Gerard Butler GALS
framolamdu

2/7 - Gerard Butler to Co-Host party for The King's Speech

http://www.nypost.co...PBBYZo8WEFvgneM

We hear that rock legend Mick Jagger, along with Renée Zellweger, Quentin Tarantino, Jennifer Lopez, Ridley Scott and Gerard Butler, will host a party in honor of multi-Oscar nominated "The King's Speech" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont tonight

Hmmm...The King's Speech is a Weinstein Company film...hmmm...connecting mental dots in my head... :kisswink:

Hmmm...The King's Speech is a Weinstein Company film...hmmm...connecting mental dots in my head... :kisswink:

Hee hee - Gerry's no dummy.

i wish me and my mum could come, as she loves colin firth and she is 88, and i am besotted by gbut

Gerry is Networking!!! Like Lisa said....The Man is no dummy...he's workin it!!!

Bet that was a fun party!!!!

:kisswink:

Sparty

It WILL be...tonight. Odd group of people, but then when you mentioned it was promoted by Weinstein Co. it's very understandable...Gerry networks wherever he goes. You might think he is partying but he's working too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Although I have every confidence that Gerry probably has the skill of schmoozing and hobnobbing in Hollywood down to a science, I would think if any networking were to be accomplished for Coriolanus, Mr. Feinnes would be present since it's his film and Gerry's only affiliation is supporting actor.

From the information on the IMDb page, The Weinstein Company is listed as the theatrical distributor. It looks like it's already a done deal perhaps?

One other thing I noticed, though, and that is Gerry has top billing. Interesting.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Ain't no lie! :pointy:

I told you Gerry was a smart cookie... and handsome, too! :detect:

:erik: Erik's Ebony eyes :phantom:

Gerry is taking jet-setting to a whole new level.

And as an aside for those who worry about the stability of his career and career choices (and for those in the media who are continously ragging on his career choices) there are not many other actors in Hollywood that have a more stable career path at this time. Judging by the cell phone growing out of his ear he is 'workin' it continuously when he is not setting records for frequent flyer miles.

:wuv:

Picture discussion may be found here.