Gerard Butler GALS

2/6 - UK Sun Times - Coriolanus

becozy

Thank you lpbh25 for the heads-up on the article in today's UK Sunday Times Spectrum Magazine

which has a feature on Coriolanus.

Article is in the print edition and by paid subscription on-line at www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/spectrum

More in Gallery here

Thank you lpbh25 for the heads-up on the article in today's UK Sunday Times Spectrum Magazine

which has a feature on Coriolanus.

Article is in the print edition and by paid subscription on-line at www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/spectrum

More in Gallery here

Wow! Thanks for those Barb! (and lpbh25!) I am so excited that promotion has finally started for this film and I am loving the glimpses we're getting!

Barb, thanks for the mention about the Sunday Times images. Anything I can help with, just ask.

Delene, over here in the UK, they call it Kensington Gore. But I don't know if that still exists.

Kind regards,

Leigh

I got the "gore" part but why Kensington? I stayed in that area when I was in London! Was that where Jack the Ripper hung out? :wave:

Thanks,

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Barb, thanks for the mention about the Sunday Times images. Anything I can help with, just ask.

Delene, over here in the UK, they call it Kensington Gore. But I don't know if that still exists.

Kind regards,

Leigh

I got the "gore" part but why Kensington? I stayed in that area when I was in London! Was that where Jack the Ripper hung out? :wave:

Thanks,

Delene

Delene, I have included a link to some info on Kensington Gore from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia....Kensington_Gore

Jack The Ripper was in the Whitechapel area - the Eastend of London

Hope this helps to clarify things.

Love,

Leigh

Edited by lpbh25

Kind regards,

Leigh

Thanks,

Delene

Delene, I have included a link to some info on Kensington Gore from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia....Kensington_Gore

Jack The Ripper was in the Whitechapel area - the Eastend of London

Hope this helps to clarify things.

Love,

Leigh

Thanks, Leigh!