. Is that what he meant by keep off the grass?

I think that Keep Off Grass is a double entendre. Keep off grass (meaning marijuana) or the way we usually see it in parks, etc. to not walk on the grass. Take it however you want...

Posted Image

I came home late, or early depending on how you look at it, and found these pics! I was too speechless and tired to make a comment at the time but I totally got the "shame" remark! Gawd, I think the man is trying to kill me! That look on his face! Does that come natural or does the man practice in the mirror?

I think perhaps Mr. Butler was going for a more slicked back look with the black suit and his hair, as usual, had other ideas. I do believe that the hair length is for some upcoming films, hoping that Burns is one of them! I do like the long hair swept back from his face a bit with a fair amount of the S and P for sure.

So please, anyone who gets to meet him or talk to him in the future, find out what the secret is! :-)

I'm sure it's no secret. Just a little "cover stick" make up applied where necessary. I could picture Gerry getting ready to go to the charity event on Thursday and seeing a zit and attempted to eradicate it, which then made it stand out all the more. He's such a "guy"!

But I've never noticed any real skin damage to his face although I could see where he'd have it. I get too locked in on those eyes! But it's for sure as anyone gets older, especially the fairer complected you have to watch out with the sun! I do envy guys' ability to grow facial hair to cover things up. Maybe that's why Gerry tends to love his scruff.

Delene

Oh no, honey! Your joke didn't fall flat on its face, it just got lost in translation with us non-native English speakers, our bad. :-)

Luckily we all speak GB. ;)

BTW, by S&P you mean Salt & Pepper as in grey hair?

Yep! Isn't it lovely! *sigh*

Luckily we all speak GB. ;)

BTW, by S&P you mean Salt & Pepper as in grey hair?

Yep! Isn't it lovely! *sigh*

Yes, GB is on many women's tongue, all over the world and should be spread and shared by as many women as possible, not confined to one ! :-)

As for the S&P, I'm with you, always. One of the reasons I hate TBH, bad enough hair colour and no sign of S&P. :-)

One of the reasons I hate TBH, bad enough hair colour and no sign of S&P.

Was that what it was? I thought it was the multi-colored striped "Garanimal for grown-ups" shorts outfit he wore! :lmao:

Delene

I just had to speak up about the longer hair, because I love it.

I'm sure it's more trouble for him, but I think he looks fantastic & based on comments I've seen on the recent events he's been attending, a lot of other people are loving it too.

I particularly like it when it's curling, but either way is fine with me.

My own hair is a pain in the a$$, because it's so long, so I can sympathize.

Ren

I just had to speak up about the longer hair, because I love it.

I'm sure it's more trouble for him, but I think he looks fantastic & based on comments I've seen on the recent events he's been attending, a lot of other people are loving it too.

I particularly like it when it's curling, but either way is fine with me.

My own hair is a pain in the a$, because it's so long, so I can sympathize.

Ren

I too love his hair! Not really a fan of it smoothed down like this because I can't get enough of his curls, but he looked great last night!

I love this pic and didn't see it in the gallery.

Posted Image

T, you have to get used to the Gutter GALS when they come up from the muck for a breath of fresh air. TheBlonde is a queen of the double entrendre. Glad you're back around, KB!

Edited by phoenixgirl

One of the reasons I hate TBH, bad enough hair colour and no sign of S&P.

Was that what it was? I thought it was the multi-colored striped "Garanimal for grown-ups" shorts outfit he wore! Posted Image

Delene

Hey, I own that outfit!

Posted ImagePosted Image