Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

1/20 - 10 Best Hollywood Movie Stars 2010

10 Best Hollywood Movie Stars 2010

The 10 best Hollywood movie stars 2010 weren’t necessarily spring chickens. Older actors made blockbuster comebacks with bloody, high-octane action flicks that once again reminded viewers that they weren’t about to retire. The younger ones, of course, made waves of their own in similar action movies, especially in summer 2010.

7. Gerard Butler. Perhaps the most well-loved and popular Scottish actor in modern movie history, Gerard Butler makes it to the list of ten best Hollywood movie stars 2010 for his leading role in "The Bounty Hunter" and his voice talent in "How to Train Your Dragon." Admit it. You watched the dragon one just to hear his funny voice.

Source Here

Gerry's is great company! Some people must have liked BH! Great article, thanks...

Posted ImagePosted Image

:wow2: That's fantastic news! I'm so happy to see Gerry getting the recognition he deserves! It's about time! :highfive:

Admit it. You watched the dragon one just to hear his funny voice.

I have to admit my main motivation for watching it was to hear his voice but Gerry's voice does things to me that I wouldn't exactly call "funny".

This kind of article really makes me feel good and what great company he is in! Love everyone of those stars! I'm glad to see that some are finally opening their eyes.

Delene

This is so great. I am glad he is finally getting some descent recognition. :wuv:

Perhaps the most well-loved and popular Scottish actor in modern movie history

What a wonderful compliment - and very well deserved.

Made my day! Thank you for sharing. It said what we all have known, eh?

Wow, this was quite unexpected, considering the not-so-good reviews of TBH! I'm thrilled for Gerry, he is in good company indeed!

Chris

Now that brought a smile to the face of this grumpy, hot-flashy, menopausal woman! Yay Gerry! Been lovin' you for 6 years and notwithstanding the end of the world in 2012, I'll be lovin' you for at least 6 more!

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :cunning: But funny voice???????????????????????

:wave: Frannie

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :cunning: But funny voice???????????????????????

:wave: Frannie

funny voice, thats gerrys gorgeous scottish brogue would you know. well done gbutt for getting recognise for your films of last year. what makes me laugh is the fact that ever since 300, he has 2/3 films out at the box office each year, which shows what a popular actor he has become. what other actor can say that, and also finds time to do charity stuff and presenting and producing and premieres to boot. way to go gerry!

Oh goodness....high praise indeed. Sorry Sean (Connery),

but my heart has been captured by another Scotsman!

Perhaps the most well-loved and popular Scottish actor in modern movie history, Gerard Butler

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!! Most well-loved and popular - damn right he is! Add talented and generous to that list!

Awesome that he's being seen in a positive light!

Lisa

Not that I'm complaining but to say in modern movie history - is this person too young to remember Sean Connery :lmao:

At least someone appreciates him like we do.

Moira

Well it's about time. Finally someone is seeing Gerry in a positive light.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Yeah, definitely pictured him in HTTYD the ENTIRE time.

It made me feel really awkward with the kids movie aspect :lmao:

GO GERRY!

Funny voice?? When I listen to his voice, 'funny' isn't what comes to my mind... :galdown: unless he is playing with his voice on purpose for fun.

Um, no... Watching HTTYD just to hear Gerry's voice. Not even close. That's only half the reason. I have another Scotsman that I'm listening too! That would be my Late Late show candy- Craigy. I still have to find time to watch LLS some more. I'm having Scot withdrawals. hehe.

Silver.