Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Tongue on neck...lucky girl... *grumble* I have a neck button! Want it to be...pushed!

Pushed?? I would think more stroked, fondled, licked, bitten.......

Oh dear - I just made a mess of my chair... excuse me a moment............ :cunning:

Which is why it was proceeded by .............. ::D: :bleh: <------ Yes, that one too. :rotflmao:

Toni, thanks for nae laughin'. :cool: :kisswink:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also alone for Valentines... couples everywhere, on TV & radio, in all the mags... WHAT about us that don't have anyone?????

SHITE, I need some of GERRY'S LOVING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I bet he is really romantic too!!!

Shall go off and get back to looking at his photos.. and :tasty: !!!!

HOPE ALL YA GALS HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Well hubby had his wallet stolen this weekend, so things are in a turmoil right now, as he gets all the banking done. It really shook him up, cuz they picked his pocket! On the same day, he had a flat tire, and with Nathan's crisis.... things aren't so romantic around here. Hubby and I hopefully will get away tomorrow evening.

Nathan is at the Drs now with his dad. I'm waiting for a phone call to see if he'll be admitted. Hopefully antibiotics will take care of it, and he won't have to be hospitalized.

:mopboyerik: I may watch Phantom tonight.... a very Valentinish Gerry movie!

Ohhhhh I have been having dreams about that man!

Swan

A PICKPOCKET?? Shite, Swan, that sucks! Would shake ME up as well! You know, when it rains...

I really wish that statement weren't true, and yet it proves itself each time. :hugs:

Toni- Oh, I know you weren't laughing at me. :smile: I was being sincere in my thanks.

Happy Gerry-tines to all my GALS!

To the Aussies...let us know how it is, right?

Sarah - He didn't even bother to do something small? You gotta be kidding me! Sounds like quality couch-time is the only action in his near future....

As my usual mode of thinking toward's V day is a loud, resounding, "Screw Valentines Day!!!!", I'll gladly ditch it in favor of Gerrytines!!! The single girls at work are wearing black for tomorrow and gorging on chocolate, even though we're in a "Biggest Loser" weight contest....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!

To Gerry - ah, my virtual Valentine. What can I say man? I'll take you anyway, any day. There are a lot of sides to you that I appreciate even though I think most women (barring my Tarts and GALS, of course) wouldn't like or understand them. There are so many days when my smile brightens whenever I see your face popping up - on TV, on the movie screen, online. It seems that little reminders of you pop up whenever I am least expecting them, and they improve my mood...I.E....whenever I pass "Gerard" Street in Cincinnati, I smile and say, "Hey Baby!". I love your passion, your dedication, your kindness. I love your relationship with your family, your fans. Your personality (at least all facets that I've had the luck to see) is the best part about you, despite the fact that you make my pants melt with one cheeky, sultry, teasing look. (See the Vegas ad to your left...) There isn't a thing about you that I would change, but rather I'd try to soak up everything that is you.... :tasty: (and not only with my tongue!)

So happy to see that your Mum posted pics from the balcony view at her house. When she said that you liked to sit out there and look at the hills while listening to Scottish music, I got the most vivid image of being right there with you. It's like you put your soul out there for us to know it, not only through your parts, but through your genuine attitude whenever we see you. Through your family, through your home country, and through us finding friendships with one another. I'll never be able to adequately thank you for the kick-in-the-pants inspiration that you gave me, or for the love that you have shown to so many others. Thanks babe! I just hope you're getting to spend Valentines Day feeling the love that everyone has for you! :kisswink:

And last, but not least....if you'd ever like me to try and adequately express my thanks....those jeans and chaps could go a LONG way....and some stubble.....and some berries and chocolate.... :cunning: :inlove:

Heck, I'd put on that bright red dress that I wore in the Con...either that, or maybe just the flowers in my hair.....gggrrrrrrr!

Sidenote - Beachie - OMFG with the tushie pics! I saw CHAPS!!!! Instant Gerrygasm!

Well my mind has officially landed in (and become a permanent resident of) the gutter because I read the following lovely statement

"not only through your parts"

by Jen as "not only through your PANTS"!!! Gone, gone, I am so gone....................................

My son Nathan has been admitted to the hospital. We do not know yet what is wrong. I do not do this well. I'll post more in the prayer thread when we get more news.

Swan

I'm so sorry to hear this Swan. I hope he is better soon. I will keep him in my prayers.

Jenn

Suz: cute girls! Sorry I didn't post about it earlier. Just slow, I guess :confused:

Swan: I'm sorry about your son, he'll be in my prayers.

Sarah: great Drac pics! *right click* :Draculababy:

Looks like my Valentines Day has started. I got some flowers tonight. Beautiful red tulips. Brent knows how much I love tulips. Especially since I can dig out the bulbs and replant them in my flower garden to enjoy next year.

I guess I am going to have to let him out of the doghouse for tonight.

I hope you all have a lovely evening,

Suz

P.S. Thank you so much for the compliments on my girls. They are my pride and joy. (I am not talking about my boobs either) my daughters. LOL :funnyface:

Suz - glad to hear that Brent came through with a favorite of yours that helped get him out of the doghouse (for now). Well, I guess it must be time for me to go home because the fluorescent tubes in the light above my desk just died so I'm in semi-darkness. If I have a chance I'll check back in before bedtime, otherwise it is good night my friends til tomorrow.

Off to pick up small and naughty soon. The day goes so quick!

Some more of what I'd like for Valentines!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Woops! How'd he sneak in here again??

Happy Gerrytines Day gals!

We love each other, and that's important! :inlove:

Sarah... :boink: to S from me. Geeze...

Swan...posted in prayer thread...but praying for Nathan's health and all of you.

Posted Image

love this by HaveMercy!

Mushy stuff:

Thank you Gerry for pouring your heart and soul into your roles and for sharing yourself with your fans.

I wish you happiness and a deep and true love in your life.

Love to all the GALS gals, for your friendship, support, encouragement and caring! You are each dear to me, in a very special way.

Hugs,

Barb

My son Nathan has been admitted to the hospital. We do not know yet what is wrong. I do not do this well. I'll post more in the prayer thread when we get more news.

Swan

So sorry to read this today, Swan... you and Nathan are definitely in my prayers. Hugs to you.

Beanie

Hugs to you, Swan. Keep us updated!

Sarah.. *poke* You know Jensen Ackles was also mighty fine when he played Eric on Days of Our Lives..but as Dean...Bam Biggity Boom Pow Slam Bam Damn!

Here's my Valentine's Day present to you.. :tasty:

Posted Image

Ya notice you have that look on your face that says.. "Yep..this is mine!" ::D: