Gerard Butler GALS
Swansong

Good News For My Book!

I am pleased to announce that Chanson de l'Ange has been picked by a very small but lovely publisher! The details are still in the works but my first step will be to release Book Two: The Angel's Song through the new publisher, and then at some point when I am ready, I will break my contract with Xlibris and re-publish a revised edition of Book One under the new publisher.

I'm still working on revisions for Book Two but hope to submit for publication in June. For the time being, Book One will remain under Xlibris, and is still available for purchase. http://www.chansondelange.com

I'm pretty excited about this, as it takes a huge load off my mind, because I know I will be well taken care of by my new publisher!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

I'm very happy for you, Swannie! Congratulations!

:cheer2:

Posted Image Swannie. That's great news.

hugs,

Sue

Swannie, I'm so happy for you! We can say we knew you when. I've been knitting so much I haven't yet gotten very far into it, but I love what I have read. I know who your muse is!

Love,

Buff

Posted Image Swannie!! I can't wait to read BOOK TWO and when I get back home to Colorado I will probably reread BOOK ONE because I read it too fast the first time since I was leaving home for 10 weeks. It was wonderful!! Why do you have to revise BOOK ONE for the new publisher? Just curious.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Several reasons: The Xlibris label is on the back cover of the current edition. That will be changed to the new publisher's logo. Secondly, although people do love Book One as is, there are many errors with spelling, grammar, punctuation..etc. My new publisher will have those corrected. Thirdly, the publication information in the book's interior will reflect the new publisher's ISBN number and copyright. Finally, I want to redesign the cover so that it is beautiful front and back. With Xlibris I could only have artwork on the front cover.

Revising and publishing Book One is a long way off though. I've got a lot of work to do on getting Two out there first!

Swannie

Several reasons: The Xlibris label is on the back cover of the current edition. That will be changed to the new publisher's logo. Secondly, although people do love Book One as is, there are many errors with spelling, grammar, punctuation..etc. My new publisher will have those corrected. Thirdly, the publication information in the book's interior will reflect the new publisher's ISBN number and copyright. Finally, I want to redesign the cover so that it is beautiful front and back. With Xlibris I could only have artwork on the front cover.

Revising and publishing Book One is a long way off though. I've got a lot of work to do on getting Two out there first!

Swannie

That makes sense. I was afraid you were going to revise some of the writing which I found to be perfect as is. Big relief!! I'm so thrilled this book is working out so well for you and BOOK TWO is not too far off. Can't wait!!

~HUGS~ Kathy