Gerard Butler GALS

Fun Poll

FluffyCloud

13 members have voted

1. 1. If you could change your surname what would you choose?

• Kennedy
    • Tillman
    • Sheridan
    • Brown
    • Junior
    • Marek
    • Leonidas
    • Randall
    • Rover/Rusoe
    • Chadway
    • Shelton
    • Boyd
    • Aufidius

We had a little fun with this in one of m topics the other day even though it wasnt relevant to the initial conversation.

So I thought i'd bring it to all of you,

If you could "change" your surname which would you pick and why??

Have fun, tee hee.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

You already know my answer, but I'll help you get this one going ;-)

I have two choices - Rusoe and Kennedy

Why, you ask?

I love Gerry in glasses and soaking wet... Plus, he makes a darn hot Marine biologist.

And, PSILY was when I fell in love with Gerry...

So, which is best? Veronica Rusoe or Veronica Kennedy?

Either will do ;-)

Ciao all!!

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

:drac::beo::phantom2:Since these guys were missing...I chose Terry's last name. But I would have loved the Phantom's since he is my favourite... Edited by may

How about One Two? I guess we have no surname for him.

For me it was a hard choice between Chadway (my second favourite character after One Two) and Aufidius and I went for Aufidius because he has a better haircut (that's how serious I am) and I love him because he is so moody in the film and troubled and you want to rub his shoulders to relieve him from some of that tension; plus he looks more like the marrying type. Just wait until you've seen the film and you'll know.

Moira do you agree? :-)

Theresa

Terezoulini - I can't wait to see Coriolanus... Two great actors... Did you enjoy?!

I love One Two as well... Yummy!! What is his last name? Don't know Erik's either...

Have a great evening :-)

Veronica

Terezoulini - I can't wait to see Coriolanus... Two great actors... Did you enjoy?!

I love One Two as well... Yummy!! What is his last name? Don't know Erik's either...

Have a great evening :-)

Veronica

Yes, I enjoyed Coriolanus very much. Some of us watched it in Berlin ( I also saw it in Belgrade) and here is a thread with our thougths:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35430&st=0

The first post is from Moira, mine is #11.

T

Edited by terezoulini

I remember reading this... What an awesome experience. Saw Moira's pic on Twitter too... Looked like you guys were having a great time :-)

Some of the screen shots that had been posted around at that time looked amazing... I had to save a few in my private database just to refer back to since I know there eas a request to have them removed :-)

Veronica :-)

I am so jealous that you saw Coriolanus... I saw it on stage when I was only a wee girl, it's my favourite novel written by Shakespeare. Hense my tattoo.... "Nature teaches beasts to know their friends" It's very well thumbed through now, so i'm very keen to see it.

And guys i'm sorry I didnt put certain surnames up there ^^ It was just a quick fire thing, I wrote the names down I could think of during my lunch break!! :)

xxStephaniexx

I am so jealous that you saw Coriolanus... I saw it on stage when I was only a wee girl, it's my favourite novel written by Shakespeare. Hense my tattoo.... "Nature teaches beasts to know their friends" It's very well thumbed through now, so i'm very keen to see it.

And guys i'm sorry I didnt put certain surnames up there ^^ It was just a quick fire thing, I wrote the names down I could think of during my lunch break!! :)

xxStephaniexx

Wow, I'm impressed you were so into Coriolanus from a young age. It's a difficult play. Did you see it in London with Ralph? I have a friend who saw him at the time but I couldn't travel to London then because of work. I was very disappointed and even more so now. But at least I met Ralph recently in Belgrade and I was so excited! He was very happy to meet people who had seen the film and liked it, especially I think because we were "civilians", not journalists or anything, just normal members of the audience. He was eager to know what we thought. And if noticed the Greek song at the end credits (we told him my friend and I are Greek so it was very kind and sweet of him to mention the song).

Theresa

xxStephaniexx

Wow, I'm impressed you were so into Coriolanus from a young age. It's a difficult play. Did you see it in London with Ralph? I have a friend who saw him at the time but I couldn't travel to London then because of work. I was very disappointed and even more so now. But at least I met Ralph recently in Belgrade and I was so excited! He was very happy to meet people who had seen the film and liked it, especially I think because we were "civilians", not journalists or anything, just normal members of the audience. He was eager to know what we thought. And if noticed the Greek song at the end credits (we told him my friend and I are Greek so it was very kind and sweet of him to mention the song).

Theresa

My Dad was very much into Shakespeare and took me along to watch it in Glasgow when I was a sproglett (around 8). It was only an amature production but I remember it vividly and I totally fell in love with it. My Dad handed down the book to me before he died, along with several other Shakespearian novels, but I hold it very close to my heart.

And for being able to interact with Ralph after the production, WOW! I know i'd have been a total nervous wreck. I'm not very good a the whole public speaking thing I'd have ended up rambling about the book and my tattoo and embarassing myself like I usually do infront of important people! :s

I remember David Beckham being at my hotel a few years agoi, (When he played for Man-United) and I dropped his lunch on the floor. All he did was laugh and tell me it was ok, I was shaking so much I didnt go abck out and amde my friend give him his food. Needless to say that still haunts me before I go to sleep at night...

xxStephaniexx

Sorry, my answer isn't up there. :funnyface:

It's Butler or nothing .... :lalala:

If there was Stao 'Butler' would win, there would be no competition because we have made all that! :p

I'm a bit undecided between voting for Kennedy and Chadway ......... Chadway because Mike is passionate :Devil: Gerry Kennedy (whom I adore! :wuv: )

Edited by Min@

[

My Dad was very much into Shakespeare and took me along to watch it in Glasgow when I was a sproglett (around 8). It was only an amature production but I remember it vividly and I totally fell in love with it. My Dad handed down the book to me before he died, along with several other Shakespearian novels, but I hold it very close to my heart.

