Gerard Butler GALS

4/7 - Caught In The Act!

becozy

They had better keep those cupcakes away from Gerry or else this will happen.....Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

:lmao: I love that! Reminds me also of that interview he did with JA for TBH when he shoved the cupcake in his mouth. He's such a kid!

kaylanismommy1 - pretty strong words. And unless you know for a fact, being honest and listening to rumors and gossip are two different things. Personally, I believe all those things about him are completely overly exaggerated. Like Gerry has said himself, if he was having as much sex as is reported about him he would never get any work done. :lol: I choose to believe what he says about himself before I believe gossip. ;)

Lisa

Just a gentle warning..... we don't talk about Gerry and his personal love life on GALS. Who he is dating and who is talking to on the phone is Gerry's business and we want to respect that. Now, if you want to continue talking about his fetish for cupcakes please continue.... :cunning:

hugs,

Sue

I meant no disrespect. I would never bad mouth Gerry. I support not speculating about his love life. But I also think that if you are a fan of someone famous you have the right to wonder about them. Everything I think or say about him comes from a place of affection.

You are absolutely correct. If you are a fan you can't help but wonder about their private lives. We

are all guilty of the same curiosity. It is just that being in his profession the "paps" are always making

up stuff about his private life and exaggerating the facts so that he looks like a real rake. He is, in

actuality, a very sweet man who loves his Mum and tries to do good for others.

We, as fans, take all that we hear with a very large grain of salt. The more famous he becomes, the

wilder the stories about him gets, and we have learned to listen to Gerry, instead of the media.

Gerry is usually pretty straight up about himself and his life when he is actually asked. The problem

is, he is rarely asked. The media chooses to write whatever they want about him, and we know it

hurts him, to the point that he doesn't read any of the hype about himself anymore.

Welcome aboard GALS. You will find that all of us here adore and cherish Gerry for the man he really

is, for his enormous talent, his extraordinary intelligence, for his charitable nature, and for his sweet spirit.

We are usually immune to the gossip about him, but sometimes some of us do get just a little peeved when

we see the media continue to invade Gerry's privacy, and to continually make up all kinds of rubbish about him.

I, and I'm sure everyone here, would love to see Gerry find the special lady that will complete his life and bring

him joy and his own family, but until he tells us he has found her, and I'm sure he will be happy to announce it

to the world, we are a bit distraught by rumors.

I look forward to seeing your posts.

Are you a new fan or just new to the site? How long have you known about Gerry? What did you first see him

in?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I'm sorry. I just read your bio and see that you are already a die hard Gerry fan with all of his movies.

You should check out the media gallery here and watch some of his interviews on Leno and Craig especially,

if you haven't already seen them.

Your baby is adorable; boy or girl?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I have a daughter. Thats an old pic, shes almost two now. Thank you. And I actually discovered Gerry on Dracula 2000. I am a hard core vampire fan and he was the absolute sexiest vamp I had ever seen. I fell in love and have worshiped him ever since. And I would never want to offend Gerry in any way. I adore him. I cant wait to buy the G-E-R-R-Y shirt and wear it proudly. I am happy to have others to talk about my love for Gerry with as I am sure my family and friends are tired of hearing about him. As long as there is a Gerry there will be a Kady loving him.

If you are a fan you can't help but wonder about their private lives. We

are all guilty of the same curiosity. It is just that being in his profession the "paps" are always making

up stuff about his private life and exaggerating the facts so that he looks like a real rake. He is, in

We, as fans, take all that we hear with a very large grain of salt. The more famous he becomes, the

wilder the stories about him gets, and we have learned to listen to Gerry, instead of the media.

Gerry is usually pretty straight up about himself and his life when he is actually asked. The problem

is, he is rarely asked. The media chooses to write whatever they want about him, and we know it

hurts him, to the point that he doesn't read any of the hype about himself anymore.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Well said, Sandy. Hope you are doing well!

Hugs,

Buff

I have a daughter. Thats an old pic, shes almost two now. Thank you. And I actually discovered Gerry on Dracula 2000. I am a hard core vampire fan and he was the absolute sexiest vamp I had ever seen. I fell in love and have worshiped him ever since. And I would never want to offend Gerry in any way. I adore him. I cant wait to buy the G-E-R-R-Y shirt and wear it proudly. I am happy to have others to talk about my love for Gerry with as I am sure my family and friends are tired of hearing about him. As long as there is a Gerry there will be a Kady loving him.

