Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

2/3 - New Pictures of Gerry in Hawaii

Gerard Butler sports a messy head of hair while walking along the beach watching the kiteboarders and windboarders on Wednesday (February 2) in Hawaii.

Posted Image Posted Image

Pics HERE

Oh Yeah, my thoughts exactly Deb Posted Image

HAWAII??? Why couldn't he have come to Florida where I am!!!!!! When Gerry travels he sure likes the relaxed look.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:music:

Hello!

Wow, I totally agree, he's so hot, sexy, so handsome!!!!! Lucky man!!!!! Thanks Gerard, you always make our days!!!!!

Josée

Heard he was taking surfing lessons! Shall we call him "Moondoggy" or the "Big Kahuna"?

Also, I wanna see some pics of him ridin' the wild curl and I'm not referring to the one on his head!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Okay....I gotta say it! CALM THAT HAIR DOWN PLEASE! Too messy for me....I'm hoping it's because it's blowing from the breeze off the Ocean cause other wise it looks unkempt! JMO....but that's because I think he looks better a little more less rumpled! What do ya want from me....I'm from the old school! I say....get a good cut Ger!

:lalala: Frannie

Well these should put to rest any concern that he has gotten too thin. THAT is a perfect physique for him! Can't help but wonder if he's learning to surf for an upcoming role. He looks pretty serious about it.

Love the windblown hair and low hanging shorts. GAWDDDDDDDDDDD!

Am I the only one that can't get this link to open?

BlueJean

No, BlueJean, I can't open the link, either. I get a "page not found" message in Portuguese.

Am I the only one that can't get this link to open?

BlueJean

No, BlueJean, I can't open the link, either. I get a "page not found" message in Portuguese.

ditto

I hear he is taking surfing lessons from Laird Hamilton. Are there two hotter men on the planet?????

(I hope Laird doesn't let Gerry try one of those monster waves Laird is so fond of!)

Suzie

:gah: HE just SUUUUCKED me..... right back in.

Posted Image Thatsa lotta pie right there! :piesmiley1:

:whiteflag::galdown::swoon::Flickmybean::multicigs:

:yummy:

check the Gallery...am adding as fast as I can mop up...

and Holly and I are searching for more goodies, for sure! :kisswink:

Wonder what the difference is between surfing and paddle boarding? A paddle? I've done neither. I'd have to get over my fear of drowning first!

He does look quite "eatable" though, doesn't he?

Delene

:detect:I think that look is reminiscent of emerging from his Lair; into the light for the first time...The hair is definitely Dracula; he also spent many hours in the dark.hmmmm is this adding up? OK; the tan does give it away though. Love the entire package and the one on the surf board? Gerry; have you ever seen "Jaws?"...watch out for those dangling limbs!

Okay....I gotta say it! CALM THAT HAIR DOWN PLEASE! Too messy for me....I'm hoping it's because it's blowing from the breeze off the Ocean cause other wise it looks unkempt! JMO....but that's because I think he looks better a little more less rumpled! What do ya want from me....I'm from the old school! I say....get a good cut Ger!

HaHa Frannie it's just cuz he's in the ocean and his hair is naturally curly. Nothing he can do 'bout that while swimming, lol! He'll get it back into order when he's done. It's funny how much water or hair product can tame that stuff down. He's so curly, heheeee.....

HaHa Frannie it's just cuz he's in the ocean and his hair is naturally curly. Nothing he can do 'bout that while swimming, lol! He'll get it back into order when he's done. It's funny how much water or hair product can tame that stuff down. He's so curly, heheeee.....

All I can say is this. My perfect and favorite human in the whole wide world in my favorite place in the whole

wide world. Gerry in Hawaii. All is right with the world. Enjoy my love.

Sandy

I was just thinking about where he's at and where I'm at and last night it was fourteen below zero and today it got up to ten above and there's three feet of snow on the ground with eight foot drifts......I hate him! :twitch:

Delene

Wonder what the difference is between surfing and paddle boarding? A paddle? I've done neither. I'd have to get over my fear of drowning first!

He does look quite "eatable" though, doesn't he?

Delene

Did anyone else notice his little paddle had gb on it? How cute.

He looks absolutely wonderful. I love his hair, he looks comfy. That's how he should look on vacation.

I'm so glad he gets to travel and do what he wants to. He works so hard, he needs to play hard as well.

I hope he is enjoying his down time, but I did notice a laptop in one of the pics, looks like it is not all fun.

Someday he is going to get himself, or us, a pair of fitting swim trunks, maybe white ones. I know this

is the style of the day but I surely would love to see him in some nice white tight trunks. Oh, heck, he'd look

great in seaweed. I'm not really complaining. He looks wonderful.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

And I just have to say...those shorts are amazing. One thing about a slimmed hipped man is, there ain't much for the shorts to grab onto!!! That means more PIE MMMmmm.... :piesmiley1: Pie......