Gerard Butler GALS
FluffyCloud

Seen it for the first time tonight

I bought Nims Island for mini me today, not because Gerry was in it but because she has every single Disney, princess, fairy and whatever else, known to man. So I thought Id throw a little something new into the works.
I'll be frank Swiss Family Robinson didnt go down well, so i tried her with my favourite kids movie Oliver! She didnt like that, so I picked up Nims Island and hallelujah she enjoyed it.
She has chicken pox at the moment and it's the Easter Holidays and to be frank I was grateful for the two hours peace I got. I put her infront of it and after around ten mintues I was sucked in too.
Its a really amazing film and had be giggling throughout Jodie Foster had me really belly laughing at one point. But the BIG bonus to this film is Gerard in the glasses. A man in glasses and i'm golden!

:yummy:

I'm so grateful for this film, i'm going to watch it again now............................................................................................even though my child is in bed!

XXFluffyCloudXX

I LOVED Nim's Island... Gerry as Jack and Alex Rover... Double candy!

I bought it for my son who also loves it - it's the kid/island/adventure/Indiana Jones feel - it works with kids and patents :-D. The hubby is convinced that I bought it for myself...

I didn't deny it!!

Continue to enjoy!!

Ciao,

Veronica :-)

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

Veronica Rusoe... Has a nice ring to it... LOL

Ciao Belle,

Veronica xoxo

I totally forgot his last name in Gamer... HMMMM!! I really enjoyed that movie!! He was yummalicious in it! For me, it would be difficult... Veronica Kennedy? Oh yeah!! That's the one!! Posted Image

What do you think? Posted Image

Veronica xoxo

Gamer is my favourite Gerry Bear movie. I'm not one for soppy romances or rom coms but he pulled off Gerry Kennedy in PSILY very well!! hehe. And Jeffery Dean Morgan was in it too which is a bonus!

Haha, awww yea Veronica Kennedy sounds lush!!

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

LOL I like this thread... Too bad more of the gals aren't here to talk about their "preferred, Gerry-inspired" last names :-)

((Veronica))

Gamer is my favourite Gerry Bear movie. I'm not one for soppy romances or rom coms but he pulled off Gerry Kennedy in PSILY very well!! hehe. And Jeffery Dean Morgan was in it too which is a bonus!

Haha, awww yea Veronica Kennedy sounds lush!!

xxStephaniexx

Amen! Jeffrey Dean Morgan is yummylicious, too. He's my #3. My list is #1 Gerry #2 Joe Manganiello and #3 is Jeffrey Dean Morgan. three beautiful men. (of course Gerry will always be #1) If I had to pick a favorite movies of his it would probably be PSILY. But My favorite Gerry, the one I would most want to have for my very own, it would be Dracula. I would be one of his female minions. Him as Dracula is my idea of heaven.

Edited by kaylanismommy1

Don't know your #2... will have to check him out...

As for me, there is only Gerry... I read a lot of menus, but he will always be my meal choice, if you know what I mean?!?! ;-) lol

If I really had to pick a #2, it would have to be James Blunt, with Chris Martin close behind... I really have a thing for boys from the UK! :-D

Ciao Belle,

Veronica

Joe Manganiello is Alcide, the werewolf from True Blood. He is a very delicious specimen.

I totally got distracted and didn't even write what I intended to write. I got Nim's island for myself, and How to Train Your Dragon, too. My 2 year old could care less.

Edited by kaylanismommy1

He must be a fine specimen indeed!! Lol

Take care,

Veronica ;-)

I can't pick a favorite Gerry character 'last name' I loved all of his movies. Although I will say Gerry Kennedy and Mike Chadway do come to mind the fastestPosted Image

I know. I love him as Gerry, him and Hilary had such great chemistry. And the case to the dvd. I would give anything to be in her position.

They did have chemistry... Every woman wants a man to look at her the way Gerry looked at Hilary's character... Ahhhhh!!Posted Image

Gotta start my work day!!

Ciao Belle,

Veronica Posted Image

Joe Manganiello is Alcide, the werewolf from True Blood. He is a very delicious specimen.

I totally got distracted and didn't even write what I intended to write. I got Nim's island for myself, and How to Train Your Dragon, too. My 2 year old could care less.

I know who you mean, although I'm not a fan of any vampire related stuff. (Minus Dracula with our Gerry Bear! :) )

I guess if I had to list mine #1 Gerry 2# Hugh Jackman #3 Hugh Laurie #4 Michael Kelly

I have a thing for older men. Thats coming from a 24 year old. lol.

xxStephaniexx

Edited by FluffyCloud

Ha!ha! That's funny Steph! Two of your top three are in my age range :-) Gerry is just 4 months older than me... That means I like men around my age... When I was 24, I do remember liking older guys... Must be confidence and experience they exude...

Happy Thursday!!! One more day to TGIF :-D

Ha!ha! That's funny Steph! Two of your top three are in my age range :-) Gerry is just 4 months older than me... That means I like men around my age... When I was 24, I do remember liking older guys... Must be confidence and experience they exude...

Happy Thursday!!! One more day to TGIF :-D

haha, you are very lucky to have such sexy men in your age range Lil Ms Veronica!! :)

There's no men around mine- just silly boys. :p

xxStephaniexx

I know who you mean, although I'm not a fan of any vampire related stuff. (Minus Dracula with our Gerry Bear! :) )

I guess if I had to list mine #1 Gerry 2# Hugh Jackman #3 Hugh Laurie #4 Michael Kelly

I have a thing for older men. Thats coming from a 24 year old. lol.

xxStephaniexx

OMG! I like em older too, I'm 23. Both Hughs are hotties indeed. My fiance is 37.