Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Gerry in his natural state.

Thinking of the grey in Gerry's hair this morning made me wonder...

What do you prefer??

Gerry in his "natural state" eg - a wee bitta grey hair, and not so buffed,

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/emmsb/2331116a.jpg

or the "high maintenance" version??

Posted Image

And does this carry over to real life too?? If you could choose a mate, would he be buff and bronzed, or slightly squoogey and a bit grey?

How much grooming by a man is a turn off? Hair dye?? Skin care?? Waxing?? Expensive products??

I like Gerry in his natural state. I don't like high maintenance men. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be with a man that smells or doesn't groom himself but I want to spend all the money on my beauty needs not his.

I love that first picture of Gerry. Very inviting.

Yummy Yummy Grey hair, tan, pastie,toned,taunt,or on the squiggy side, does not matter to me.

I personally like men that havea balance. Can just get scrungy when they have down time, but clean up so well ( and on their own) that you have nothing but pride bursting from your chest.

outward lusting aside, I want a brain, one that is compassionate and silly and just a touch Macho. But not so much i poiur water on his head if he is an bootyhead.

Jes

Ahh I like him the way he is....that grey is sexy......(Perchance I said too much heh!). There is something really manly about that...dunno why I think that but I do...love the scruff to...takes me back...but I'd take him anyway he came..............

Edited by SMJ

Definately natural, dont like men who spend more time on their looks or in the bathroom then I do! :funnyface:

The Grey makes me feel better especially since we are basically the same age and he has more then me....from what I can tell! LOL

The waxing is as far as I am concerned a total turn off! LOL A man needs to look and feel like a man...not that I am gonna feel him.....buuuuut.....

Gerry looks great any which way really, I love him fuzzy and meaty if anything, but no matter which way he is doing his hair, clean shaven or not, it is always the smile that shines the brightest and that is the best thing of all!

I like him in his natural state too. I loooove the grey hair, kind of on the unruly side, and a little bit of scruff. Oh yeah, and no shoes! lol. Casual and relaxed.

Posted Image

The King Leo look is great, but when I see I guy like that, I think about guys who are too obsessed with the gym. lol. I actually prefer a guy who takes care of himself, but isn't super high maintenance.

Posted Image

As far as his body goes, this is my favorite look. ::D:

Guest greyeyegoddess

As an actor, what is his natural state? Sure, the photos from 300 aren't what he looks like everyday, but neither are the pictures from Italy last summer.

I'm beginning to think about the unnatural about his natural state.... :headspin:

Gerry's an all in one package...take him with everything he's got to give! :cunning:

I can't decide. I love Gerry is his natural state but he's looking HAWT all buffed up.

For my RL man, I would want someone who isn't all that buffed. Someone natural. But next time, I'm marrying for money - not love! :funnyface:

Guest Beanie

Natural state for certain... happy, relaxed, not concerned with how he 'has' to look for a role. Most of us are happiest in that state for ourselves too, so.....

~Beanie

Natural all the way for me. Low maintenance, hanging out, having fun, not worried about what he can or can't eat, not having to devote hours and hours of every day to the gym. Natural hair (on head and elsewhere), natural shape (meaning one that he doesn't have to work on or think about a lot). As long as he showers regularly, brushes his teeth and splashes on a bit of Jo Malone from time to time I'd be a verrrra happy lady (if I was HIS lady of course)...

Ditto Ditto Ditto to what Susan said.

The man is drop-dead sexy in his "natural" state.

He seems to always look incredible for each of his roles as well. However, it is the confidence and natural gorgeousness that he exudes just being himself (Ok, the part he lets us see) that drives me, for one, over the edge. The bit of gray peeking thru just adds to his sex appeal. And then the scruff? Don't even get me started. :pant2:

He looks amazing for the role in 300. However, the waxed chest and super buffed out look wouldn't do it for me on a normal basis. But can't wait to see him on the BIG screen again!!!

I have to agree that Gerry is incredibly physically attractive regardless of how he has decided to prepare for a role. He looks fantastic as King Leo - and how I would expect a "comic strip hero" to be drawn/portrayed on the screen,......but in terms of a guy I want to wake up next to every morning, Gerry looks better a bit less bulky. Besides, high maintenence men are a giant pain in the backside...usually with egos to match. Luckily, Gerry still appears to have his head screwed on properly ::D:

In the King Leo shots he's got to be up around 220 - 230 pounds (?!?!?) and wearing an xl to xxl shirt. I'd say 185 - 195 pounds and a l to xl is a better fit for Gerry. Besides the clothes just seem to compliment the body better a "natural" frame.

Scruff is good - if Gerry and I are gonna be a couple :kisswink: , then I need someone who can hang out in jeans and a shirt, and still clean up nice when the occasion warrants. I love it when my date walks into the room and I go weak in the knees!

......and I like the grey :inlove:

Well, I agree with most of you. Although the 300 bod is nice to look at - it's too cut for me. I love the hair, and the scruff.

The flecks of grey in Gerry's hair just make me melt in a puddle.

I like a man to take care of himself - eg groom well, use sun screen and after shave etc, but anything more - no way. The thought of waxing and hair dye makes me shiver - yeck!

In the King Leo shots he's got to be up around 220 - 230 pounds (?!?!?) and wearing an xl to xxl shirt. I'd say 185 - 195 pounds and a l to xl is a better fit for Gerry. Besides the clothes just seem to compliment the body better a "natural" frame.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK the man is already really rather tall and big, I could fit quite comfortably in his front pocket.....but holy mama...this is way too much for my pea brain...if I saw him at my Gym (trust me there are no people worth mentioning at my Gym...) I would DIE..happy but I'd die...

