Gerard Butler GALS

Berlinale Coriolanus Photo-Call

I've got a butt-load to get into the gallery. I'm going as fast as I can! LOL

(Personally, I'm laughing at "old reliable": The Buffs shirt. Only thing missing is the c**k hat!)

Don't know why he'd come to Belgium but i'd like to have him here for a premiere :)

Gerry's looking quite dashing Posted Image

Mr. Fiennes is attending 'Coriolanus' premiere in Belgrade on February 25th -- I'm hoping he'll bring Gerry along Posted Image

OMG!! He still has the Colorado shirt!! I thought it would have dissolved off his body by now. Looking good, Gerry!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I think he wears it more then any shirt he has or maybe he has more then one of them! He really does love that shirt and it's my favorite! It just travels so well and goes with everything he's got and even though I doubt he ever parts with it, I would love to have it...as is...unwashed...so when I'm feeling down I can put it on and go to my happy place! :pointy:

Delene

Gerry seriously needs to know Colorado has another fabulous state university... :cunning:

I think that shirt is in his travel bag...oh the places it's been. As an alum of CSU -- the other Colorado university -- I hate to say it, but he looks cute sporting Ralphie.

Great pics coming in...we're getting spoiled again.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :kiss:

Leslie

Edited by lovetheeloquence

I watched the photocall & press conference this morning, when I should have been getting ready for work. Gerry looked & sounded fantastic. He really looked happy, as did Ralph.

I have to say, I got a big smile on my face when I saw Ralphie peeking out of his leather jacket. That shirt has seen a lot of the world.

I have such high hopes for this movie. The clip they showed before the press conference was so intense. Wish I didn't have to wait so long.

Happy Valentine's Day to Gerry & everyone here.

:hugs:

Ren

I believe the distributors for the US are waiting until the fall so that they can get a publicity campaign going and perhaps put it into the timeframe of Awards season.

I love Ralph and Vanessa and they are fine actors but as they were all standing together for the photographers there was only one person who looked like a larger than life movie star.

I loved the photo with Ralph messing with Gerry's hair.

:wuv:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry... based on the pics, he literally went from the airport to the photocall, which explains the HAT HEAD!

Posted Image

Such a MAN! :pointy: LOL

Bet Gerry was surprised to see a bagpiper in Germany! A fellow Scotsman perhaps.

I thought maybe he's wearing the shirt for Ralph...get it....Ralphie! Doesn't Ralph prounounce his name "Rafe"?

Delene

Bet Gerry was surprised to see a bagpiper in Germany! A fellow Scotsman perhaps.

I thought maybe he's wearing the shirt for Ralph...get it....Ralphie! Doesn't Ralph prounounce his name "Rafe"?

Delene

I believe his name is pronounced "Ray Fines".

Thanks for all the pics!!!!

[quote name='phoenixgirl' date='14 February 2011 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1297738484'

Hey at last I don't call him Ralph!

Very true! I suppose to some he'll always be Ralph like G will always be gerARD or worse, Gerald! :lmao: