Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

2/3 - New Pictures of Gerry in Hawaii

Ok, bestill my heart (and hormones), but I just realized that Gerry and Alex are both in Hawaii. Now I just need to be there to fulfill my fantasy of a threesome with Alex and Gerry.

I'm sooo loving these pics! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image I feel so rewarded, after so many months of dry spell when one had to assume everything was in order under every damn tee or shirt or tux or whatever impeded the view! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thank you Gerry, you've made this gal genuinely happy!

Chris

All I can say is OMG!! :drool1: Ger-bear is looking mighty fine and I appreciate that we have some new eye candy including lots of beautiful skin. :ohbaby: He looks like he's having fun, too. :yummy:

OMG! He looks wonderful...goes to my happy place...

He sure knows how to wear a pair of shorts!!! GAL DOWN - I have falling and can't get up!!! I have to reach up from the floor to type this. Lord have mercy!!!! I may be old but he sure puts the wind in my sail!!!

Barbara

Posted Image

Okay....I gotta say it! CALM THAT HAIR DOWN PLEASE! Too messy for me....I'm hoping it's because it's blowing from the breeze off the Ocean cause other wise it looks unkempt! JMO....but that's because I think he looks better a little more less rumpled! What do ya want from me....I'm from the old school! I say....get a good cut Ger!

:lalala: Frannie

Don't listen to her G! :funnyface:

Seriously, while his hair is a living entity of its very own, I do think the "poufy look" is from being in the water and letting the wind do its thing. :kisswink:

Trying to figure out why I cannot get signature larger

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Goodness gracious!!! :pointy:

Time to visit my brother-in-law & sister-in-law who live in Hawaii! :butterfly:

Whoooooo! :yummy:

:erik: Erik's Ebony eyes :phantom:

Okay....I gotta say it! CALM THAT HAIR DOWN PLEASE! Too messy for me....I'm hoping it's because it's blowing from the breeze off the Ocean cause other wise it looks unkempt! JMO....but that's because I think he looks better a little more less rumpled! What do ya want from me....I'm from the old school! I say....get a good cut Ger!

:lalala: Frannie

Don't listen to her G! :funnyface:

Seriously, while his hair is a living entity of its very own, I do think the "poufy look" is from being in the water and letting the wind do its thing. :kisswink:

I'm sure the wind and humidity in Hawaii are the same as in Miami, where his hair looked just like this. I think it's cute, but I'm sure he won't be keeping it that way. Sure do love that bathing suit practically falling off his gorgeous hips!! Did I say that out loud???

For lack of the words I need...and for lack of an EMT or paramedic emoticon...I offer the following to you, Mr. Butler...

:bow:

:drool1:

:swoon:

:woo:

:kisswink:

:omg2:

:heat:

:tens:

:thud:

:cunning:

:bonk:

:woohoo:

:multicigs:

:bite:

And, finally... :thankyou:...YOU LOOK FABULOUS...ENJOY YOURSELF IN HAWAII, YOU'VE EARNED IT!!!

ALRIGHT ALREADY!! I GIVE! I'm just gonna bypass that one picture and slip and slide all over the rest!! ( you know...in my drool) Now I see why his hair looks like that! You....see it wasn't my fault....I jumped to conclusions cause WHO KNEW these :yummy: beauties were coming??? HUH? I do believe he is manscaping .....S'all I'm saying! :p

:kiss: Frannie

What I want to say would be illegal. Even for the gutter.

He's perfect.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2516558/gerard-butler-windboarding-hawaii-03/fullsize/ :thud:

He's perfect.

That body is just :gah:

Chest, shoulders, hair, hips, legs, thighs, hands, arms.

I'm dead.

Edited by BaileyS

For lack of the words I need...and for lack of an EMT or paramedic emoticon...I offer the following to you, Mr. Butler...

:bow:

:drool1:

:swoon:

:woo:

:kisswink:

:omg2:

:heat:

:tens:

:thud:

:cunning:

:bonk:

:woohoo:

:multicigs:

:bite:

And, finally... :thankyou:...YOU LOOK FABULOUS...ENJOY YOURSELF IN HAWAII, YOU'VE EARNED IT!!!

I didn't lie, did I GF?? This is some of the yummiest photos I've seen for a long while. God bless him!

What I want to say would be illegal. Even for the gutter.

He's perfect.

http://justjared.buz...ii-03/fullsize/ :thud:

He's perfect.

That body is just :gah:

Chest, shoulders, hair, hips, legs, thighs, hands, arms.

I'm dead.

Should have know that would bring you out of seclusion, Bailes!!

Hugs,

Burma

Dammit Gerry.......*unrolls the visquine and slides down to the Gutter*

Dammit Gerry.......*unrolls the visquine and slides down to the Gutter*

:streaker: I'm right behind you, Deb!!!

:funnyup: Right behind you Deb! Damn His hot self! *Grabs a bottle of sunscreen to rub all over that man as I slip and slide my way down his treasure trail*

Cheryl

I, for one, love the black trunks and diggin that drawstring. But I can't help think that tie is the only thing that separates us from seein' the man behind the curtain and coming face to face with the great and powerful Oz! :takeitoff::bigone::curtains::butterfingergif::behave:

Delene

I, for one, love the black trunks and diggin that drawstring. But I can't help think that tie is the only thing that separates us from seein' the man behind the curtain and coming face to face with the great and powerful Oz! :takeitoff::bigone::curtains::butterfingergif::behave:

Delene

Hahahahahah! Delene!

I, for one, love the black trunks and diggin that drawstring. But I can't help think that tie is the only thing that separates us from seein' the man behind the curtain and coming face to face with the great and powerful Oz! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Delene

My thoughts EXACTLY Delene! LOL! It has been extremely cold here in Utah and when I saw him I thought there was a heat wave! LOL!

All I can say is TAKE THAT all those young boys Hollywood seems to be into nowadays. Take a good look RPatz and the like ... this is what a REAL MAN looks like!

Interesting if this is for a role or just cause he wants to/can. Laird Hamilton is also gorgeous, and I trust him to teach Gerry. Only the best for the best. Wish he could have just a tad more privacy, but I guess nothing would sell faster than photos of half-naked, wet Gerard Butler.

Thanks for all the pics and links. :wave:

Lisa

All I can say is TAKE THAT all those young boys Hollywood seems to be into nowadays. Take a good look RPatz and the like ... this is what a REAL MAN looks like!

Interesting if this is for a role or just cause he wants to/can. Laird Hamilton is also gorgeous, and I trust him to teach Gerry. Only the best for the best. Wish he could have just a tad more privacy, but I guess nothing would sell faster than photos of half-naked, wet Gerard Butler.

Thanks for all the pics and links. :wave:

Lisa

I thought about it being for a role too especially since he's having someone like Laird Hamilton teach him. Might be a little part in PTF where he's surfing/paddle boarding. It could just be for fun too but I'm just happy to see the photos, especially the one where the barn door's ajar and you can almost see the stud! :funnyup:

Delene

Can anyone tell what that pendant is he's wearing? Looks like an Indian Head nickel!

Delene