And for being able to interact with Ralph after the production, WOW! I know i'd have been a total nervous wreck. I'm not very good a the whole public speaking thing I'd have ended up rambling about the book and my tattoo and embarassing myself like I usually do infront of important people! :s

I remember David Beckham being at my hotel a few years agoi, (When he played for Man-United) and I dropped his lunch on the floor. All he did was laugh and tell me it was ok, I was shaking so much I didnt go abck out and amde my friend give him his food. Needless to say that still haunts me before I go to sleep at night...

xxStephaniexx

What a lovely story about you, your Dad and Coriolanus. I am even more impressed now to hear that you were only 8 and still understood and loved the play.

As for embarassing yourself with Beckam, I sort of embarrassed myself with Ralph trying to find my phone in my bag to get a photo and saying all sorts of stupid stuff while trembling in full view but he was soooooo patient, bless him. And I embarrassed myself even more with Gerry, asking him for a photo for his Greek fans when my camera was not even on which is exactly what he told me. Here's the embarrassing evidence all on video! :-)

At least I got a nice smile before that, so it wasn't a total catastrophe.

BTW, are you Scottish? Where do you live?

Theresa

[

xxStephaniexx

What a lovely story about you, your Dad and Coriolanus. I am even more impressed now to hear that you were only 8 and still understood and loved the play.

As for embarassing yourself with Beckam, I sort of embarrassed myself with Ralph trying to find my phone in my bag to get a photo and saying all sorts of stupid stuff while trembling in full view but he was soooooo patient, bless him. And I embarrassed myself even more with Gerry, asking him for a photo for his Greek fans when my camera was not even on which is exactly what he told me. Here's the embarrassing evidence all on video! :-)

Theresa

I was introduced to shakespeare from a very young age. I've never found it hard to understand, it wierdly came very natural to me...

I also find it VERRRRYYYY sweet that you have the evidence of that cringeworthy moment for the whole world to see. I am blessed in that respect that I only relive my Beckham Blooper in my mind. haha.

I am Scottish yes, but currently living in Lancashire with the Hubby and Bubba. My family are from Perthshire, most have moved all around the country but my close family have stayed up there so i'm very lucky i get to travel up there so frequently. Scotland one of the most beautiful countries that I have set my eyes upon. Love walking throuhg the highlands in summer its beautiful! Hopefully move back up there one day but for now i'm satisifed living in the wee vilage of my home town! :)

xxStephaniexx

Edited by FluffyCloud

I was introduced to shakespeare from a very young age. I've never found it hard to understand, it wierdly came very natural to me...

I also find it VERRRRYYYY sweet that you have the evidence of that cringeworthy moment for the whole world to see. I am blessed in that respect that I only relive my Beckham Blooper in my mind. haha.

I am Scottish yes, but currently living in Lancashire with the Hubby and Bubba. My family are from Perthshire, most have moved all around the country but my close family have stayed up there so i'm very lucky i get to travel up there so frequently. Scotland one of the most beautiful countries that I have set my eyes upon. Love walking throuhg the highlands in summer its beautiful! Hopefully move back up there one day but for now i'm satisifed living in the wee vilage of my home town! :)

xxStephaniexx

Well, I say a cringeworthy Gerry moment is better than no Gerry moment at all. :-) And why hide it? Why not show the world how sweet he was? And how observant to notice my camera in all that craziness. A lot of people would love to see Gerry but don't get the chance for various reasons so I think if one is lucky enough to have a Gerry moment they should share.

You are so lucky you still have family in Perthshire and you get to visit, it is indeed so beautiful. I think Gerry's Mum lives in the area too and Gerry also has a place so maybe one day you will bump into him in one of your walks. :-)

T

xxStephaniexx

Well, I say a cringeworthy Gerry moment is better than no Gerry moment at all. :-) And why hide it? Why not show the world how sweet he was? And how observant to notice my camera in all that craziness. A lot of people would love to see Gerry but don't get the chance for various reasons so I think if one is lucky enough to have a Gerry moment they should share.

You are so lucky you still have family in Perthshire and you get to visit, it is indeed so beautiful. I think Gerry's Mum lives in the area too and Gerry also has a place so maybe one day you will bump into him in one of your walks. :-)

T

I dont think she'd live where my family do, lol. I'd have known by now!! :) Good thought though...haha. Nope it's pretty quiet not much happens. Its a place called Glenfoot, very hilly, practically in the middle of nowhere. There's about 50people that live in the village. haha :)

xxStephaniexx

Gosh you guys are lucky to get to meet Gerry and other famous people. I love Ralph Fiennes. Loved him on Schindler's List even though he played a nazi. I also loved him on Maid in Manhattan. I'm a big movie buff, I like movie trivia and there are many actors that I love. I could talk about it all day. But I wish I could meet some of he different actors that I love.

[

xxStephaniexx

Theresa

How smart is he and how attentive is he to notice that your camera wasn't own? Does he miss anything?

He is brilliant.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy