Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

2/3 - New Pictures of Gerry in Hawaii

There are really no words, just a collective *sigh*.

It looks like he is enjoying his time. Aloha, Gerry!

Sarah :D

Oh my gosh!!! I had thoughts of these pics all the way on my commute tonight. So glad we can still say treasure trail!!

Gerry looks awesome, yes, yes, yes

Edited by cyndee

It is great to see Gerry having a good time & relaxing! He looks healthy & happy! Fantastic!

Yo Gals! I sincerely apologize for having been absent for so long. Half the time I don't know what day it is! :boohoo:

I just HAVE to weigh in here cause after living in Hawaii for 27 YEARS, Gerry decides to go AFTER I leave! :confused::gah: Sigh, I'm glad he's learning how to paddle board, though. He looks like he picked it up real good. :pantingheart:

I'm glad to see you're talking about the draw string 'cause I have a photo of him in a similar black bathing suit that was taken a few years back where he was on a boat, and he was wet...I"m sure you remember that one cause it sure fit him real nice... :coldshower::perverted::yummy::drool::gutter::bigone:

On that gutterish note, thank you, GALS being YOU :thankyou: and for getting me through one of the toughest times in my life :stars:.

I'll be updating my profile shortly...I'm a little behind, sorry.. :whiteflag:

:funnyup: Right behind you Deb! Damn His hot self! *Grabs a bottle of sunscreen to rub all over that man as I slip and slide my way down his treasure trail*

Cheryl

:funnyup::drool1:

Oh Cheryl, Honey, what you said...pairfection!

Leslie

For lack of the words I need...and for lack of an EMT or paramedic emoticon...

I'm not an EMT or a paramedic, BUT I am studying to be a registered medical assistant. I would say your pulse is 140 and respirations are 30(fast and shallow breaths). Gerry has that effect on women!

Edited by GerrysGalwayGirl

WOW! :swoon::omg2::jawdrop: Blessed is he who is on vacation in Hawaii!

Beautiful photos, even if it gives me the impression of a castaway :D

Would it be wrong of me to spend my income tax refund on plane tickets? After living in Oahu for 4 years, I miss Hawaii so much! And now one of my Favorite men, is in my favorite places of all time!!! WAAAH!! :tissues:

He just looks so relaxed, and tan, and warm. Sigh* I miss relaxed and tan, and warm. :cloud9: I would love to take him...scuba diving, or snorkling. Yeah, that's it. :drool1: I bet he smells like sun and ocean right now. Oh goddess, i'm torturing myself, I gotta stop! :doh::heat:

It would be the perfect birthday gift! :party: I don't think my husband would let me though. Damn it.

SCREAM-O!! ladies,.....OMG!! i just died, went to heaven, came back, revived and am alive again...WHAT?? DID YOU SEE GERRY ON THE PADDLEBOARD? (oops, sorry for yelling...i'll calm down now...)....did you see gerry ON THAT BEACH???? and HE RODE on the WAVE RIDER....WITH LAIRD .....HAMILTON??? i think my life is complete now...my two ultimate obsessions meeting?? what, hey guys waves - points to chest) wait a minute...little dawney, over here....LOL all kidding aside, SO glad to see gerry enjoying hawaii (what a beautiful island...loved it) and all its natural habitat et al :kiss:

Here are some others of Gerry walking on the beach, looking like he's throwing gang signs. :lol:

http://translate.goo...i=8apLTbuELMrsO

This one took my breath away ... :thud:

Posted Image

They'll be in the Gallery in 2 minutes! Thanks Lisa! When you find a link please let Holly or me know!

:ty:

My gawd, Lisa! I see what you mean! When he flashes that smile....! It's so unfair!

It's always interesting how some photos of him come in a little at a time and different sites have different ones. These photos look like they're all taken from the same source maybe, except the ones of him on the sidewalk where he looks like a man on a mission in those.

I'm not sure this was really a vacation for him though. Usually he's surrounded by friends and he seems more or less by himself. I don't care really. I just like looking at his glorious self, and a special treat of that half naked hot body, no matter where he is or what he's doing....well almost.

I was thinking maybe he's going to do another commercial and he needs to learn some paddle boarding? Maybe he's going to make a guest appearance on Hawaii Five O or they're thinking of bringing Magnum PI back and Gerry's up for it? Think he'd ever do a TV series? He and Tom Selleck are so much alike, tall and handsome and charming and the character would fit him just right!

What I wouldn't give to see him live and in action every week! Tell me he wouldn't make a pairfect, SCOTTISH Tom Magnum! I would even audition for the part of Higgin's character only as the stately yet randy widow woman of the "Robin's Nest" where the hunky private eye resides in a bungalow not far away.... Too much?

Don't mind me. I'm just dreaming out loud.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Okay Gerry ........You have been trying to kill me for years and sometimes almost succeeded .......well guess what? ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:faint:

Edited by zanyzombie

Lisa, I agree with you on that picture...totally droolworthy!!! Posted Image

What are gang signs? I thought he was reacting to the people who are surfing the waves, or maybe para sailing, or paddle boarding.

Posted ImagePosted Image

:lol: Sorry - when gang members want to threaten a rival gang member without words or show which gang they belong to they "throw gang signs" with their hands. I guess I just assumed everyone knew what that meant. :funnyup:

I noticed he's wearing a new trucker cap. I thought he may retire the rooster but thought I saw it in Uraquay. I think it depends on his mood. Wonder what this one says? Maybe I don't want to know. :spit:

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

:drool1:

Hello!

OMG!!!! "Va-Va-Voom"!!!! Thank God, it's Friday, what a nice gift to us, thanks Gerard, you know how much we love you!!!!! We can handle that right? He's so handsome, sexy, "a masterpiece of beauty, sexiness"!!!! What a perfect body, I have nothing to say!!!! I'm glad he has a good time in a beautiful paradise!!!!! Wow!!!! We all have sexy dreams of Gerard!!!!

Josée

Posted Image Sorry - when gang members want to threaten a rival gang member without words or show which gang they belong to they "throw gang signs" with their hands. I guess I just assumed everyone knew what that meant. Posted Image

No, not everyone knows...can't say I'm acquainted with anything that has to do with gangs...Posted Image

Posted Image Sorry - when gang members want to threaten a rival gang member without words or show which gang they belong to they "throw gang signs" with their hands. I guess I just assumed everyone knew what that meant. Posted Image

No, not everyone knows...can't say I'm acquainted with anything that has to do with gangs...Posted Image

:lmao: That's a good thing, Marg. I really shouldn't know, either but having to know these things comes with my job. Anyway, I still think the pics are funny. :D

I don't think he's trying to throw gang signs, I think he was just gesturing with his hands while communicating with someone else. He's a very animated person. :cunning: