Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

2/8 - Gerry #29 on Rich List 2011

OK! Magazine's Feb. 8, 2011 issue features Gerry at #29 on the 2011 Rich List, the highest earners in UK Entertainment.

Wow, E8.25 Million. That makes almost $12 Million in one year! I think I made something like $20,000 This year, LOL. Hey Gerry, I'm not a gold digger or anything, but you wanna go out sometime ;).

Lordy, I hope he doesn't do that "Afterburn" one! It sounds gawdawful! :bleh:

Their "journalists" need to do some facts checking. Nice pic though!

I think he's #34 THIS YEAR down from #29 last year. I think Clapton is a gazillionaire!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

The written piece and the figures quoted are quite unreliable. Afterburn is only a rumour. As for Hanging Tale and the other ET projects they are still some way off. I get the impression that whoever wrote this piece has just looked at IMdB and written their words around a few entries on his general resume.

The written piece and the figures quoted are quite unreliable. Afterburn is only a rumour. As for Hanging Tale and the other ET projects they are still some way off. I get the impression that whoever wrote this piece has just looked at IMdB and written their words around a few entries on his general resume.

Agreed, and in my opinion an incredible invasion of privacy! I've never appreciated those Forbes articles, etc. I don't need to know how much the millionaires of the world are earning. And why would they want the world to know their net worth anyway? Leaves them open for trouble if you ask me.

I just don't need to know how much money Gerry makes. If he wants the world to know he can tell us, and so far he hasn't done that.

Quite honestly, I don't think it is anyone's business but Gerry's.

I'm happy he is earning a lot of money, enough to do what he wants to do, and I'm sure we all here are.

I hope he is making enough so that he never has to worry about anything.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I believe there's a website called "celebritynetworth.com" or something like that anyone can go to.

I just don't need to know how much money Gerry makes. If he wants the world to know he can tell us, and so far he hasn't done that.

Yes he did. Don't you remember after LAC he said after everyone else was paid he made fifty cents, or something like that?

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

How the heck would anyone know what celebrities earn per year? Do they have copies of tax returns? Do they know what investments or other assets are worth? The whole thing is just tacky! What Gerry earns is no one's business but Gerry's and his financial people! In my opinion, the "news" hounds can just can it! (I'll insert soapbox icon here as soon as I find it! LOL!)

Suzie

I think everyone's income/networth is public information through the Census Bureau. Thing is, no one cares what us peasants make. Mine would have a big minus infront of the number anyway! :lmao:

Delene

I believe there's a website called "celebritynetworth.com" or something like that anyone can go to.

Yes he did. Don't you remember after LAC he said after everyone else was paid he made fifty cents, or something like that?

Delene

:funnyup:He is such a jokester, that's what I love about him. He's very quick witted. And of course he's just PHAT!

I agree with all of you that said they don't care what Gerry makes. I would date that man if he flipped burgers at McDonald's and still had the same charming personality. You could have all the money in the world and I wouldn't want it if the person wasn't a jerk. What I love about Gerry is WHO he is (charming, sexy, generous, intelligent, witty, etc.), not WHAT he is (actor).

Delene

:funnyup: You're right!

PHAT? :confused:

I agree that it seems this amount is on the low side, but I don't mind knowing. But I do not believe this magazine is reliable in statistic gathering. Where did the numbers come from? In the US the census does not ask an exact salary amount but a range and even that is not required. Is it current net worth? Is it yearly? Does it include Evil Twins? Does it exclude charitable giving? Too many variables. How about does he pay income tax in US or GB?

No matter what he seems to be successful in his career and financially able to do what he wants professionally and personally and as a long time fan I say...well done, Gerry.

:wuv:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

I ageed with all of you, That's only Gerry's business how much he makes!!!!! That is so dumm, these people should get another kind of "hobby".

Leave Gerry alone and let Him enjoy his life!!!!!

Myriel

Buffalo,NY

Edited by rockamomma46

I agree with all of you.............don't need to add a thing.

It is rather ridiculous isn't?

:kisswink:

Sparty

No matter how much Gerry makes, he's proven himself to be very caring and generous with his funds, supporting so many charities and good causes. Rather than judging him by how much he pulls in, we should judge by how much he contributes to the world, and that's a lot! :kiss:

Steph

I don't care what Gerry's income is. I think that is personal information. I just know he has a big heart and gives a lot to charity. But...I'm sure he's never paid what he is worth. LOL.

I have to say that whoever wrote the article has no idea of Gerry's net worth. He is worth more without

a penny in his bank account than most with a billion dollars in theirs. His loving and caring spirit is not

measurable in terms of dollars or monetary value. His talent is not either. The joy he brings to so many

cannot be price tagged.

This man gives so much to the world around him just by being that no one can put a price tag on him.

His monetary value and what he makes is of no consequence to me. His personal value is all that matters,

and that is not measurable in terms of dollars and cents. He is, in a word, priceless.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I totaly agree with everyone about his privacy. I just want to say, Good for him! I wish him much more this year (money and success).

wow i cant believe how some people care about his net worth.its not what you get in life its what you give in life.he gives his all on screen and off.he is generous in heart and soul.

A true friend doesn't care if you're broke, being a pain, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with CRAZY people. Your conversations pick up where they left off even if they have been years apart. They love you for who you are.

i love gerry just for who he is GERRY.

Delene

:funnyup: You're right!

Pretty Hot and Tempting :yummy:. It's something we used to say in high school ;).

Pretty Hot and Tempting :yummy:. It's something we used to say in high school ;).

Thank you! I couldn't figure out what the "T" stood for. :lol: