Gerard Butler GALS

June's Artwork, Part 3

Texas gramma

Hi guys! June's beautiful work is so popular, we had to start a new thread. Enjoy!!

Part 2 is here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34433

Part 1 is here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33441&st=0

Suzie

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Thank you so much, you are all so kind.

Diane, thank you once again for all your past help, would'nt be here if it was'nt for you. Glad you like the Phantom, your right I would like a gallery of film roles in Chart form, even if I dont get them all done, they will make a unique collection.

Here is the Phantom again

Posted Image[/u

and one I had made earlier

Posted Image

In fact I have a few from film Roles. Here is Attila

Posted Image

and PSILY

Posted Image

and Dear Frankie

Posted Image

and Shattered

Posted Image

Just a few to be going on with LOL

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Hi Sue

your album is brilliant, just been checking out on the Convention/Auction thread.

Hi Kathy

Hope you have a safe journey home, what a wonderful break you have had, with new house to look forward to whenever you want to go. You will be lost for a while I guess.

Hugs

June

Help, I tried to change my siggy and now Its gone too small, Helppppppp

hugs

June

June,

I think you are copying the Thumbnail link instead of the one that says "direct link".

Copy that one instead and post the direct link into your signature.

Hope this helps.

and Congrats on the new thread! :clap: So glad you can continue to share all your lovely works with us here! Keep up the good work, galfriend. :goodjob:

:hug:

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

Hi Diane

Thank you so much,I was going to change my siggy and got all confused, I did use the thumbnail duhhhhhhhhhhhh. Good job you were watching,

Thank you again

Hugs

June

Hi June!

I'm home!! Good to be home!! Congratulations on a third thread!! You have a popular thread!

First of all about your siggy, copy the "IMG CODE" under the siggy in Photobucket that you want to copy to "Change Signature" at GALS. The DIRECT LINK is for avis. Just click on IMG CODE and it copies automatically. Do not check box.

I SO LOVE all of the charts you are displaying. I would be hard pressed to choose just one to make. I really love the second Phantom one though because of Gerry's mouth. I have a thing for his mouth. lol!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy

ff

welcome home or are you having withdrawal symptoms, thanks for your comments on my 3rd Thread, good here aint it LOL

Glad you like the Gerry Film Roles charts, I have tried to get one of Beowulf but his hair always gets too much in the way, I'm sure I will find the one that I want one day.

Glad to see you back

Hugs

June

Oh I'm sure you will June. :beo:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I will always remember sitting in the theater at the first convention (before Beowulf had been released to the public) and watching Beowulf .... seeing The Hero come out of the sea and all of GALS at once gasped and swooned... oh what a lovely site seeing Gerry come out of that water...lol:

Posted Image

Watching for the post everyday now June .... I can't wait!!! Bonnie posted her lovely cross stitch framed in the support center.

hugs,

Sue

Beowulf is my love!! I remember seeing the movie at a theater in Denver and I was sitting right behind Bonnie (Bluejean) and didn't know it at the time even though hubby and I talked to her and her friends before the movie started. I remember seeing Gerry in the water and my hubby gave me a nudge and said. "There he is"!! He is so supportive of my Gerry addiction. Gerry looked so powerful in that scene. He was gorgeous on the big screen.

June, we have to find a good picture of Beowulf for you. I'll work on it!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Sue and Kathy

Hunt for Beowulf LOL.

There is one picture on your siggy Kathy, it is full face and the hair is pretty tidy, have to go and look at Bonnies Framed Gerry now

See you soon.

Sue, he will be with you soon. Sue thanks for the info on Bonnies picture, I cant find where it is though, duhhhhh

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Hi June!

I posted Bonnie's framed cross stitch that you made for her. I also posted pics of Beowulf that I think are good candidates for charts. The first pic of Beowulf was just because I love it. The rest are good chart material. I did find the pic (second from bottom) you mentioned above. I can remove any words on pics for you if you want them for a chart.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Posted Image Bonnie's framed cross stitich

Posted Image Just for fun!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Pic from my siggy

Posted Image

June,

Here is the link to the support center (where some of us meet and talk about anything and everything)....please come and join us if you like.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34786&pid=1466599&st=250entry1466599

Hummmm...well, Marek has always been my man .... BUT Beowulf will do nicely as well...lol. Kathy, I'll tell Eva Mari you send your love....and that you are still Beowulf's girl (along with her)....we've been emailing back and forth all day...lol.

hugs,

Sue

Hi June,

:yay:Bonnie did a great job of framing the cross-stitch you did for her. I love the treatment, Bonnie!

Yum, Kathy, I love how you have decorated the place up with lots of great pics of Beowulf! :yummy: And I can't stop viewing your Beowulf siggy by Cheryl. That's one of my fav scenes from the movie too.

