Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

2/7 Audi's The King's Speech Party

I've never heard the term "heavy hors d'oeuvres" as apposed to light ones I guess. Practically a meal but you eat it standing up?

I think Gerry sort of stood back and kept a low profile so he wouldn't draw too much attention to himself away from some others. He's so charismatic anyway. He can command the room, you know! Then again, he might have been coached beforehand to just stand still and look good and not throw challenges around to people to drop the "F" bomb! :lmao:

Thanks, Lisa.

Delene

"Gerard Butler, another host for the evening, is usually brilliant at commanding attention and entertaining the crowd. However at this event, he seemed rather serious, not the normal Jerry that I know. I noticed how he stayed in one place for much of the evening, which meant that a crowd formed around him, rather than him circulating the crowd."

I have a feeling Gerry doesn't need to work a room anymore. When he enters a room the room moves to him and it is impossible for him to move away. I also think he is more serious at events such as this over events like his birthday party. The whole article was an interesting read but somewhat negative in other respects. I enjoyed the comments made about Stellan Skarsgard. I remember Gerry saying how approachable he was during the filming of B&G.

~HUGS~ Kathy

My he has nice eyes! Can I run my fingers through his hair? Gorgeous man!