Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Gerry in West Hollywood yesterday

Thanks for the new pics! There he is with that phone of his. I wonder what he would do if he lost that thing.

For all the celebrities that one might see or be captured by the paps, walking around in the daytime in LA or New York, Gerry is almost always talking on his cell or carrying a bag that probably is "business" related. He's without a doubt one of the most hard working actors I've ever seen! That's why I get so infuriated when a photog or interviewer, first question out of their mouths, is about his love life. I guess it's the thing that "sells" that counts now and not what's important.

Delene

:music:

Hello!

I totally agree with you "Gbphanatic"!!!!! Thanks for these pictures, he looks so great! Nice t-shirt!!!! It's been two Saturdays in a row they show a Gerard's movie on Quebecer television, last Saturday, it was : "P.S. I Love You" and this Saturday, they will air: "Rock'N Rolla", that is so cool!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!!

Josée

For all the celebrities that one might see or be captured by the paps, walking around in the daytime in LA or New York, Gerry is almost always talking on his cell or carrying a bag that probably is "business" related. He's without a doubt one of the most hard working actors I've ever seen! That's why I get so infuriated when a photog or interviewer, first question out of their mouths, is about his love life. I guess it's the thing that "sells" that counts now and not what's important.

Delene

I agree, who cares about his love life. It's no ones business but his. I wonder how he deals with it all. I know in that business you give up some of your private life, but there is a point when it just goes too far. He handles it really well.

Thanks for the pics, guys. He looks great as always. I admire his patience. All those paparazzi and photographers would drive me insane. I know it part of the job but it must be soo annoying.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :drool1: Thanks for the new goodies!

:wave: Frannie

Nice way to start the weekend! :yummy:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

WOW!!!! :heat: I really need a dose of that!!!Gerry looks delicious as usual!!! Is it just me or are those hi-lights in his hair???Wonder if they are natural from the sun in Hawaii???Either way, it looks gooooooood.....

No highlights....just natural gray hair. For some reason, it looks particularly awesome on Gerry. Gerry has been a blonde back in his early acting days(mid 90s) and it was awful IMO.

Great pics!! Gerry is SO looking good and I love his hair just as it is here. YUMMY!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I don't know what Gerry is doing to his hair (or not doing) but it is looking good and much better this lighter color. Looks smashing with his eyes!

Delene

I don't know what Gerry is doing to his hair (or not doing) but it is looking good and much better this lighter color. Looks smashing with his eyes!

Delene

I'm sorry but the devil is making me say this Delene......Gerry is wearing sunglasses! How can you tell? OK, hit me with your best shot!! LOL!!

Kathy

Delene

I'm sorry but the devil is making me say this Delene......Gerry is wearing sunglasses! How can you tell? OK, hit me with your best shot!! LOL!!

Kathy

Tell the "Devil" to bite me! :sosilly:

Delene

No highlights....just natural gray hair. For some reason, it looks particularly awesome on Gerry. Gerry has been a blonde back in his early acting days(mid 90s) and it was awful IMO.

Actually it does look like he's got some highlights in his hair. If you look at this picture you can see the highlights. http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/festivals/berlin11/photocall/ber_cori_out-apawm-1.jpg.html

I think it's for his new surfing movie. It looks great :D.

Edited by mumbleram

Actually it does look like he's got some highlights in his hair. If you look at this picture you can see the highlights. http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/festivals/berlin11/photocall/ber_cori_out-apawm-1.jpg.html

I think it's for his new surfing movie. It looks great :D.

It could be but I would think by October, they'd be grown out anyway. I'm anxious to see what he does with his hair for PTF which is coming up pretty soon now!

Delene

The thing about making it dark is that if he's clean shaven, it looks good. If he has scruff, not so much and I think it's because his scruff or beard comes out lighter and with more gray in it and then it looks "off". When he's wearing the scruffy look, the lighter the hair the better, IMO.

Delene

The thing about making it dark is that if he's clean shaven, it looks good. If he has scruff, not so much and I think it's because his scruff or beard comes out lighter and with more gray in it and then it looks "off". When he's wearing the scruffy look, the lighter the hair the better, IMO.

Delene

I agree.

This is my fave Gerry look http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/interviews/ogrady111909/1.jpg.html

I like the shorter hair, but the 5 O'clock shadow :yummy:

I think Gerry is looking more and more like a rocker these days. There was an article in Parade magazine, yesterday, Feb 20, that entertained the idea that Gerry may star in yet again another musical.....a rock musical, perhaps??

There is usually a business reason for his appearance.

:hmm:

I think Gerry is looking more and more like a rocker these days. There was an article in Parade magazine, yesterday, Feb 20, that entertained the idea that Gerry may star in yet again another musical.....a rock musical, perhaps??

There is usually a business reason for his appearance.

:hmm:

I think you are talking about an article where a question was posed to him about singing in something again and he said he'd be open to it if something "spoke" to him. It's on another thread and there's a pic in the gallery. The "article" never said anything about him appearing in another musical, however. Wish it did!

Delene