Toni: Isn't it wonderful! June does the best cross-stitch work I have ever seen. Especially of Gerry! Just to think that that gorgeous picture is made up of tiny stitches done one by one just blows my mind! I could never do that--don't have the infinite patience that must take you to do it, June.

Sue: We are all waiting with bated breath too for your lovely cross-stitch by June to arrive! It has to be there soon. June, this is one of your best best ever! LOL, I know I say that each time you finish a piece but it's true! You surpass yourself with each one you complete, my dear friend.

:hugs: to you all,

Diane

June,

Hummmm...well, Marek has always been my man .... BUT Beowulf will do nicely as well...lol. Kathy, I'll tell Eva Mari you send your love....and that you are still Beowulf's girl (along with her)....we've been emailing back and forth all day...lol.

hugs,

Sue

Sue...YES, send my love to Eva Mari and tell her I took Emma to Norway at Epcot and introduced her to "Beowulf" and Norway. Please pass these pics on to her. We also watched a beautiful movie about Norway, just awesome country!

For those who don't know Eva Mari, she lives in Norway and is a member of GALS.

Posted Image Couldn't resist taking this picture after Emma dressed herself up. Yes, I know the Vikings never wore horns and I educated Emma to that fact. That's a troll behind her.

Posted Image Emma with "Beowulf"....or at least that is what I call him. NOTE: no horns!

Posted Image Emma couldn't take her eyes off of him. Just like her Nana!

Toni...Glad you found your way here. Isn't June's work awesome!! I hope you saw the movie, "Beowulf and Grendel". It's also awesome! I'm trying to find a good Beowulf pic for June to get a chart of for cross stitch.

Hi Diane :wave: I'll bet you didn't know what you would start when you encouraged June to start this thread. I love it!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Edited by Forbes girl

Diane, It really is. I love crafts. Especially cross stitch, crochet and plastic canvas. But I could never do something like that. I've never done real people. I didn't even know it could be done. Most of my cross stitch are wedding samplers, baby keepsakes, decorations for bedrooms..etc

Kathy, It's amazing! Yes, I saw Beowulf and Grendel! It was the second Gerard movie I've seen. I absolutely adored it! If you need any help with the Beowulf pic I'm more than happy to screencap the movie or a certain scene of the movie for the picture you want.

Diane, It really is. I love crafts. Especially cross stitch, crochet and plastic canvas. But I could never do something like that. I've never done real people. I didn't even know it could be done. Most of my cross stitch are wedding samplers, baby keepsakes, decorations for bedrooms..etc

Kathy, It's amazing! Yes, I saw Beowulf and Grendel! It was the second Gerard movie I've seen. I absolutely adored it! If you need any help with the Beowulf pic I'm more than happy to screencap the movie or a certain scene of the movie for the picture you want.

Thanks Toni! I'll keep that in mind and I'm so glad you liked Beowulf. One of my favorite scenes was at the end when Beowulf and his men sailed away. Gerry looked awesome in that scene. I saw it in a theater on a big screen. It took my breath away.June needs a pic where Beowulf looks straight forward and his hair is not too wild. Also, all of his head has to appear. Some pics cut off a little of the top of his head.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Sue,

thanks for the piccies, surely between us we can find just one, has to have light on face, able to see eyes, no dark patches, and hair not to messy. Noe is that too much to ask LOL.

Hope he gets there soon Sue, think I may know when he arrives,I'll hear you squeal from here.

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Hi Kathy

Thanks for all the Beowulf piccies, the second one down look pretty good, just loving the pictures of your grandaughter with Beowulf, teach them early, thats what I say LOL.

Love Bonnies framed picture, I had seen it but I still cant find it in the 'Support Centre thread' even though the link Sue posted takes me right there.

Yes, I have a lot to thank Diane for

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Hi Toni (or is it Tanya)

Thank you so much for your kind words and welcome.

Here is my favourite cross stitch

Posted Image

and this is the one I have sent to Las Vegas Convention for auction

Posted Image

Hope you like them

Hugs

June

Hi June,

:yay:Bonnie did a great job of framing the cross-stitch you did for her. I love the treatment, Bonnie!

Yum, Kathy, I love how you have decorated the place up with lots of great pics of Beowulf! :yummy: And I can't stop viewing your Beowulf siggy by Cheryl. That's one of my fav scenes from the movie too.

Toni: Isn't it wonderful! June does the best cross-stitch work I have ever seen. Especially of Gerry! Just to think that that gorgeous picture is made up of tiny stitches done one by one just blows my mind! I could never do that--don't have the infinite patience that must take you to do it, June.

Sue: We are all waiting with bated breath too for your lovely cross-stitch by June to arrive! It has to be there soon. June, this is one of your best best ever! LOL, I know I say that each time you finish a piece but it's true! You surpass yourself with each one you complete, my dear friend.

:hugs: to you all,

Diane

Thanks Diane, Bonnies cross stitch looks great in the frame. You are so kind to me and you kept me going when I was dithering about, now look what you have done LOL THANKS

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen