Gerard Butler GALS

4/22 - Gerry at the Hornets/Lakers game tonight

becozy

I want to cry i'm so jealous! Lol.

One day it'll happen for me, right? Reassure me it'll happen for me too! I want my Gerry moment. xx

Yes, it will happen to you. It has happened for other people and can happen to you. But you have to make an effort too, don't just wait at home for it to happen. :-)

Theresa

I want to cry i'm so jealous! Lol.

One day it'll happen for me, right? Reassure me it'll happen for me too! I want my Gerry moment. xx

Yes, it will happen to you. It has happened for other people and can happen to you. But you have to make an effort too, don't just wait at home for it to happen. :-)

Theresa

Absolutely true, Theresa. :):metoyou:

I saw Tweets that Gerry was still in NOLA last night. I wonder if he'll be at tonight's game as well. :) So glad he's there to cheer our Lakers on!!!

ETA: Four hours ago a young girl Tweeted she saw Gerry at her church. She didn't say what kind it was, but how awesome is that????

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Fluffy Cloud

Theresa is right you have to make it happen for yourself. In UK majority of PAs are in London and in US LA & NYC. London premieres are huge events and thousands of people attend and it's pot luck if he comes near you. He's hardly done any UK talk shows and tix gone months in advance for Jonathan Ross/Graham Norton and Paul O'Grady before you know he's appearing. In US while still big events he does alot of talk shows which you can attend if lucky to obtain tix in plenty of time.

Moira

ETA: Four hours ago a young girl Tweeted she saw Gerry at her church. She didn't say what kind it was, but how awesome is that????

Lisa

That IS awesome to hear!! Posted Image It's really been on my heart to keep Gerry in my prayers, so news like this is very encouraging! Posted Image

I saw Tweets that Gerry was still in NOLA last night. I wonder if he'll be at tonight's game as well. :) So glad he's there to cheer our Lakers on!!!

Lisa

I'm not at all surprised. It was Easter and I would expect Gerry to go to church somewhere. He is devout Catholic, and very

spiritual. I can't imagine him missing church on Easter.

Her tweet would have made him be at church before 9:00. Sounds like maybe he was at

a sunrise service or early mass.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

Thanks Moira,

I said it as a passing comment i'm sadly not fortunate enough not to be able to travel to the US to see him. But hopefully i'll be attending the next premiere over here in the UK so hopefully i'll get to see Gerry Bear!! :)

hehe.

loves :kiss::kiss:

xxFluffyCloudxx

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Sorry I know it's late but a friend snapped this pic of Gerry at the game. Thought you'd like to see it...

I keep trying to make it smaller but i just cant do it.... (Computer Illiterate)

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

Edited by FluffyCloud

Posted Image

Sorry I know it's late but a friend snapped this pic of Gerry at the game. Thought you'd like to see it...

I keep trying to make it smaller but i just cant do it.... (Computer Illiterate)

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

:wave:

If you send me the image I'll make it a 'clickable thumbnail' ...

and if it's okay with your friend I'll add it to the Gallery!

barb@gerardbutlergals.com