Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

3/8 - DreamWorks announces release date for Dragon 2

3/8 – DreamWorks Animation Announces Release Date for Dragon 2

June 20, 2014

Source: PR Newswire | Author: DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc How to Train Your Dragon 2, the sequel to the Academy Award®-nominated original film from 2010, will be released on June 20, 2014. It is being directed and written by Dean DeBlois (How to Train Your Dragon) and produced by Bonnie Arnold (How to Train Your Dragon). Also based on the book series by Cressida Cowell, the sequel is being executive produced by Chris Sanders (How to Train Your Dragon) together with DeBlois. How to Train Your Dragon 2 again stars Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, TJ Miller and Kristen Wiig.

At The Movies

Watched HTTYD last night with my sis since she hadn't seen it. We saw Rango at the theater then came back and watched HTTYD. Although Rango was cute it wasn't to the caliber of picture of Dragon. It should have won an Oscar in my opinion.

Twenty fourteen seems so far off! But gives us something to look forward too. I hear that they do all the actors voice overs, etc., then put the animation to them. Quite a process so that's why it takes so long I'm sure.

Thanks for the info, Barb.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Yeah! It is a bit of a wait, but time seems to go so fast these days... It will def be worth it too :-D

Thanks for sharing :-)

Actually that's a perfect release date for me cuz I was worried it would be in June of 2013 when I couldn't go to the premiere due to me moving from Oklahoma to Tennessee. Now I have a much better chance of being able to go to LA. Yeah! :D

Yay!!!!

HTTYD was so cute. I'm still bitter that it lost out on the Oscar to Toy Story 3... a friggin' sequel! I'm glad to hear Gerry will be involved in the second one. I wonder where they're going to take the story. Afterall, at the end the dragons and the vikings were all living happily ever after. Maybe there's another big monster dragon to take down?

Steph