Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

3/10 - Gerard Gets His Butler to the Gym

You know, I like to see pictures of Gerry as much as the next person, but I can't believe the # of shots they've had of him lately. He doesn't seem upset, which is a good thing. I hope they're not being too annoying, but seriously......some days even more than one outing.

What are they doing.....trailing him?

Ren

PS: He does look fantastic.

You know, I like to see pictures of Gerry as much as the next person, but I can't believe the # of shots they've had of him lately. He doesn't seem upset, which is a good thing. I hope they're not being too annoying, but seriously......some days even more than one outing.

What are they doing.....trailing him?

Ren

PS: He does look fantastic.

Ren,

I think it's all the FB messages and Tweets. The papps are probably on both with an ongoing search for his name. The "social network" was instrumental in the Middle East, but it sure is becoming an invasion of privacy in a lot of other ways.

I agree... Love seeing lots of pics of Gerry, but it's almost getting to the point of stalking...

I just hope he doesn't just crack one of these days... Poor man, even with those pics where you see him alone, he's not alone... FB and Twitter peeps are non-stop with pics and postings...

Give the man a break, why don't

they!!???

Veronica :-)

I do enjoy seeing pictures of Gerry but I have to agree he does seem to be getting stalked a lot. I can't imagine what life is like for him.

As long as he doesn't look at the camera and go "Winning! Duh!" it's all good.

Delene

Please DO Not start a debate over this...

It's a hard call Gang. Members want to see the latest pictures but when we try to oblige some think it's too intrusive.

I think as long as Gerry is smiling and not seeming to be annoyed then that's the nature of the beast.

As an actor it does come with the territory. He's getting the recognition we all craved for him way back when.

Of course we still stick to our guidelines of not posting pics That Do cross the line into his personal life.

So just enjoy his royal hotness! :pointy:

Cheryl

I'm diggin the cropped pants! Shows that Gerry's getting his Richard Simmons on! I'd love to see him "sweatin' to the oldies"! :claphands:

Delene

Cheryl

:music: yeah baby!!!! Thanks Cheryl for sharing the goodies.

hugs,

Sue

You're right! Should be thankful there are lots of pics to appreciate...

He's looking so happy in the ones from MGP... sweet man, sweet smiles!!

It's a hard call Gang. Members want to see the latest pictures but when we try to oblige some think it's too intrusive.

I think as long as Gerry is smiling and not seeming to be annoyed then that's the nature of the beast.

As an actor it does come with the territory. He's getting the recognition we all craved for him way back when.

Of course we still stick to our guidelines of not posting pics That Do cross the line into his personal life.

Cheryl

Amen. It does go with the territory and it's free publicity, AND his fans get to see him in this natural

light. I don't think he objects to much or he would show it. He seems to be dealing with his much

earned success very well indeed.

I do hope he stays inland today with the Tsunami headed that way. Don't think LA will suffer much

damage, if any, I don't know how far inland LA is, but the coast is supposed to get hit. I'm so glad he

isn't in Hawaii. It is supposed to give those folks a run for their money. I hate to hear of it, Hawaii is

absolutely paradise, I hope the damage in minimum.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I see some Gerry post workout pics have come through at least I think they are since he's still wearing his clam diggers! Is there a way to see them larger?

"Gerry, have I told you lately how much I love you? You're so good to us!" :kisswink:

Thanks for all the pics!

Delene

:kisswink:

Hello!

He looks so hot and handsome, I like he stays in shape, way to go Gerard, we love you!!!!

Josée

Cheryl

Just keep up the good work of posting those photos Cheryl. This is what a fan site is all about. By chance I was reading an old interview, from TUT era, and he was saying that, despite it being weird, he can totally handle all this attention from the media and that it is a small price to pay for living his dream and he wouldn't change it for the world. I'm paraphrasing because I cannot remember the exact words but you get the point.

Besides the reason so many people like Gerry so much more than other actors is because he takes these minor "side effects" with a smile and he's always nice and accommodating, he's not full of airs and graces. As you said, he doesn't seem really bothered by the photographers, just accepts them as part of the job.

T

This is soooo much better than the old days when he would be asked "Are you anybody."

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Who do you suppose Gerry is pointing to in that one pic? I imagine him saying, "You got me going in and coming out of the gym, don't you dare follow me inside the restaurant!"

Anyone notice how he's holding his ipad? Nobody's subtler then Butler! :spit:

At least he's smiling!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Who do you suppose Gerry is pointing to in that one pic? I imagine him saying, "You got me going in and coming out of the gym, don't you dare follow me inside the restaurant!"

At least he's smiling!

Delene

Delene, the 1st thing I noticed was how he was holding the iPad. I always noticed his hands. He has great hands. :)

I thought he was pointing at the photographer, but I was just guessing.

At least he's smiling!

Delene

Delene, the 1st thing I noticed was how he was holding the iPad. I always noticed his hands. He has great hands. :)

I thought he was pointing at the photographer, but I was just guessing.

Yes, well it looks like he walked in the place and walked right back out. Hope he got to eat at least.

Delene