Gerard Butler GALS

He's back!

Rendita

Well, that was a quick trip! He's back & I would like to know how he can look so good after that long flight?

Why do I love the beanies so much?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/qqiZlsrzSBW/Gerard+Butler+Arriving+Flight+LAX

Ren

ETA: They're on Just Jared now, also.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/16/gerard-butler-dragon-sequel/

Edited by Rendita

I would like to know how he can look so good after that long flight?

Haven't you ever seen the first class "accommodations" on international flights? Well I have as I walked right through them and back to steerage! :(:rotflmao:

Delene

Yeah, Delene is right. I had to do a lot of research on first class flights for my book, and I was beyond surprised. Those seats are like recliners, and there's a lot of leg room for someone long like Gerry. And to also agree with Moira, I would guess he slept on the flight over.

Yeah he looks gorgeous as always. I bet he takes off the beanie and his hair just flies all over. :lol:

Thanks, Ren!

Lisa

Yeah, Delene is right. I had to do a lot of research on first class flights for my book, and I was beyond surprised. Those seats are like recliners, and there's a lot of leg room for someone long like Gerry. And to also agree with Moira, I would guess he slept on the flight over.

Yeah he looks gorgeous as always. I bet he takes off the beanie and his hair just flies all over. :lol:

Thanks, Ren!

Lisa

What is your book about, Lisa? I didn't know you were a writer?

Reclining seats you say! The flights I was on had "berths" with drapes! Then the next section was more traditional "first class" with the big recliners! And they had strict rules about you leaving your area and walking in to another. No "mingling" amongst the sections allowed! I tried my "charm" to get an upgrade before boarding and it was a big NO GO!

Delene

Now he is back to rainy weather....it has been gorgeous here for over a month. We are supposed to have bad weather through next Tuesday. At least we know he has SO many jackets to keep him warm. A man after my own heart, a jacket for any occasion. Love the beanie too.

Sarah :D

He looks amazing :D. Thanks Ren for posting this. One question tho. A beanie for 50 degree weather? We almost hit 50 here today and people were out in shorts! I suppose when it rains there tho it does get "cold."

He looks amazing :D. Thanks Ren for posting this. One question tho. A beanie for 50 degree weather? We almost hit 50 here today and people were out in shorts! I suppose when it rains there tho it does get "cold."

I don't think the weather is a factor for Gerry wearing the beanie. :lol: I think it's more to tame that wild mane of his.

But yeah, it was chilly today in the rain. :)

Edited by phoenixgirl

Gerry's a hat kinda guy! He looks good in them! Some people just have the face for hats and some don't. And I think the beanie is trendy right now too. I'd like to see him wear one of his Fedoras with the long hair before he cuts it!

Well, what's next on the agenda? He's got PTF next month. Time to go over some lines and kick the ball around some more! The Oscars are the 27th I believe. He'll be in town for that probably. More surfing lessons? Has he learned how to "hang ten" yet?

Delene

Yea Phoenix Girl you're probably right. It's probably to keep that hair out of his eyes and/or mouth. It sure is getting long. I wonder if he's growing it out for a movie or he's just too busy to get it cut? Don't get me wrong, I like Gerry with long hair, (Dracula, mmmm) but I think he could use a hair cut.

I just realized that he's probably growing out his hair and keeping the gray for his new surfing movie. I'm trying to keep up with all the new Gerry stuff, but my heart can't take all the wonderfulness so I have to take a breath.

Edited by mumbleram

*totally off topic*

Hey Delene...nice siggy! Especially those pants! *smirks*

:curse::bum: May the mother of your camel spit in your yogurt! :twitch:

Delene

:pulpfiction: *takes out pants and rolls around on them* :dancer:

*totally off topic*

Hey Delene...nice siggy! Especially those pants! *smirks*

:curse::bum: May the mother of your camel spit in your yogurt! :twitch:

Delene

:pulpfiction: *takes out pants and rolls around on them* :dancer:

Yeah, I just bet you are! :funnyup::kisswink:

Delene

Oh, since we've strayed off topic here, I'll mention that I saw Gerry on TMZ last night. He was at LAX. Nothing special really but he was smiling at least.

Guy ask him about Valentine's Day and Gerry just laughed and smiled. Was happy to see he was being nice even though I could feel the contempt coming through that smile! It actually gave me a cold shiver!

Edited by GBPhanatic