Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

I just posted this and then it disappeared.

I had to go to the emergency room to get a shot for the migraine. It just kept getting worse and worse and then Brent finally insisted I go in. The shot pretty much knocked me out and I have been sleeping. I still have a headache but nothing as severe as this morning. I just wanted to pass out this morning.

Hey Lish....

of course I'll chat with you on MSN when you're there, just remember I'm going to be going to bed alot earlier now LOL

learned alot about you today hee hee....

D

Poor Suz! Go and rest.

I am soooooooooooooo fed up. I really wanna go out and have some fun, go to the movies and dinner, but no one will go with me! :depressed::depressed::depressed:

Suz.... Awww.... Hope the shot helped! Sleep lots!

Dawn... Learned a lot about me? SUZ! What did you tell her???

Good heavens, Suz!! I'm glad you're doing better...I don't get migranes (at least not yet) so I can't relate...but it sounds just awful. :depressed:

Sarah- I did see your request, just today, in fact! In reality, it would take me ten thousand years to get to it...erm...maybe not that long...but don't count on me. :cry: I've got far too many projects right now. Go ahead, you can smack me... :chairhit:

Here are a few belated Valentine's wishes for me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave: Hello there, Carolyn and shemilie! I don't believe I'd said a proper hello yet! :hello: Carolyn, I HATE the stomach flu...get better!

Sarah- I did see your request, just today, in fact! In reality, it would take me ten thousand years to get to it...erm...maybe not that long...but don't count on me. :cry: I've got far too many projects right now. Go ahead, you can smack me... :chairhit:

*grumble grump*

*pouts* Ok then..........

Hey you sexy Scot - I see you there!

Heya GALS... I posted a bit of news about Nathan in the prayer forum. I've been sleeping a lot today. That's how I deal with stress.

I love looking at all the Gerry photos. He makes my insides quiver!

Hello to all you GALS!

I will post more later.

Swan

Suz.... Awww.... Hope the shot helped! Sleep lots!

Dawn... Learned a lot about me? SUZ! What did you tell her???

Why does everyone blame me? I haven't been on MSN today except for like 30 sec. to tell D I was still alive. Why am I always the bad guy?

Actually Lish I learned alot about you in the "getting to know you" email!!!

DRIVE BY POSTING.......

I hate school, have I told you lately that I hate school!!! The computer I use had a major melt down and took three different assignments for three different classes with it! Now I get to do them all again :angry: Ya like I can remember what I wrote about Violence in Teenage America...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm lucky I remember the title. Crud.

Ok I'm done being a boob.

Suz I'm sorry about your headache(don't let Dawn bully you)

OUCH OUCH Dawn I was jusst KIDDING! ::D:

Now I'm gonna read some more, see you Gals around the boards. HUGS Toni

DONE being a boob? who r u kidding?

Hey now I WAS coming back to say oops, sorry about that Dawn I need to learn to read better!!! But now :bootyshake:

(Hey girlie how you doing?) hugs Toni

Heya GALS...

Hows about some:

Have you guys seen Ab's caps??

They are GREAT!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's a bum shot Beachie!

Posted Image

Thanks, Sarah!! I just got notification from my Yahoo update...

drool worthy intro...too bad there's not more Gerry pumping :cunning:

Hugs,

Barb

I know I know!!

I WANT A CLOSE UP!

While I am thrilled with the way Gerry looks right now I feel kind of sorry for him having to go through a workout like that.

Sporrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrran, I emailed you that av last night but got a weird reply. Did you get it?

Whoooooooooopppie!

Sarah I see that well covered butt, Grab, Right click and Save. *I do believe that towel clings very nicely. Hmmmm, nice indication of the cr...... erm... Oh drats! the curves lying beneath it.*

To be sure, GALS I still have plenty of droolicious Gerry butt shots to put in my profolio, and I know there are more yet to be find in the GALS Photo Gallery. If anyone finds a Gerry tush pic that is not in my Profolio, please PM or email me or just post it on Support Center, so I can grab and add it to my collection.

And at anytime you want to view my Protfolio, just click on the link beneath my siggy.

:yippee: :headspin: :cool: Gals I want those :bootyshake: shots. :funnyface: :dance3: :cunning:

More lovely Gerry 'Frank' Pics

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image GOTL

Beachie

No Sarah, I didn't get the avi. When I tried to get into my email this morning it said it was down for maintenance so you probably tried to send it while it was down. It is up now (or was a few minutes ago) so go ahead and send it again, pleeeeease. Now, I am at the end of a horrendous work day (the job and the place are great, but with my right hand person out sick I was overloaded today). Gotta go home and watch Survivor, then I'll jump back on line and catch up with all I missed today.

Oohh, no wonder Gerry has that lovely chest! I would be one of the ones who would cry and then curl up in a ball and die :tissues:

I am preparing to go back to school (for the third time). I have an Associate degree in Office Administration, but I want to get a Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration because there are many jobs now available in that field. I also need to get a part-time job, because Medicaid decided that they couldn't cover me anymore because I was going back to school. God forbid I try to better myself! :bootyshake:

Anyway, talk with you all later!

:erikrose:

Please be with me tonight

Mousie

Hey sweeties,

Am working on Video Journal #3... will probably get the vid up in the Multimedia area tomorrow. Got a few screen caps up already in the gallery, more on the way ::D:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hey sweeties,

Am working on Video Journal #3... will probably get the vid up in the Multimedia area tomorrow. Got a few screen caps up already in the gallery, more on the way ::D:

Posted Image

pant pant pant...........

Stef - I LUV U! (tnlw!)

hehe glad you likey! FYI: the vid is now in the GALS Multimedia Download area - i hope to have a few more screen caps up in the gallery tomorrow - just wish he was in the video more!