Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

2/26 Independent Spirit Awards Party

Pix are starting to float in. They'll be loaded into the gallery asap.

Posted Image

Posted Image (G looks good in 3D glasses! I know we'd enjoy seeing HIM in 3D :cunning:)

Posted Image

Look how green his eyes are! :cloud9:

I got to see Gerry with 3D glasses on when we saw a sneak peak of HTTYD with him last year (a year ago yesterday! WOW). He put them on, looked at me and Rayna and asked, "Do I look sexy?" :lmao: The ones he have on for this even are way better than the goofy ones we wore for HTTYD. LOL Oh,and of course we told him yes. :lol:

Gorgeous as always. :wuv:

Lisa

:funnyup:That's awesome! It's that childlike quality that he has, allowing himself to have fun and not take life too seriously, that is just one reason I love him.

Wow! I couldn't sleep so I got up and came in here and what a nice surprise! He and Hillary look smashing together! It's Holly and Gerry reunited! So cute! But I got to say, there's a couple of pics there that gave me chills, in a good way! He really knows how to play the camera! Wouldn't you love to open up the door at the end of the day and see that look staring back at you? The man wouldn't even make it two steps inside the door before I was all over him!

Gerry in 3D! That's a nice thought!

Delene

Don't he and Hilary look great together? So much at ease. Great chemistry. Seeing these pictures really made me think that Hilary would be great in PTF, much better than the choices already announced.

Theresa

He looks great! I do think he's had his roots touched up. I was enjoying the beautiful silver color growing out, but Hollywood is Hollywood after all. No matter what he's done or not done, he always looks fabulous.

Posted Image

Look how green his eyes are! :cloud9:

Lisa

When you pull away, they look gray. He really has chameleon eyes, so I wish he'd wear more blue. Boy his suits are perfectly tailored and he looks so dashing. I was wondering when he did the whirlwind trip to Europe: how does he keep his clothes from getting wrinkled? Maybe he has a "girl" who oversees everything and steams the wrinkles out as soon as he arrives somewhere. If so, I'd like to volunteer. . .

Gerry looks awesome! Posted Image Is the hair a tad darker and more evenly colored? It looks great!

And what do you make of this pic?

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/Spirit/WI22Spirit022611hg.jpg.html

Posted Image

Chris

I make of that pic that it's Gerry being Gerry, trying to copafeel with every woman he knows! I don't see that HS objects either!

And she would have been great as his ex in PTF. They've always had great chemistry and when she looks at him, even in these pics, you can tell she gets him and really loves him...in a professional way, of course.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

He's really good! :drool1:

As I like to see him with Hilary Swank, I'm very well together. I really hope to do another film together. :cunning:

Every time I open this site I am like a kid on Christmas morning excited to open up her presents. Every time there are new pics of my favorite guy posted here. I just want to say thank you, guys. He looks georgous and those beautiful eyes :faint:

So great to see them together again. She really does seem to "get him", doesn't she? Hopefully they'll make another movie together somewhere down the line. :)

Gerry looks awesome! Posted Image Is the hair a tad darker and more evenly colored? It looks great!

http://gbgalsgallery...2611hg.jpg.html

Posted Image

Chris

And Gerry would say " :mademe: " :lmao:

Maybe he just checking to see if she is still ticklish there...lol

gerry is looking great.he always seems like he is on a mission.his facial exspressions always keeps me wondering where he is in thought???

Edited by cindys

gerry is looking great.he always seems like he is on a mission.his facial expressions always keeps me wondering where he is in thought???

:funnyup: Me too. I think he gets accused of being grumpy when the camera catches him deep in thought sometimes. (I speak from experience lol)

BTW...

:welcome:

The Award ceremony is on the IFC Channel right now. I know we don't know if he attended the ceremony, but I'm watching it just in case. :)

Maybe he just checking to see if she is still ticklish there...lol

Yeah, could be. Also, knowing Gerry, that's at least the excuse he gave her! :rotflmao:

Delene

Posted Image

Chris

I make of that pic that it's Gerry being Gerry, trying to copafeel with every woman he knows! I don't see that HS objects either!

And she would have been great as his ex in PTF. They've always had great chemistry and when she looks at him, even in these pics, you can tell she gets him and really loves him...in a professional way, of course.

Delene

His hand is to low to be copping a feel of anything but her waist, probably why HS is not objecting, because he

is just being silly. He really can be juvenile and cute while doing it. Love the little boy in him. He knows how

to get away with it, like with him Mum.

They really do seem to have a professional love for one another. She said all along that she respects him

and really likes him. They look like very good friends here who GET one another. They always smile when they

get to be together at these events. Nice to really like a coworker.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Posted Image

Chris

Delene

His hand is to low to be copping a feel of anything but her waist, probably why HS is not objecting, because he

is just being silly. He really can be juvenile and cute while doing it. Love the little boy in him. He knows how

to get away with it, like with him Mum.

They really do seem to have a professional love for one another. She said all along that she respects him

and really likes him. They look like very good friends here who GET one another. They always smile when they

get to be together at these events. Nice to really like a coworker.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

GET YA GET YA GOT YA.WAS AS GOOD FOR YOU AS IT WAS ME LOL.HE IS SUCH A HAM.HE MAKES ME LAUGH WITH SOME OF HIS GOOFY THINGS HE DOES.

LOVE YA

GERRY

Edited by cindys