Welcome aboard, Kady! :wave:

I totally agree with you about Dracula 2000. I think we are all here because we needed a place to go to swoon over him away from ridicule, because it does get pretty ridiculous sometimes, as my friends readily tell me.

I have been told that Gerry does sometimes know, if not the exact posts, at least the tenor of our conversations, so I've always tried to be careful. We do have a group of over-18 closed boards where we can go when our lust overflows!!

Hugs,

Buff

Posted Image Kady. I didn't think you meant any disrespect hon but as a new member I wasn't sure if you (and others) were aware of GALS Guidelines regarding posting personal information on Gerry:

http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=32173

....and before the conversation got carried away I decided to give a gentle warning, because as fans it is soooo natural to want to wander and speculate on these kinds of things. :detect: LOL

Anyway, have fun and please continue to post and drool over the man.

hugs,

Sue

I saw Gerry's SNL episode and loved it. I as sooo excited, I was in the hospital and it really cheered me up and made me feel ten times better. I wish I could tell him that without ever having met me, he still makes such a difference in my life.

I saw Gerry's SNL episode and loved it. I as sooo excited, I was in the hospital and it really cheered me up and made me feel ten times better. I wish I could tell him that without ever having met me, he still makes such a difference in my life.

I think you will learn, as you read back stories of other members, that you are not alone in this. He has come into many of

our lives at times not so happy, or not so well, and made a world of difference in our lives. This is one of the things we seem to

all have in common. He seems to give purpose where there was little, and has inspired many to write, or to achieve goals they

had set but had no thought of achieving. He is truly a remarkable man in many ways. His spirit seems to drive us to achieve.

He has helped many through terrible times in our personal lives, even though he knows very few of us personally.

We are all touched by him in so amazing way. That is why we all realize he is a very special person, and why we all love him

honestly.

Like I said before, welcome aboard. You will find no ridicule here, we all recognize the wonder that is Gerry.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

If you are a fan you can't help but wonder about their private lives. We

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Well said, Sandy. Hope you are doing well!

Hugs,

Buff

Welcome aboard, Kady! :wave:

I totally agree with you about Dracula 2000. I think we are all here because we needed a place to go to swoon over him away from ridicule, because it does get pretty ridiculous sometimes, as my friends readily tell me.

I have been told that Gerry does sometimes know, if not the exact posts, at least the tenor of our conversations, so I've always tried to be careful. We do have a group of over-18 closed boards where we can go when our lust overflows!!

Hugs,

Buff

Hey, Buff, hope you are doing well. Hope you are spared from these horrific storms coming

through tonight. Keep us posted if you are ok.

Sandy

Hi Sandy :wave:,

The NOAA radio has stopped barking continuously for a change, but I see we still are under a tornado watch until 4 p.m. You be safe as well. I hope Frannie is far enough west, but I'll be she's in the watch area as well. Wasn't she supposed to go to the hospital on the 27th? I told her to call me when she got there, but haven't heard anything. I hope she's doing okay. Barbara, have you talked to her?

Love,

Buff

Posted Image He needs a cake now and again!........he can work it offPosted Image later on!.. ..he should try chocolate brownies and icecream!....

If he'd like to use me for a form of excersise I wouldnt complain....

Did I say that out loud? :doh:

xxStephaniexx

I totally second that! Would be a dream come true. And afterward I could die happy. LOL.

Hi Sandy :wave:,

The NOAA radio has stopped barking continuously for a change, but I see we still are under a tornado watch until 4 p.m. You be safe as well. I hope Frannie is far enough west, but I'll be she's in the watch area as well. Wasn't she supposed to go to the hospital on the 27th? I told her to call me when she got there, but haven't heard anything. I hope she's doing okay. Barbara, have you talked to her?

Love,

Buff

We've had off and on downpours all day, and some windy conditions, but nothing to bad. Early this morning, around 4:00 we had

some pretty severe thunder and lightning and downpours, but no damage, praise the Lord.

If you hear from Barbara or Frannie tell them I said hello.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy