Gerard Butler GALS
lindalou42

Been awhile - have some news

Hi Gals! Its been awhile since I have been on the site. Things have been pretty busy. I finally finished my first book and am working on my query letter. Pray for me! I have a friend who is trying to get me in the publishing door. Of course my main character is a modern day "Gerry" type guy with the accent and the cursing! He's a handsome actor with all the right "moves"! Posted Image

Also, I have become and independent fitness rep for Beachbody products (P90X, Shakeology, INSanity, BodyGospel, TurboJam) and am trying to get my business going.

I'm also helping a friend with his Bed & Breakfast and Art Gallery - and his side business - he's developing an electric recumbent bike.

Oh, and I work full time still! Crazy life! I still pop in to see photos of our fav Scottish guy! Can't go without those!!!

If you have time please check out some of my blogs and sites:

www.lindabolton.blogspot.com (Romance Blog)

www.getfitwithlindalou.blogspot.com (fitness blog)

www.facebook.com/linda.bowersbolton

www.facebook.com/pages/get-fit-with-lindalou

www.facebook.com/pages/sparhawk-art-gallery-and-bed-breakfast

I'll keep you posted when I have a publisher and final working title of my book. You all are great friends!

Lindalou

P.S. Looks like I need to change my siggy too! I'll get right on that! LOL

Edited by lindalou42

Good luck, Linda. I'll be praying for your success.

Sandy

Linda...Good luck in all of your endeavors. You are a busy lady! Please post when your book is published and where we can buy it. I love reading books by GALS authors.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Linda...Good luck in all of your endeavors. You are a busy lady! Please post when your book is published and where we can buy it. I love reading books by GALS authors.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Kathy! I definitely will!!