Gerard Butler GALS
GerrysGalwayGirl

Kicking Butt in school!

finishing up my 8th week of school to be a registered Medical Assistant. Tonight our instructor set up 2 ekg machines and we were in groups of three. She had two groups compete against the clock on who could get a complete ekg run the fastest. We got ours hooked up and paper printed at 2 minutes! I'm sure in the e.r. when the patient is having chest pains, the doc wats to know what's going on asap. I do want to specialize in cardiology assisting and know how to spot a problematic ekg reading. We can't do actual diagnosing, but if we know what to look for, we can point it out to the dr. so he can properly treat. I will have to take my section finals BEFORE I can be released to go to Vegas for the convention. In 2 weeks we do our cpr certification and testing on using an auto defibrillator. I love my class. I got the best teacher, plus she thinks Gerry is cute.

finishing up my 8th week of school to be a registered Medical Assistant. Tonight our instructor set up 2 ekg machines and we were in groups of three. She had two groups compete against the clock on who could get a complete ekg run the fastest. We got ours hooked up and paper printed at 2 minutes! I'm sure in the e.r. when the patient is having chest pains, the doc wats to know what's going on asap. I do want to specialize in cardiology assisting and know how to spot a problematic ekg reading. We can't do actual diagnosing, but if we know what to look for, we can point it out to the dr. so he can properly treat. I will have to take my section finals BEFORE I can be released to go to Vegas for the convention. In 2 weeks we do our cpr certification and testing on using an auto defibrillator. I love my class. I got the best teacher, plus she thinks Gerry is cute.

Sounds as if you'll be great! May I give you an early congratulations! Pat

I'll second that! Posted Image on going after your dream and making it come true. You will do great GGG!!

hugs,

Sue

If Gerry did decide to show up(which I'm not counting on or holding my breath), I will need CPR or mouth-to-mouth(by Gerry) :funnyup:

Let's just say if Gerry was my patient (God help me) and it was just for a regular visit, I would be creating some new pulse points. (wink wink). I'd hate to have to perform an ekg on him since that would involve shaving his chest. I would have jello knees if I walked into an exam room and saw that hunk of gorgeousness sitting on the exam table.