Gerard Butler GALS

2/8 - Gerry #29 on Rich List 2011

becozy

I think everyone's income/networth is public information through the Census Bureau. Thing is, no one cares what us peasants make. Mine would have a big minus infront of the number anyway! :lmao:

Delene

I don't think that's exactly accurate, Delene, 'cause when the Census taker came around this year, we didn't tell her anything except that two people live at our address! The lady sounded like she'd heard that response before, too! Legally, they don't have the right to ask all of those personal questions. They use the information in all kinds of invasive ways so we just won't tell them anything!

:kiss:

Buff

I think everyone's income/networth is public information through the Census Bureau. Thing is, no one cares what us peasants make. Mine would have a big minus infront of the number anyway! :lmao:

Delene

I don't think that's exactly accurate, Delene, 'cause when the Census taker came around this year, we didn't tell her anything except that two people live at our address! The lady sounded like she'd heard that response before, too! Legally, they don't have the right to ask all of those personal questions. They use the information in all kinds of invasive ways so we just won't tell them anything!:kiss:

Buff

Like for what?

Maybe they don't ask the income range question anymore. I filled mine out and don't remember an income question but I answered more than one. I know information on income per capita was from the census stats. Maybe they have easier ways of getting the info now. Who knows. I don't feel it's an invasion really and I don't mind it. If you have nothing to hide, so what?

Delene

I honestly don't care what anyone's income is.As long as your needs are met(food and clothing) anything above that is a bonus.Unfortunately,Gerry is a celebrity so they are going to wonder or find out how much he is worth.Such is life.

• 2 weeks later...