Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

2/9 - Gerry to Attend BAFTA Awards

LONDON, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 09:

A girl arranges the seating plan and camera blocking in advance of the Orange British Academy Film Awards at the Royal Opera House on February 9, 2011 in London, England. The Orange British Academy Film Awards will take place on Sunday 13 February 2011 and will be held for the fith year running at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Posted Image

The event will be covered by BBC, and broadcast in the U.S. on BBC America, 8PM, EST with rebroadcast 11PM (check your local service provider).

For other countries, check your local BBC listings.

I don't know too much about how the award shows work, but it seems to me that if Gerry is that close to the front and with some nominees, he might be presenting???? *fingers crossed*

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

There he is! The night before the Berlinale...maybe Gerry will be a presenter. TKS is up for so many awards, should be a fun night!

Posted Image

I want that man's frequent flyer miles!!! Is he going to Berlinale for sure the next day? I venture a guess that he will fly to New York a few days before leaving for England. That's a long flight from LA to London. But, of course, that is no big deal to Gerry. I have a feeling he will be presenting otherwise why go if he has a tight schedule to meet. Time will tell.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I don't know too much about how the award shows work, but it seems to me that if Gerry is that close to the front and with some nominees, he might be presenting???? *fingers crossed*

Lisa[/b][/color][/font]

There he is! The night before the Berlinale...maybe Gerry will be a presenter. TKS is up for so many awards, should be a fun night!

Posted Image

My thoughts exactly.

1. I'll bet he's presenting

2. I'll bet he's going to Berlin the next day

Digits and extremities crossed for both (Damn, it's hard to type this way!)

OK, my eyes are not that good...but look closely at the picture of Gerry....is that not one of the Nathaniel Goldberg's??? The ONE?? LOL

hugs,

Sue

OK, my eyes are not that good...but look closely at the picture of Gerry....is that not one of the Nathaniel Goldberg's??? The ONE?? LOL

hugs,

Sue

Great eye!! I wonder if THEY got permission? :lol:

Seems Gerry's seat is so close to Colin Firths that as much as TKS will be referenced and Colin will have the camera on him, we'll get to see Gerry quite a bit too!

Delene

Wondering if it's going to be televised...maybe on the BBC? Hope we'll get it!

Posted Image

It's going to show in the US on BBC America, 8PM, EST...sorry, that's on Monday, the 13th.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Hello guys Im new to the site, in fact I have been reading here for a long time now, but I decided to register today... And what a coincidence Gerry is coming to London!!! I would like to see him and have an autograph do u guys know his hotel or something like that?

Thanx!

:wave: Rhoda, and :welcome:. But no, hon...sorry, we don't give out information like that even if we did know (which we don't).

hugs,

Sue

I will be watching! But the 13th is Sunday.

Delene

Yes, the 13th is Sunday and that's when they'll be shown on BBC America. Sorry, I have the Berlinale on my mind.

Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

This picture finally showed up in an article in December, so I was wondering if that means this one is okay to use now.

I think that was the criteria on the Men's Health pictures, but I don't know about Nathaniel Goldberg.

Here is the article link. I think the picture was a little bigger, originally.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/nu-image-sets-march-start-for-playing-the-field-with-gerard-butler/

Ren

LOVE the Baftas.

Usually those who present are on the very outer edge of the rows, but who knows.

It'd be great to see him present, but him just being there is awesome.

hugs,

Sue

:hmm: I think being Industry, and legit, the BAFTA committee PAID for or were given the rights to use the image. :kisswink:

This picture finally showed up in an article in December, so I was wondering if that means this one is okay to use now.

I think that was the criteria on the Men's Health pictures, but I don't know about Nathaniel Goldberg.

Here is the article link. I think the picture was a little bigger, originally.

http://www.deadline....-gerard-butler/

Ren

Ren...sorry, no. If the image is part of a conventionally published article we might be able to add to the Gallery.

And they may have had to reduce the image to thumbnail size to be allowed to use it for 'editorial' use.

We do try to obtain permission, but each photographer or agency has their own criteria for unpaid use of their works.

<br />Hello guys Im new to the site, in fact I have been reading here for a long time now, but I decided to register today... And what a coincidence Gerry is coming to London!!! I would like to see him and have an autograph do u guys know his hotel or something like that?<br />

<br />

Thanx!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br /><br /><br />

If you want a chance your best bet is to do the fan area at red carpet. It is held at Royal Opera House Covent Garden. Start lining up at Theatre Royal from midnight onwards to pick up a wristband at 8am. You then line up to get your space on red carpet. They let you on around 3.30pm. It's a long day bring plenty of warm clothing, a collapsable chair, food and drink etc. The shops/pubs sometimes get funny about people using their toilet facilities though.

The celebs will arrive between 5pm-7pm If you are lucky to see him on the red carpet with all the madness and screaming you can try to get his attention. The fan area are 2 sides worth of fans up and down a huge red carpet and the celebs kind of zigzag so it's luck of draw whether he'll stop at your bit.

Good luck while it's a long day and your dead before the celebs arrive as long as it isn't raining it can be fun.

Moira

i know this is off topic but is there anybody here have Gerry's pictures / link to the pictures on the beach where he is with his girlfriend?

they have pictures aboard a small yacht and the girl has curly, long blonde hair and Gerry is in his black swimwear.. please tell me so.. i would greatly appreciate it. Thank u Gals :))

i know this is off topic but is there anybody here have Gerry's pictures / link to the pictures on the beach where he is with his girlfriend?

they have pictures aboard a small yacht and the girl has curly, long blonde hair and Gerry is in his black swimwear.. please tell me so.. i would greatly appreciate it. Thank u Gals :))

Hi, I think the pics you refer to are quite old and I know which ones you are speaking of but have no idea where they are or if they are in the gallery here. I know that wasn't much help but I think they are also the ones where Gerry is on a chase lounge reading a book too. I could be wrong but this was the only time I remember seeing him "with" a long haired blonde woman.

There are probably people on here that may know more about them then I do but I remember seeing them somewhere. Gerry is photographed with A LOT of women so who knows!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Hi, I think the pics you refer to are quite old and I know which ones you are speaking of but have no idea where they are or if they are in the gallery here. I know that wasn't much help but I think they are also the ones where Gerry is on a chase lounge reading a book too. I could be wrong but this was the only time I remember seeing him "with" a long haired blonde woman.

There are probably people on here that may know more about them then I do but I remember seeing them somewhere. Gerry is photographed with A LOT of women so who knows!

Delene

You're probably thinking of the pictures from Ischia in 2005.

Here is a link to the gallery.

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/festivals/ischia05/

Ren