Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

InStyle after-party pics starting to 'arrive'

Hmm, not a fan of the slicked back look. I'm looking forward to getting other pictures so I can maybe think differently. :)

Lisa

Hmm, not a fan of the slicked back look. I'm looking forward to getting other pictures so I can maybe think differently. :)

Lisa

i wasnt sure of the longer look gerry at first, but its growing on me, excuse the pun, but only if he pushes it off his face like now. when it hangs forward it looks scruffy. he looked really hot and sexy at the globes and i managed to stay up till 1.30 am, england time, to try and see if he was on the red carpet. i have to still watch the rest of it later. i was keeping everything crossed for the best animation award, for how to train your dragon, which i personally thought was brilliant, but it was up against some very strong competition. at least it got nominated. ive watched some of the award ceremony, way to go colin, as im british and brilliant as always ricky.

sue - greatest london fan

ETA: i forgot of course christian as well, way to go england

Where are the curls and waves? I really wish he would go with the clean, not geled, hair style.

He looks so good with his hair long when he doesn't put gel on it and just lets it flow.

He looks GREAT, as usual. So muscular and lean. I'm really beginning to believe the

hair is for Alan Pinkerton.

I was so disappointed when HTTYD didn't win last night. I turned off the Globes a that point.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

The man is looking absolutely devastingly handsome! I love his hair like this! I wonder if Gerry, and most celebs probably, have a stylist come by before an event like this to do them up? I know the hair must be for upcoming roles. Pinkerton does come to mind but I'm also hoping for another too. I'm going to stop saying it.

I was so happy when HTTYD was nominated and, of course, I thought it should win. I watched the entire thing last night although I seldom do that unless Gerry is going to be there. Michael Douglas was looking amazingly fit and so happy for him. DeNiro was hilarious! Brilliantly done film montage for him! Is there anything that man can't do? He looked very handsome too. I noticed that some of the celebs there seem to enjoy being there and then there are a few who look like they wish they were somwhere else. You can see it on their faces. Gervais was his usual funny self.

Guess this was actually a thread for the after party anyway so I'll stop here and say that I'm truly loving all the pics lately of Gerry and just when you think he can't get any hotter, he surprises ya!

Delene

OOOOHHHHHH, THE CAPTION CONTEST THAT'S RUNNING THROUGH MY GUTTER GAL HEID... :lmao:

Who knew I could make KB blush simply with ESP?!

OOOOHHHHHH, THE CAPTION CONTEST THAT'S RUNNING THROUGH MY GUTTER GAL HEID... :lmao:

All I can think of is that other sexy Scot.... "Get In Mah Belleh!"

I immediately thought of that scene in POTO where he's says, "an eternity of THIS before your eyes!" Gawd, I wish!

Delene

All I can think of is that other sexy Scot.... "Get In Mah Belleh!"

You are either off your gutter game or your vanilla hem is showing. :funnyface:

It just screams, "You're gonna put ..." Well. Nevermind. I need to submerge. :lmao:

:perverted:

I immediately thought of that scene in POTO where he's says, "an eternity of THIS before your eyes!" Gawd, I wish!

Delene

"Eyes?" My eyes are way up here.

Delene

"Eyes?" My eyes are way up here.

:clap: :clap: to both of you! :rotflmao: Great line, Delene. And "True dat," KB! :lmao:

I love these pictures of Gerry. He looks like he was having a fun time and I love those curls gathered at the nape of his neck. He sure knows how to make a tux look good!

Sarah :D

The man is looking absolutely devastingly handsome! I love his hair like this! I wonder if Gerry, and most celebs probably, have a stylist come by before an event like this to do them up? I know the hair must be for upcoming roles. Pinkerton does come to mind but I'm also hoping for another too. I'm going to stop saying it.

I was so happy when HTTYD was nominated and, of course, I thought it should win. I watched the entire thing last night although I seldom do that unless Gerry is going to be there. Michael Douglas was looking amazingly fit and so happy for him. DeNiro was hilarious! Brilliantly done film montage for him! Is there anything that man can't do? He looked very handsome too. I noticed that some of the celebs there seem to enjoy being there and then there are a few who look like they wish they were somwhere else. You can see it on their faces. Gervais was his usual funny self.

Guess this was actually a thread for the after party anyway so I'll stop here and say that I'm truly loving all the pics lately of Gerry and just when you think he can't get any hotter, he surprises ya!

Delene

Gerry looks very healthy & relaxed! Just the way I like him to be!

O my, he looks so handsome!!! :wuv: I love this slick, sophisticated look on him. Very sexy! :hitit:

I must be in the minority! Not digging the gelled up flat messy look! Still LUV him though! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I must be in the minority! Not digging the gelled up flat messy look! Still LUV him though! :cunning:

You're not. :) But he looked gorgeous nonetheless. :wuv:

Like I said above, I love it clean and flowing, not gelled. Somehow when it is gelled, it looks like it hasn't

been washed. I love it naturally loose with the curls and waves doing their own thing.

Looks like it would be easier to manage just clean as well.

Love him no matter what, and he always looks GREAT, and a ton better than anyone else, so he is

doing fine without my likes or dislikes, but I have them anyway. I love him clean and bushy.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Gerard looked so handsome at the golden globes after party,i just did't like his hair straight, love his curls better, but he still looks great.

Some of you need some soap and brush. I can't help but laugh some of your comments. Now, you have destroyed what little virgin ideas i have. That's okay. It's funny, that's all. I just figured to let y'all know that now before I destroy my thoughts.

Anyways, ooooo... Yum yum. Can have have sum? Pics look so pretty-ful. The only thing is I don't like slick-back looks. They make me sad. I want the hair longer and fuller so i can play with it. I love playing with long hair... My precioussss... hehe.

Silver.

Some of you need some soap and brush. I can't help but laugh some of your comments. Now, you have destroyed what little virgin ideas i have. That's okay. It's funny, that's all. I just figured to let y'all know that now before I destroy my thoughts.

Anyways, ooooo... Yum yum. Can have have sum? Pics look so pretty-ful. The only thing is I don't like slick-back looks. They make me sad. I want the hair longer and fuller so i can play with it. I love playing with long hair... My precioussss... hehe.

Silver.

It's very gratifying to learn you're laughing at comments. However, if we're destroying "virginal ideas," then our work here is truly done! :rotflmao: Let us know if you need any additional help! :funnyface:

Spot

*licks cheeto dust off fingers* Whats that??? Ver-gin-al???

*licks cheeto dust off fingers* Whats that??? Ver-gin-al???

Says the FORMER "Queen of Vanilla" :lmao: ("Vanilla" is the GALS version of "virginal")

Remember the days when you had trouble composing such impure thoughts? Seems like only yesterday you had to break out the chubby pencil and Big Chief tablet to take notes. And look at you now ... the student is now a teacher. *sniff* So proud! :rotflmao:

Someone want to fill me in on the "cheetos" reference? But keep in mind, I love cheetos and want to be able to eat them again without having some permanent, traumatizing flash back every time I look at a bag!

Delene