I have to go with all you Gals on this that a High maintenence man is pain in the butt

And that Our Gerry looks good no matter what

I love the gray in his hair

:wideeyes: Anyway he presents himself to me, is fine!!!!

As you have all said as long as he regularly showers and brushes his teeth - I'd be in heaven!!! Actually I personally would like a personal experience in the shower...

:bootyshake: Naked, oh yeah that's for me!!

Hi gals,

I work with actors everyday, in their natural and unnatural state(s). Let me say that actors are completely fascinating, they never cease to amaze me.

Like today, one of my actors came in and the first words I heard, 'I'm warning everybody, I'm in a rotten, spacey mood so watch out.' OK, what do I do next? I dug out the coffee and cookies and the bag of Bugles and we all exchanged complaints for about fifteen minutes, moaning about our bosses (at the restaurants etc.) and then grabbed scripts and got to work.

We all left walking five feet off the ground. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Actors who aren't afraid of their grey hairs and wrinkles, even the tummy flab are my kind of actors. They are human beings after all, with their personal dilemmas like everyone on this planet. But they are so wonderfully lucky cause they can set that 'person' aside and become anyone else they need to be.

Cool, eh? Don't know what I would do without actors, well, I wouldn't have a job would I?

C.

I like the natural Gerry, the slight bit of grey in his hair, is very sexy. :swoon: He has those beautiful eyes, that sweet smile and I bet he smells wonderfully sexy too. :bouncydrool: So what more could a woman ask for. :muahaha: Oh no, I must keep my fantasies to myself :drool1:

In any form he's our beloved Gerry

:stranger: :Draculababy: :mopboyerik: :leochest: :gerryblacktrunks: :attila:

:Erikunmasked: the soul behind the mask :inlove:

Though I've stated how much I love the "natural" Gerry, I wouldn't want him to think that the extreme amount of hard work he put into getting in supreme shape for 300 isn't appreciated. I truly do appreciate what he must have gone through to get that body, everyone who has ever worked with him says how hard he works on a part, whether it be to get the right emotional note or to produce the needed physical presence for the role. So I honestly admire and value that work ethic that produced the super-buff, ripped body in 300 (and believe me if he showed up looking like that for me I would NOT turn him away for a second~ King me Leo)!! It's just that if I was to be in a relationship with someone like that I would rather he feel comfortable on a personal level, that he can wear whatever he is most comfy in, he can have the hair that looks like he just rolled out of bed (love, love, love that look on Gerry), and he doesn't have to live at the gym, in fact I'd rather he be with me getting his exercise from ummmmmm....cooking, perhaps.

So Gerry, we do appreciate the hard work you put in for your roles, but the "just Gerry" who can just hang out and be himself is the one most of us love the best.

Of course Susan your right.......if he wants a work out partner I am here and ready ...though I would be really bad at spotting......but still I am really good at encouragement.....hint hint

:cunning: ::D: :cool:

Of course Susan your right.......if he wants a work out partner I am here and ready ...though I would be really bad at spotting......but still I am really good at encouragement.....hint hint

:cunning: ::D: :cool:

I don't think I could help Gerard in the Gym, but afterwards, in the shower, just giving him a rub down, then a towel off, then a light oil to that torso and then the arms and then the thighs...... :spontaneous:

No I would really like to get my hands on that :leochest: and the rest.

Anna

:hearts:

Natural all the way for me. Low maintenance, hanging out, having fun, not worried about what he can or can't eat, not having to devote hours and hours of every day to the gym. Natural hair (on head and elsewhere), natural shape (meaning one that he doesn't have to work on or think about a lot). As long as he showers regularly, brushes his teeth and splashes on a bit of Jo Malone from time to time I'd be a verrrra happy lady (if I was HIS lady of course)...

There ya go, that's pretty much my answer. I like the "natural hair" comment, ohhhhh yes indeed. And like you said later on, Susan...the buffing up for 300 certainly did make me :swoon: and everything. Quite amazed...especially at how buff he got in such a short amount of time! And how cool that the training to get that way helped him stop smoking? w00t

But yeah, if a guy is just doing that because he's extremely vain and doesn't need to stay pumped up for anything in particular...not so much about that. Like nearly everyone else has said, if a guy spends more time on his looks than I do...kind of a turn off. I knew a guy who did just that and his constant fussing about how he looked made me feel masculine. *shudder* And he's even (supposedly) straight! A wrinkled shirt, torn jeans, even white trainers with black pants...totally fine with that. :smile:

I really love Gerry's sense of style. Stylish without having to try...I love that we're able to spot those favorite jeans or shoes of his...meaning he doesn't spend all his time and money shopping for clothes so he won't show up in the same thing twice. Geh...I hate that! You have a favorite shirt or pair of jeans, you wanna wear them often!

oops!

Edited by Anna

:cheer: Personally ladies, I just wish he would make an appearance NOW!!!

I would love to see what he looks like at the present moment.. probably a bit scruffy!!! I'd like that!!!

Hey guys

I'm running with the majority here. The ever sexy slightlly greying gerry is a fav with me the little bit of scruff yum. In my opinion from the photos's i've seen he is definately not high maintance by this I mean when he is between shoots he seems to let his ol' merlin(beard) grow and hangs out in Jeans and tee's. He is just a very down to earth guy who can ROCK the red carpet when he has too and leave us all weak at the knees and other places ahem......